doomslinger

Hackusation PM After Battle

As your skill level grows, so does the frequency of these messages received. I get these messages couple of times a week, sometimes even more. Usually they are about some impossible things like cloaking device, reload cheat, shooting unspotted tanks and so on. Only thing you can do is laugh at those people.

2 hours ago, SaintLaurentius said:

As your skill level grows, so does the frequency of these messages received. I get these messages couple of times a week, sometimes even more. Usually they are about some impossible things like cloaking device, reload cheat, shooting unspotted tanks and so on. Only thing you can do is laugh at those people.

You forgot the max dmg roll hax... Its very usefull

Get em all the time. I always ask them to explain. They rarely want to, but sometimes it yields a case when they talk a bunch about cheats, none of which I am usually familiar with. These people are usually pretty down the rabbit hole of shady mods. I prob should like SS and report them, but usually they're so shitty at the game, I end up feeling bad for them. 

The number of people that scream hacks about ordinary game mechanics is hilarious.  I blind shot a guy in the only spotting bush he could possibly be in and got called a cheater BY A TEAM MATE because I killed an unlit tank.  Because blind shoot Chaffee in bush at Prok with KV-2 is cheat ja?

10 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

The number of people that scream hacks about ordinary game mechanics is hilarious.  I blind shot a guy in the only spotting bush he could possibly be in and got called a cheater BY A TEAM MATE because I killed an unlit tank.  Because blind shoot Chaffee in bush at Prok with KV-2 is cheat ja?

Must have a pen hack. Chaffee is very well armored. 

Yeah I get these fairly often especially since I'm in a known cheater clan like BULBA. I usually use the opportunity to make fun of them. Response to last night's hackusation was "How can you play 56 thousand games and still be awful at this?".

I did have a bit of a new one last night. A pubbie TK'd me late in a game and it was clearly intentional. I can only assume that I hurt his feels in some previous game. I was sorely tempted to ask him how I had insulted him before. So that I could pick up where I had left off. No sense in covering old ground right?

I love getting these types of PMs. I had this one guy who got triggered because he witnessed (firsthand) M48 fire control, so he wrote this huge message about how he's sending it to WG and that he has some super duper "tools" he uses to detect hacking. Back when all-chat was still around, he'd go off in chat saying "cheater detected on ENEMY team: dynamicGameplay" and then he'd yolo me and die. It was amazing.

From the handful I've gotten (see sig for my fav one) I stop replying to them at all and eventually disabled chat from non-friendlisted people.  For the few hours a week that I plop down to play I want to actually play!  I can't imagine how often this happens to really good players...ugh.

4 minutes ago, MAJEST1C said:

I got into a match where this pubbie said "UFTS is part of power house clams like Chai, Bulba, Mahou and Villian"  lmao

Since when are Chai, Mahou, and Villin "powerhouse" clans?

Last I checked they were all ded.

Also, here's my obligatory hackusations show & tell

Beirut.png

Utalk.png

10 minutes ago, The_Wrath_of_Neeson said:

Hide contents

-SNIP-

OMG, the one guy had played 14k games in a Lowe :eww: . . . there is no reasoning with the insane.

2 minutes ago, Archaic_One said:

OMG, the one guy had played 14k games in a Lowe :eww: . . . there is no reasoning with the insane.

Jesus Christ, you're right...

*Throws up in mouth* 

Maybe if he didn't play shit tanks he would be halfway decent and he could stop calling hacks. 

I used to get hackusations basically every time I booted up the game but like for a solid 2 months I think they forgot about me. Not even one.

and then a green reroll PM'd me

NjyEYOf.png

(quality is potato cuase I forgot to save in game and grabbed it from stream vod instead)

40 minutes ago, The_Wrath_of_Neeson said:

Hide contents

Utalk.png

We are ded.

This UTalk shitter is popular. I remember tking him several times and collecting his salt afterward. @Fulcrous made a post about him yesterday.