Sign in to follow this  
Firedog119

Purple Recent Player getting back into Game

7 posts in this topic

Hi all, Previous high tier clan player just getting back into the game after 7 months. I'm wondering what clans are there nowadays that are mainly relaxed, non CWs for high tier players? I unfortunately don't have the time i did previously anymore to do clan wars for hours on end, and i'm just looking for a good laid back place with high level players to play with in pubs and so on.

thanks for any help,
- Crackajack

WONKA is fairly relaxed, all we ask is if you are on and we need help in CW or SH attacks, please participate. Try us out, you have nothing to lose :)

Check out 5LINE! http://www.o7mort.com

Quickly growing, almost full (maybe... another month of recruiting at current pace? Then... idk... the bosses will probably tell me to go back out there and find more people idk). I came in with a friend, made lots of new friend. I'm probably the worst of the bunch (stets wise). Bunch of laid back, joke cracking, tanker's... everyone get's on, plays tanks, cracks jokes/talk smack, then if there's a CW or stronk, head over. If not, continue what you were doing =)

Our stronks are NOT conventional however. People take whatever they want, and usually... if it's tier 6's it's KV2's. I heard we won with a fastcap (this happens pretty often apparently). Unconventional tactics, patience(some discipline), and superior tactics = hilarity ensue's & jimmies are rustled.

Grab a beer (assuming you 21+), hop onto our TS3 one day, come say hi =)

Add Josh or Insu, and we'll legionnaire you one day. Promise you, good times ;)