Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

Look you dont call every player who is better than you a padder. You dont have to bully someone to make up for your shiuty stats. Just grow up plz none of you would have said this stuff yesterday whe. I had 4k recent

I would have.

Can a moderator just ban me im fed up of all these virgin nevk beards. Come at me in real life then well see whos the best. Just dont insult my stats i was actualky proud of geting good ststs it felt like all the work paid off. But now i just feel shit

Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom-boom-boom-boom Boom.

*Energizer bunny walks through the thread*

He's still going on, and on, and on, and.........

Just now, adztownstike said:

Can a moderator just ban me im fed up of all these virgin nevk beards. Come at me in real life then well see whos the best. Just dont insult my stats i was actualky proud of geting good ststs it felt like all the work paid off. But now i just feel shit

Have you tried clicking the X on the tab?

12 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

You guys are actual cunts. You drah me here by posting stuff from the main forum and you just mock me endlessly. Its just pathetic. You complain that i pad wn8 when i only play tier 10. You say a redline. You way im a noob even though stat wise im a better player. You guys reallh need to take a look in the mirror at what you have become someone new and you just take the piss. Yes i dont have shiney win rates but that doesnt mean im a bad player. Ive worked so hard to get good at this game and to he able to fit in and you just mock me endlessly. I dont know why maybw your all jel or maybe your all twata i dont know. Of course im gonna be mad if i lose 1300 recent cos of a joke. Its a stupid metric yet tonnes of people judge you by it and not be who you are. Your all uuter twats.. I cant actual belive a community can be so full of itsself and arguementative. Its a game who cares if i play it how i want just dont say your better than me. I just feel so bad right now you have all just ripped into my last 3 years of my life and make it worthless its just not on. I may not be the best player or the nicist person but at least i know what i am you guys really dont. Wn8 is a stupid metric your site is stupid and bugged your forums are full of shtters. Good bye

All I see when I look at what you posted is someone that is fairly upset over something most of us laughed at. I find it Hilarious that he changed the values for the those tanks like that and I've played both quite a bit myself but then again I'm not just good in two tanks so I guess I'm a little different then you.... I wish we were all red and winrate was the only Stat people went for then we wouldn't have perma blue cry baby's like you hoping one day after 40k battles of padding that you would finally be unicum in a metric that very few people even acknowledge.

Goodbye no one will miss you

Signed- All of wotlabs 

13 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

. Wn8 is a stupid metric 

WHAT DO YOU THINK IVE BEEN SAYING FOR MY PAST 10 POSTS?

Also yes i would have talked shit against your 4k recent. i had 4k recent, and still have 3700, and i play retard tanks like T95 and tog2

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Look you dont call every player who is better than you a padder. You dont have to bully someone to make up for your shiuty stats. Just grow up plz none of you would have said this stuff yesterday whe. I had 4k recent

Oh yea, when you had 4k recent with that amazing 59% WR? Here's the truth dude, everytime we update the values, we get someone who comes in here and cries about their stats changing. Nobody gives a fuck.

7 minutes ago, PityFool said:

7 minutes ago, PityFool said:

Oh yea, when you had 4k recent with that amazing 59% WR? Here's the truth dude, everytime we update the values, we get someone who comes in here and cries about their stats changing. Nobody gives a fuck.

Oh sorry one of my numbers is low. And i didn come he i was dragged here. Just plz think before you open your mouth im not the best player but im not bad yet you all treat me like a tomto. Just plz ban me

I've been purple since around 7k battles or so, I think.

Am I a reroll, too?

I can confirm I'm really bad at this game, but I only lost 70 wn8 with this update and I don't know why I'm still purple. Someone help pls.

11 minutes ago, PityFool said:

11 minutes ago, PityFool said:

Yove all had your laugh now its over just ban me im not worthy of you im just to bad im only 60% wins at tier 10 solo i must be hanged. 

I just want to be banned just a final nail in the coffin. To say fuck you adam. Your stats suck you suck. Its all faitlr having a laugh but you cant just cirle jerk me. Only ewan stuck up for me and hez the best player here probs i just hope you realise how elitist you are. You offer no help no support you just want to have your laugh at the person whose day youve ruined. Thanks thanks a lot. 

Why ban? You want to go whine on official forums how bad people from wotlabs banned you just becouse you were better @tenks?

If you dont want to talk about this anymore (finally ffs) you could, you know... stop

5 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

I just want to be banned just a final nail in the coffin. To say fuck you adam. Your stats suck you suck. Its all faitlr having a laugh but you cant just cirle jerk me. Only ewan stuck up for me and hez the best player here probs i just hope you realise how elitist you are. You offer no help no support you just want to have your laugh at the person whose day youve ruined. Thanks thanks a lot. 

I'm opening a special school for abnormal people, PM if interested :^)

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

You really don't understand why we're roasting you, do you? You seem to think WN8 is the be all and end all of metrics and your life is now ruined because we fixed the expected values. Here's some advice, go pad WR, you'll be far better recognized for having a high WR and the WN8 will naturally come with it. 

Adztownstrike lv.1

Hp: 4k

V.S.

WoTLabs lv. 100 

Hp: error 404

WoTlabs uses WN8 hammer! 

Adztownstrike hp: 4k - 1.5k 

It's super effective!

30 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Wasnt it you that got humiliated by a yellow scrub in a 1v1 on the official forums? You name sounds familiar :doge:

EDIT: yes it was you, lol :damn:

Gw3-cGb.jpg

WOW ADMINS HERE ARE ASSHOLES I DONT CARE IF THEY DONT LIKE ME THEY NEED TO HERE THAT THEY R MEAN THEY DRAGGED ME HERE AND JERKED ME OFF IN A CIRCLE CUZ THEY R A BUNCH OF VIRGIN BOYS YEAH I SAID IT JUST BAN ME SO I DONT HAVE TOO STAY HEAR ANYMORE AFTER U DRAGGED ME HERE IVE HAD ENUGH FIGHT ME 1V1 IRL NECKBEARDS

8 minutes ago, Lonigus said:

Wasnt it you that got humiliated by a yellow scrub in a 1v1 on the official forums? You name sounds familiar :doge:

EDIT: yes it was you, lol :damn:

Gw3-cGb.jpg

LOL this thread was great.  Those are some nice 3 marks.

3 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

hue, lost like 100 off my recent (played some M46/E50 looking for MT 15-4) but overalls stayed. Guess it paid to be like, solid, across all classes instead of padding my ass like a fucking idiot

A-FUCKING-MAZING!  Can you believe that a shitter like me didn't lose that much, either?  I think I lost about 100ish on overall.
Edit: 2117 v28 to 2079 v29, so 38 points...  Yeow.  Killer.  My e-peen has shrunk, and I must go and commit sudoku.  Wonder how to see the difference between my Recent v28 and v29...
Dug a little more and I think I found it - noobmeter has me at 2761 v28 for last 1K, and vbaddict has me at 2408 v28(?).  So, either I went up 205 or dropped 148.  Either way, who give a fuck?  I'm still slowly improving my WR, and that's the one I care about.  And I clearly platoon pad, out of my 29k battles uploaded to vbAddict, I've solo'd 19k, and platooned 10k.  Dunno how it is missing ~11k battles, as I don't think it took me THAT long to find out about stats...

2 hours ago, ewanc9 said:

Adz is better than you lol. (@TheMarine0341)

How, when he has better stats?  Yanno, since we're arguing about stats.

38 minutes ago, MAJEST1C said:

Adztownstrike lv.1
Hp: 4k
                            V.S.
                                         WoTLabs lv. 100 
                                         Hp: error 404

WoTlabs uses WN8 hammer! 
Adztownstrike hp: 4k - 1.5k 
It's super effective!

Yay! Pokemon!  (but, please, for the love of all that is holy, hit "Shift+Enter" so you don't get that HORRIFIC spacing on carriage returns.)