Sign in to follow this  
Victrix

WGLNA Fantasy League

Apparently wargam ingredients is giving out a Type 59 to 10k gold for top prizes.

Participating is free, and you can chose up to 2 players per team, and a maximum of 7 players.

I haven't been paying attention to league last season, who are you guys going to pick?

https://fantasytanks.com/tournaments/3/guide

After WG handed the fantasy league to a third party that did away with the clan competition part of fantasy league I kind of forgot about it last season.  It just seemed to die off last season - iIf it is a thing again, cool.

I just set up a team. I assume it's still done on total points rather than average per game, which means you're better off picking more from the matches you think will go longer?

Also some of the roster changes are p cool, Wally and Ox on Apex :nyes: but not Vetro :feelsbad: but at least he's together with Exo on eClipse :kwim:

13 hours ago, Luna said:

I just went with people who I know are not complete trash.

32d5f99289d1cb53e00e5660c001ef3c.png

"Not complete trash" - has Pompous and Exo on the Roster.

zFh2x9Z.png

This is what my roster looks like. Putin was good for damage last season and Aggressor is usually consistent. I put Dodo on the list even though that match should be an easy 5-0 for Apex. I could probably swap him out for a player from another game for potentially more points. Pompous and Vetro are good at baiting their team for damage, so both are good picks. T1 is pretty solid, and I put myself on the list just because I can. (gold league players don't get rewards for this, so I'm not taking it too seriously)

4 hours ago, mereelskirata said:

"Not complete trash" - has Pompous and Exo on the Roster.

zFh2x9Z.png

This is what my roster looks like. Putin was good for damage last season and Aggressor is usually consistent. I put Dodo on the list even though that match should be an easy 5-0 for Apex. I could probably swap him out for a player from another game for potentially more points. Pompous and Vetro are good at baiting their team for damage, so both are good picks. T1 is pretty solid, and I put myself on the list just because I can. (gold league players don't get rewards for this, so I'm not taking it too seriously)

vx3zl3M.png

Im gonna walk you through my picks

Aggressor and Tigers NEVER EVER FAIL TO DISAPPOINT EVER

BurdenedFungus is a masochist and plays bad games so you know he's a tough guy.

Jojo and Fixer are the hardworking Mexicans on this team that always carry above their weight and never receive credit for any of it. 

Wallhacks will play the psychological game where he just yells at everyone else so much that they all play like shit therefore Wallhacks is the true best player on Apex.

And lastly how can you NOT be a fan of MRMAN?!

You might be asking why I didnt pick the obvious best players like Exo and that one vilin team and the answer is simple.

Every time the twitch streamer switches to their perspective they're already dead.

Now MuralSheekta what do you have to say about that?

Edit: Where's my Oxmathus trading card???

nvm found it nvr forget

MxqKmbw.png

21 minutes ago, FixerReloaded said:

remember assad, the fatman said "fixer is the weakest link in his team" so in all his infinite wisdom of placing below 1st you should listen to him and not pick me.

nah dawg that fatman walks 3ft a day and calls it a good workout.

My advice is to pick 6 top players that you know are going to play and their value will increase. Since you only have 7 players, someone not playing will hurt you a lot. Majority of people that finished top last season went with this approach.

It's hard to judge who will actually start unless you know people in teams themselves, and you can't pick 7 guaranteed starters and fit into budget. Also, players that play and play well will shot in value, which is great, because by the end of the season you will be able to afford 7 top players. If you're going to have a non starter, his value will stagnate and you're already behind in budget.

PS - I play EU fantasy, in case NA fantasy rules, evaluation of players etc are vastly different ignore what I said :jebaited: