Sign in to follow this  
93anthracite

Suggested crew skills for the Heavy/Med line

Simple potato here, so I won't even offer suggestions other than the obvious of getting 6th sense ASAP (hello free Swedish ladies).  I am seeking input on what skills to select as I keep playing though in order to get the most from these tanks.

If necessary, break it out for most effective in the heavies vs mediums, as Tier 5/6 don't sound to be too terrible and the playstyle obviously changes when you move to the heavies.

hiya. Here's my writeup on crew skills. It's not specifically made for any tank but its a solid place to start from.

start by asking yourself "what is this tank good at?" and then building crew skills to buff that or, failing anything special to work on in that category, mitigate the weaknesses. 

Research the tank (or whole line) on youtube or here on wotlabs to see how opinions differ on how they play. The same concept applies to equipment selections as well.

Hey you should check out @leggasiini personal review on the swedish line. 

I dont have these tanks but for what i have understood about them repairs is first (it would be anyway). Then on the meds go for camo, since camo is very good on low tiers. For the heavies i would retrain camo for bia since the clip reload time is very long. 

3 hours ago, nabucodonsor said:

Hey you should check out @leggasiini personal review on the swedish line. 

I dont have these tanks but for what i have understood about them repairs is first (it would be anyway). Then on the meds go for camo, since camo is very good on low tiers. For the heavies i would retrain camo for bia since the clip reload time is very long. 

Actually, it is among the lowest of all tier 4-6 meds. But it is still worthwhile because ppl have bad crews, and run around mostly without equipment. 

Start with full camo, on Leo it is gonna pay off, since it is the best of all same tier meds.

Repairs second. You have a SoS crew as a given.

Safe stowage is worth it, because you get ammo rack damaged from time to time. Not as often as in Crommie, but more than the sturdy meds like 34-85.

On heavies repair is the only mandatory skill. Gun handling/vision is nice to have, but will not be a deal breaker on how to play the tank.