MacusFlash

Supertest: Jagdtiger (H)

Another VIII premium TD for Germanz.

Stats:

JTH (Ferdi/JT)

HP: 1600 (1500/2100)
Engine: 700 hp (840/700)
Mass: 74,92 t (66,5/75)
Power-to-weight: 9,34 hp / t (12.64/9.31)
Max speed: 38 / -12 km / h (30/10  - 38/12)
Hull turning speed: 20 °/s (21/26)
Terrain resistance values: 0,959 / 1,151 / 2,205 (1.05/1.63/2.78   -    1.05/1.25/2.30)
View range: 370 m (370/390)
Radio range: 740,4 m (740/740)

Hull armor: 250 / 80 / 80 mm (200/80/80   -    250/80/80)

Gun: 12,8 cm Pak 44/1 L/55 (comparison only to Ferdi)

Alpha Damage: 490 / 490 / 630
Penetration: 246 / 311 / 65 mm
Rate Of Fire: 4,813 (5.35)
Damage Per Minute: 2358,5 (2,620.51)
Reload time: 12,466 s (11.22)
Accuracy: 0,336 (0.34)
Aiming time: 2,21 s (2.21)
Depression: -7,5 (-8)

Crew: 6 (Commander, Driver, Gunner, Radio Operator, Loader, Loader)

Looks like less mobile but better armored Ferdi with worse gunpower (DPM).

This wont be just regular premium tank, almost 100% sure about that. This with that tier 7 Tiger II implies that there is something going on. Three options:

1) WG will rework also Tiger/E-serie HT line, aswell as JT line by dropping some tanks a tier, adding new ones etc. This would mean that its premium status is placeholder. Making new tanks as premiums for placeholder is not a new thing; it was possible to buy Grille 15 on CH server patch before its release, VK 100.01 P was leaked as prem tank, still is listed as one on Tanks.gg (we know that its confirmed to be regular tank), Chieftain mk6 most likely going to be regular tank as some form, etc.

2) Possible revival of Historical battles? (unlikely as it was terrible failure)

3) Probably one of the new "hero" tanks that are based on tanks of famous tank commanders from WW2, could it be? That Tiger II also could be one of them. Who knows.

don't forget that it's going to be taller target than a Ferdi (though the casemate should be tougher unlike the Ferdi's)

so a tier 8 Jagdtiger that is more in line with what to sort of expect at tier 9 (if you're going up there) and can also train a current of expectant Jagdtiger crew while being profitable, but also purchasable by scrub wallet warriors who didn't like the look of a pew pew 88 and wanted the boom boom 128

10 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

This wont be just regular premium tank, almost 100% sure about that. This with that tier 7 Tiger II implies that there is something going on. Three options:

1) WG will rework also Tiger/E-serie HT line, aswell as JT line by dropping some tanks a tier, adding new ones etc.

2) Possible revival of Historical battles? (unlikely as it was terrible failure)

3) Probably one of the new "hero" tanks that are based on tanks of famous tank commanders from WW2, could it be? That Tiger II also could be one of them. Who knows.

1) they don't seem to have plans to rework the German TD line for 2017, just the German HTs

2) how would that work? either you have to have bought this tank to play historical battles:serb:, or it's going to be one of those rental tanks you pick to play exclusively for the (temp?) game mode (like with Confrontation/8-bit/sport) and puts you in with bots

3) that H in the name would be a big f*cking clue, so probably a "hero" premium tank. Probably to be attributed to Otto Carius, so expect him to be the Commander crew member. 

1 out of these 3 would give WG more shekels.

10 minutes ago, ThomChen114 said:

don't forget that it's going to be taller target than a Ferdi (though the casemate should be tougher unlike the Ferdi's)

so a tier 8 Jagdtiger that is more in line with what to sort of expect at tier 9 (if you're going up there) and can also train a current of expectant Jagdtiger crew while being profitable, but also purchasable by scrub wallet warriors who didn't like the look of a pew pew 88 and wanted the boom boom 128

that H in the name would be a big f*cking clue, so probably a "hero" tank. Probably to be attributed to Otto Carius.

Yeah i also think that 3rd option is most likely one. However, keep on mind that Tiger II had "P" instead of "H" at end of it, so what H or P means is still unclear. (its NOT porsche or henschel, as Tiger II (P) has henschel turret and suspension like regular Tiger II).

4 minutes ago, BlackAdder said:

This is how you power creep all current premium or non premium TDs... 

skorpion g tho

This bitch is a still slow brick without turret. It completely outclasses Ferdi tho apart from gun arc.

One thing that puzzles me is that why the hell it has 1,6k HP with 250 casemate armor and 128mm gun...on tier 8? Ferdi atleast has horrible Tiger P cheeks and 200mm flat casemate armor to justify that HP + 128mm gun, this thing has 50mm more and has Tiger II's hull armor...

5 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

One thing that puzzles me is that why the hell it has 1,6k HP with 250 casemate armor and 128mm gun...on tier 8? Ferdi atleast has horrible Tiger P cheeks and 200mm flat casemate armor to justify that HP + 128mm gun, this thing has 50mm more and has Tiger II's hull armor...

to tank more hits compared to the pref MM Jagdtiger 88, and also because it's a bigger target so more likely to receive hits than a Ferdi?

WG raisins. Vodka infused.

35 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

skorpion g tho

This bitch is a still slow brick without turret. It completely outclasses Ferdi tho apart from gun arc.

Ferdi is better than people give it credit for. Mobility is not super bad despite low top speed and the gun arc is nice. Also DPM

1 hour ago, leggasiini said:

skorpion g tho

500 more HP, 250mm + armor. Every hit in Skorp G is DMG, here you have great platform that can bounce and shit you with 500 hp in return. I predict this can carry more games. 

1 hour ago, BlackAdder said:

500 more HP, 250mm + armor. Every hit in Skorp G is DMG, here you have great platform that can bounce and shit you with 500 hp in return. I predict this can carry more games. 

Only superstructure on a tall tank + low speed. I like this tank as a premium but I'm not sold on the idea of it being better than the Ferdie. 

8 minutes ago, Tupinambis said:

Keep in mind that this could very easily be a normal tier 8 premium since the JT88 and KJP have both been pulled from the shop.

KJP never was anything but prem-shop only tank. 

Also, does this seem like regular tier 8 TD premium for you?

1 minute ago, leggasiini said:

KJP never was anything but prem-shop only tank. 

Also, does this seem like regular tier 8 TD premium for you?

Oh that's what I meant, just a tier 8 premium that's regularly available in the shop, not necessarily the in-game store because WG has been stingy as Hell with that recently.

It wouldn't have seemed like a regular tier 8 premium to me a couple of months ago, but now that the T-44/100 was released WG has now established a precedent of releasing stupid, pointless, redundant premium tanks that are literally clones of existing vehicles.

Given that we also have a Tiger II (p) https://ritastatusreport.live/2016/11/29/supertest-tiger-ii-p/ and a Tiger L56 http://tanks.gg/wot/tank/tiger-i-l56

I guess WG plans something different as premium tanks, either:

• massive tech tree rework (TD line beiing tied to heavy tankline afterall, tiger-p leads to ferdinand, ferdinand beiing totally unhistorical aswell
  • new game mode, where historical tanks (like those leaked) can fight
  • rewards for some sort of thing (new set of missions, which should come ``in the forseable future (2034 i think) or dunno what else?

I really, really cant imagine this to be a normal premium tank, and the same for those other 2, T34-B or IS6-B are just reskins for existing premium tanks, they dont make stuff obsolete or anything

ps: and WG has added tons of prem already anyway, so no need to shell out ANOTHER set of premiums, there is only so much people buy + they also got like 5 leaked soviet heavys to add, which also wont turn out to be prems i guess...

2 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Given that we also have a Tiger II (p) https://ritastatusreport.live/2016/11/29/supertest-tiger-ii-p/ and a Tiger L56 http://tanks.gg/wot/tank/tiger-i-l56

I guess WG plans something different as premium tanks, either:

• massive tech tree rework (TD line beiing tied to heavy tankline afterall, tiger-p leads to ferdinand, ferdinand beiing totally unhistorical aswell
  • new game mode, where historical tanks (like those leaked) can fight
  • rewards for some sort of thing (new set of missions, which should come ``in the forseable future (2034 i think) or dunno what else?

I really, really cant imagine this to be a normal premium tank, and the same for those other 2, T34-B or IS6-B are just reskins for existing premium tanks, they dont make stuff obsolete or anything

ps: and WG has added tons of prem already anyway, so no need to shell out ANOTHER set of premiums, there is only so much people buy + they also got like 5 leaked soviet heavys to add, which also wont turn out to be prems i guess...

The Tiger I L/56 is ancient at this point, so it's very possible that it's not connected assuming you're right.

9 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

It's also extremely fast, has decent depression over the side, good gun handling, and dank view range.

I think re-work of the lines, we might be seeing German tanks going to tiers where their armour might be more workable. At a guess, I reckon this is the Ferdi replacement and the Ferdi going to go to tier 7.

Would make sense because currently you go JPanther to either Ferdi or JP2, but the JPanther plays nothing really like the Ferdi, this way you'd go Ferdi, Jagdtiger, Jagdtiger with bigger gun. 

On 11/01/2017 at 6:38 PM, leggasiini said:

Yeah i also think that 3rd option is most likely one. However, keep on mind that Tiger II had "P" instead of "H" at end of it, so what H or P means is still unclear. (its NOT porsche or henschel, as Tiger II (P) has henschel turret and suspension like regular Tiger II).

Apart from that Tiger II P nearly everything about Porsche and Henschel is about right.

There is a thing about Jagdtiger having Porsche suspension so it might also be that.

More to the point is that both turret are Krupp's designs, for Porsche and Henschel prototypes

Although they may say (P) for premium or whatever they want, 4202. T-44-100.

9 minutes ago, Unavailebow said:

Apart from that Tiger II P nearly everything about Porsche and Henschel is about right.

There is a thing about Jagdtiger having Porsche suspension so it might also be that.

More to the point is that both turret are Krupp's designs, for Porsche and Henschel prototypes

Although they may say (P) for premium or whatever they want, 4202. T-44-100.

They also used P in the past for prototype and for temporary (tier 10 tanks are almost always premiums first, before made normal)

I myself hope for a new german heavy tank line, and after that french and soviet heavys, fuck autoloader scum and TD tards, give heavys instead....