Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

5 hours ago, adztownstike said:

wrong answer try again. 70% wins 4.5 wn8 4k avg dmg................................

Playing lots of games at 4.5K WN8 in one tanks is not skill, and never will be skill. That is skill in one tank, not skill in World of Tanks. 

Go try joining a top clan, go on. You have 4.5K WN8. I will tell yiu what will happen: You'll be laughed at and then booted out the door. 

Yet, after all these pages, you still dont seem to understand that. You arent good at the game. You are good at the E-50. And if you are hitting purple WN8 and cant even manage to break teal WR, thats not and never will be skill. The aim of the game is to win. If you cant win the game, you arent good at it.  The fact you can pad 4K damage before you lose changes nothing about that statement. 

3 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

Playing lots of games at 4.5K WN8 in one tanks is not skill, and never will be skill. That is skill in one tank, not skill in World of Tanks. 

Go try joining a top clan, go on. You have 4.5K WN8. I will tell yiu what will happen: You'll be laughed at and then booted out the door. 

Yet, after all these pages, you still dont seem to understand that. You arent good at the game. You are good at the E-50. And if you are hitting purple WN8 and cant even manage to break teal WR, thats not and never will be skill. The aim of the game is to win. If you cant win the game, you arent good at it.  The fact you can pad 4K damage before you lose changes nothing about that statement. 

Ofc im good at e50 cos im a good player... 3 marking cent ax e5 is7 etc hardly means im a bad player does it. Plz just grow up this jelousy is so overwhelming. I get 4k dpg sessions all the time. Last ses was 6k even at tier 10. Its just funny how much you think i play e50. its my creds tank i dont pad with it i dont even use vents.. Im clearly not a bad player. Cos bad players dont get 97% in e5... You must realise that na is also a lot easier than eu... And its not all about individual play i have plenty of experience playing t8 strongholds and i wouldnt say that a top clan would reject me just cos i play 30% of my games in e50 which has less wn8 than my action x and e5 and 140 if you go by recents. Your just stuck in your ways. YOur little excuse: hes just an e50 padder. Im clearly not i have 9.8 avg tier with 4.5k wn8. Just please

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

Ofc im good at e50 cos im a good player... 3 marking cent ax e5 is7 etc hardly means im a bad player does it. Plz just grow up this jelousy is so overwhelming. I get 4k dpg sessions all the time. Last ses was 6k even at tier 10. Its just funny how much you think i play e50. its my creds tank i dont pad with it i dont even use vents.. Im clearly not a bad player. Cos bad players dont get 97% in e5...

You lost 500 overall WN8 due to one tank being played. That tells me all I need to know about how much of it you played.

Even Nightmare_Luna, the biggest E-50 padder on the forum, only lost like 50 overall or something from his 1500 odd E-50 games, and thats including the RU med changes. 

How you set the tank up doesnt change whether you pad in it or not. Thats a stupid argument and if you actually knew what you were doing then you would know that.

Also the E5 is literally the easiest tier 10 in the game to play. It was easier to 3 mark than the bloody Comet

4 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

You lost 500 overall WN8 due to one tank being played. That tells me all I need to know about how much of it you played.

Even Nightmare_Luna, the biggest E-50 padder on the forum, only lost like 50 overall or something from his 1500 odd E-50 games, and thats including the RU med changes. 

How you set the tank up doesnt change whether you pad in it or not. Thats a stupid argument and if you actually knew what you were doing then you would know that.

Also the E5 is literally the easiest tier 10 in the game to play. It was easier to 3 mark than the bloody Comet

i lost 100 overall cos i have 1k games in 140 and 250 in e50. And do you have e5 3 mark? And if i wanted to pad i would set up for dmg = food and vents but you wouldnt understand cos your clearly an idiot. Ill give you clue. If i was on na i would be top 5 by dpg 4 weeks

I'm not sure what Americans ever did to you to make you so buttblasted about players on the NA server, but you better watch yourself. If you don't shut your tea sipping piehole this instant, Uncle Sam is going to sail one of these bad boys up the Thames

SxLqeem.jpg

Drop some of these badasses into Buckingham Palace

H6JoGQB.jpg

And depose the queen and bring democracy to the UK. All because some stat-denying chav couldn't take the truth on Wotlabs. So if you love your queen and country, you better show some fucking respect because we'll bring it to you with a large dose of FREEDOM to boot.

Well anyway im gonna go im fed up of these na anime fuckwits. Ill give you clue. Come eu and get 60% wins and 4k dpg then you can see im wrong. Otherwise shut up. Im not an e50 padder i would still have my wn8 without e50 and im not gonna give in to your bullying. What the stat nerds did was a shitty joke which has just pissed me off. I was getting happy about getting good stats and now they are just whipped away. But who cares. Im gonna go 3 mark the batchat and ive decided to not let it get on my nerves. YOu guys can have your laugh but i will always know im in the right.

1 minute ago, Whole_Nutmeg said:

I'm not sure what Americans ever did to you to make you so buttblasted about players on the NA server, but you better watch yourself. If you don't shut your tea sipping piehole this instant, Uncle Sam is going to sail one of these bad boys up the Thames

SxLqeem.jpg

Drop some of these badasses into Buckingham Palace

H6JoGQB.jpg

And depose the queen and bring democracy to the UK. All because some stat-denying chav couldn't take the truth on Wotlabs. So if you love your queen and country, you better show some fucking respect because we'll bring it to you with a large dose of FREEDOM to boot.

Thats a type 45 a brit warshp and those are brit soldiers. Troll or meme? or retard

3 minutes ago, Whole_Nutmeg said:

Well for one , fuck the queen, and two that's a british ship and british troops, maybe you're trying to make some sort of point , I don't get it . Also Assasin clearly pads winrate in platoon and can't call anyone bad at the game with that tier 10 dpg. 

My overalls dropped 80 and my recents dropped almost 500, guess that's what I get for trying to grind the patton :^) Does kinda suck I can't really play my tier 10 meds anymore due to crazy expectes, and I guess I'll have to free exp the e-50 because fuck 4.5k expected lol. Never said that stuff was going to change slightly in v30 in a couple weeks, so I wouldn't get too upset. There's no way they're keeping it at 4.5k expected, that's absolutely insane even for a tier 10 tank.

11 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

i lost 100 overall cos i have 1k games in 140 and 250 in e50. And do you have e5 3 mark? And if i wanted to pad i would set up for dmg = food and vents but you wouldnt understand cos your clearly an idiot. Ill give you clue. If i was on na i would be top 5 by dpg 4 weeks

Of course I have the E5 3 marked... 

As for setup, so what? i was padding in the Hellcat back in the day, But I didnt set it up with Food+gold. Doesnt change the fact I padded 1200 games in it.

I've played the T-54 a lot. I dont have Vents on it, I have optics. I dont fire full HEAT. But it was still padding. Even thogh I play it for fun.

Now, imagine the T-54s expected was made 4K. I would of lost a shitload of overall. And since I was NEARLY purple overall before the change, and was trying to get there, that would of annoyed me.

BUT I WOULD OF TAKEN THE JOKE AND LAUGHED AT IT. Meanwhile you have spent the last 8 pages crying about it and whining instead of just taking the fucking joke and having a laugh. Literally who gives a fuck? Playing for stats is stupid. I learned that a while ago. So stop whining about your precious fucking stats. 

4 hours ago, adztownstike said:

Hes a mod?? wtf. They let these sorts of people be mods...

Had you been on the forum longer than just coming here to whine about your padded stats droping, you'd know sr360 is worthy of his moderator position.

2 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Well anyway im gonna go im fed up of these na anime fuckwits. Ill give you clue. Come eu and get 60% wins and 4k dpg then you can see im wrong. Otherwise shut up. Im not an e50 padder i would still have my wn8 without e50 and im not gonna give in to your bullying. What the stat nerds did was a shitty joke which has just pissed me off. I was getting happy about getting good stats and now they are just whipped away. But who cares. Im gonna go 3 mark the batchat and ive decided to not let it get on my nerves. YOu guys can have your laugh but i will always know im in the right.

Eu server is easier than NA tho. You just sit back and wait for people to yolo into you. In Na, people only camp, no one ever pushes, so you're the one that either has to push into the enemy or wait for a draw. I'm not sure if you've ever played on NA before, but I've played on EU. Besides the 250 ping I get on their servers, it was a breeze. Poshybrid also plays a lot on both servers, multiple 10's on each and super uni stats, go ask him for his opinion too. Russia is even easier than EU because even more people yolo. Going onto the test server proves that part, I only get good games on the test server because the majority of russians just suicide.

2 minutes ago, TheLoveHitman said:

Eu server is easier than NA tho. You just sit back and wait for people to yolo into you. In Na, people only camp, no one ever pushes, so you're the one that either has to push into the enemy or wait for a draw. I'm not sure if you've ever played on NA before, but I've played on EU. Besides the 250 ping I get on their servers, it was a breeze. Poshybrid also plays a lot on both servers, multiple 10's on each and super uni stats, go ask him for his opinion too. Russia is even easier than EU because even more people yolo. Going onto the test server proves that part, I only get good games on the test server because the majority of russians just suicide.

Carbonward who is considerably better than you told me that his dpg on both servers is within 5% of each other. So go back to being bad please. 

37 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Ofc im good at e50 cos im a good player... 3 marking cent ax e5 is7 etc hardly means im a bad player does it. Plz just grow up this jelousy is so overwhelming. I get 4k dpg sessions all the time. Last ses was 6k even at tier 10. Its just funny how much you think i play e50. its my creds tank i dont pad with it i dont even use vents.. Im clearly not a bad player. Cos bad players dont get 97% in e5... You must realise that na is also a lot easier than eu... And its not all about individual play i have plenty of experience playing t8 strongholds and i wouldnt say that a top clan would reject me just cos i play 30% of my games in e50 which has less wn8 than my action x and e5 and 140 if you go by recents. Your just stuck in your ways. YOur little excuse: hes just an e50 padder. Im clearly not i have 9.8 avg tier with 4.5k wn8. Just please

You are only allowed to give reputation 1 times per day. You cannot give any more reputation today.

Don't bother talking sense to this delusional pubbie. 

His tears are really salty. I'm done collecting his salt can we ban him now?

4 minutes ago, ewanc9 said:

Well for one , fuck the queen, and two that's a british ship and british troops, maybe you're trying to make some sort of point , I don't get it . Also Assasin clearly pads winrate in platoon and can't call anyone bad at the game with that tier 10 dpg. 

I wont argue about being padded in platoons. My WR is padded, but I dont really care TBH. I play the game to enjoy myself, not bang my head against a wall. Platoons help with that, but unlike this person, im not going to whine when people tell me im padding.

Also, i havent looked at his stats,  all i know is that he lost 100 overall and 1200 recent, and is 55% or something. And I can call anyone thats purple WN8 and not even blue WR a padder, because you have to be seriously throwing games to only win 55% with purple WN8.

4 minutes ago, Assassin7 said:

I wont argue about being padded in platoons. My WR is padded, but I dont really care TBH. I play the game to enjoy myself, not bang my head against a wall. Platoons help with that, but unlike this person, im not going to whine when people tell me im padding.

Also, i havent looked at his stats,  all i know is that he lost 100 overall and 1200 recent, and is 55% or something. And I can call anyone thats purple WN8 and not even blue WR a padder, because you have to be seriously throwing games to only win 55% with purple WN8.

Take me for example, I was terrible for a while and as such it takes a while to move my win rate upwards but I have over 4k dpg on tier 10 meds. Overalls don't really indicate anything about a players current skill. I'm also not saying adz is right, who gives a fuck about wn8, it's meaningless  but he isn't a bad player. 

EU is easier than NA, if only there were some NA unicum that came to EU with a fresh acc so we could see.... oh wait 

NA: https://en.wot-life.com/na/player/zeven/

EU: https://en.wot-life.com/eu/player/Zeven_NA-522601224

3300 NA WN8 = 1800 EU wn8? 1.0