Jump to content
doomslinger

Hackusation PM After Battle

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, MAJEST1C said:

 

We are ded.

This UTalk shitter is popular. I remember tking him several times and collecting his salt afterward. @Fulcrous made a post about him yesterday.

He accused me of redball on arty when I wasnt even playing arty! I didnt even know what redball was until I googled it.

I've also had several hackusations in relation to WGL, so I tell them to see how trash I am :serb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I have something to which to aspire.  On the positive side, my skills are so poor that the chance of anyone accusing me of cheating is pretty much zero.  I guess there's that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tanager said:

I guess I have something to which to aspire.  On the positive side, my skills are so poor that the chance of anyone accusing me of cheating is pretty much zero.  I guess there's that.

Stats have nothing to do with hackusations. All it takes is one lucky shot and one triggered tin-man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tanager said:

I guess I have something to which to aspire.  On the positive side, my skills are so poor that the chance of anyone accusing me of cheating is pretty much zero.  I guess there's that.

Stats usually don't have anything to do with hackusations but in general the higher your stats the more frequent they are (either because you're playing so well that they occur often or you are targeted BECAUSE you have good stats).

Don't aspire for hackusations they get annoying to deal with after awhile.  Kinda depresses me because it makes me realize how stupid a lot of people are in the real world..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2017 at 5:46 AM, SaintLaurentius said:

As your skill level grows, so does the frequency of these messages received. I get these messages couple of times a week, sometimes even more. Usually they are about some impossible things like cloaking device, reload cheat, shooting unspotted tanks and so on. Only thing you can do is laugh at those people.

As your skill level grows.. so do the number of fanbois ! But I shall always remain the #1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went to play right after browsing this thread (I've never been accused of cheating before) and this happened:

n4CZ7N2.png

I know it's not as hilarious(or cancerous) as some of the hackusations you guys get,but this is my first time and what are the odds that it would happen RIGHT AFTER I went into the game after browsing this thread thinking "I hope this never happens to me"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After I badly fucked up a T9 T20 game on kurwa jebane Fisherman's Bay (can't play that map properly even if top tier, let alone when emils plutons dominate mid), an Emil 2 from a 322 unicum platoon on the enemy team tried to yolo and clip me. T20 suddenly decided it's super well armored tank, bounced the three remaining rounds of the Emil, and I killed him while he was reloading. Whole situation made me feel uncomfortable cus RNG was fucking retarded. Then this happened:

pzYluFR.jpg

e2qsysy.jpg

7xQI09Y.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heck! I'm a green and I've been accused of hacking.  Most are just butt hurt because they got wrecked.

"Didn't you know they only way they got purple unicum is because they are all hackers and cheaters!"

I even explained that while there are some mods which do make for an advantage, in order to truly hack they would have to have hacked WG and everyone would get that advantage, and they still didn't get it.

You just can't fix stupid ... hence deep reds with a forecast of continuing reds indefinitely and a slight chance of salt next week ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, doomslinger said:

Some random pubby was saying stats didn't matter and that his sub 300 xp/avg/battle means nothing at all. Then he says he wants to 1v1 me in a training room so I accepted.

Here is the replay:

https://youtu.be/OfhHcCmy8pY

Full prem against someone of that skill level is freaking FILTHY.

What'd he say after the battle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, robosapieo said:

Full prem against someone of that skill level is freaking FILTHY.

What'd he say after the battle?

Well it was a 1v1 fight where I lose the battle if I don't kill the enemy tank. He shot apcr at me as well. In pubs I would have fired the regular ammo at that tank.

 

I would like to note that he was the one who started to insult me in the previous pub battle where he did around 800 damage total in his T32 and I had done over 2000 in my tank yet, somehow it was the fault of the players still alive and fighting that we were probably going to lose since the enemy had twice as many tanks left at that point. I never start this crap but I do like to finish it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, doomslinger said:

Well it was a 1v1 fight where I lose the battle if I don't kill the enemy tank. He shot apcr at me as well. In pubs I would have fired the regular ammo at that tank.

 

I would like to note that he was the one who started to insult me in the previous pub battle where he did around 800 damage total in his T32 and I had done over 2000 in my tank yet, somehow it was the fault of the players still alive and fighting that we were probably going to lose since the enemy had twice as many tanks left at that point. I never start this crap but I do like to finish it.

I'm confident he meant filthy in a good way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-01-28 at 2:53 AM, doomslinger said:

reserved

reserved for what, comments on how you almost threw a 2 shot advantage, with a higher DPM gun and shooting straight gold?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2017 at 6:53 PM, Curo said:

reserved for what, comments on how you almost threw a 2 shot advantage, with a higher DPM gun and shooting straight gold?

Reserved for pictures of your mom and this is her:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCzHBjjFtHlDJf2LoWCgO

 

Don't like it? Well, I got something for you right here:

http://media.buzzle.com/media/images-en/gallery/symbols/hand-gestures/900-476890583-the-finger-hand-gestures.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still, you've got to admit that is what a bit messy.

Staying still in a bush and hull down, you could have done far more better (dble track him while he was in the open for example). I don't understand why you pull back. You basically gave him a hull down position (and almost lost against someone with 1/4 of your Wn8 because of that).

And why didn't you bring food ? 10% is huge in the 1v1

Did you set any rules before ? In 1v1 i always pick the 13-90 or the AMX 50 100 (Emil, or T69 could also do the trick) because this kind of the situation they are the best tanks.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8-2-2017 at 1:22 AM, doomslinger said:

Reserved for pictures of your mom and this is her:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCzHBjjFtHlDJf2LoWCgO

 

Don't like it? Well, I got something for you right here:

http://media.buzzle.com/media/images-en/gallery/symbols/hand-gestures/900-476890583-the-finger-hand-gestures.jpg

Laughing with pubbies is funnier when you don't react like one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...