Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

3 minutes ago, ewanc9 said:

Yeh im sure you'd shit out well over 4k dpg on EU , don't talk shit man. It's all the same. 

Since when the hell did I imply that?

Just now, sr360 said:

Your stats got nuked.

ikr so unfair. Just cos i like stomping noobz in my e50 sometimes :( 

16 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

I just lost so much :(

Thats why i have 60%+ recent. But when i used to play i absolutly sucked and had internet problems thus ive always lagged behind with winrate. You can be an amazing player but if you disconnect every other battle your not gonna win a lot. Oh and i went down eng hts line first -worst idea ever :(

You do realize, that the crop of tears you are singlehandedly growing might just be enough to convince them to not update for a couple more months?  All of my M46 games are in the last 1K, I went from teal recent back to green - but they did not take away my 55% WR in it and thats all I really care about.

1 minute ago, Archaic_One said:

You do realize, that the crop of tears you are singlehandedly growing might just be enough to convince them to not update for a couple more months?  All of my M46 games are in the last 1K, I went from teal recent back to green - but they did not take away my 55% WR in it and thats all I really care about.

I doubt theyll keep it tbh. Kinda breaks the metric

2 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Newsflash: the metric is already broken.

Just now, adztownstike said:

I think that was kind of the point, you seem to think other people care about this as much as you do, which is what makes you so entertaining.  I for one am fine with your obsession with inflating your recent, its something and its your thing and as long as your honest with yourself its fine.  I once mastered a shit chess opening for a year just to be able to beat people with an opening that even I knew was shit.  Just don't get salty when you get called out for it.

1 minute ago, Archaic_One said:

I think that was kind of the point, you seem to think other people care about this as much as you do, which is what makes you so entertaining.  I for one am fine with your obsession with inflating your recent, its something and its your thing and as long as your honest with yourself its fine.  I once mastered a shit chess opening for a year just to be able to beat people with an opening that even I knew was shit.  Just don't get salty when you get called out for it.

playing full gold m46 and e50 is stat padding... Not grinding e5 ax and 140 marks...

6 minutes ago, danytuky said:

who is responsible for this inhumanity, must be held accountable

I laughed more than i should have. 

So v30 will be named #MakeQBBlueAgain and will feature an increase in Comet Expecteds high enough to make QBs WN8 blue. :doge: 

There's also things like DPG, MoE rating, WR and avg XP in game that tell more than the flat number of WN8 does anyway, I haven't even looked at my statpage in half a year until today to see what the meme update did to me :serb: 

1 hour ago, BPX said:

Surprised more people aren't complaining about T-62 averages changing.

Iam :feelsbad:

Lost 120(ish) WN8 on that. I had 2300+ games on the T62A and that impacted my overall alot. :babyrage:

@adztownstike you get less than 60% winrate and you think you play on a level that equals 4k+ wn8?

I get 60-65% solo winrate in t10 and barely get over 3k, so yeah, pretty safe to assume you pad quite hard.

3 minutes ago, CandyVanMan said:

@adztownstike you get less than 60% winrate and you think you play on a level that equals 4k+ wn8?

I get 60-65% solo winrate in t10 and barely get over 3k, so yeah, pretty safe to assume you pad quite hard.

Some people are good at getting wins. Some people arent just how it is. maybe people play better when they see unicum etc... Dont assume anything cos u clearly dont know me and none of my stats say padding... 60% wins in 140 totally means padding... Dont insult me just cos you can do better