Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

Went to go hang out with mom and dad, then wife and I had coffee. Left off at page 7 or so. Come back to this. It is like I am prescient or something. I think I said "no one here will witch hunt you, unless you keep coming back here dogmatically arguing illogically" or something to that effect, too lazy to go look.

Guess I was right. Can I get 300 WN8 added to my overall?

Thanks!!!

Oh, yeah, still wondering if anyone knows of a site/has a tool that does comparisons between different WN8v*.  I'd like to see, in one semi-coherent setting, what changed and what didn't. ^_^

12 minutes ago, Errants said:

A-FUCKING-MAZING!  Can you believe that a shitter like me didn't lose that much, either?  I think I lost about 100ish on overall.
Edit: 2117 v28 to 2079 v29, so 38 points...  Yeow.  Killer.  My e-peen has shrunk, and I must go and commit sudoku.  Wonder how to see the difference between my Recent v28 and v29...

How, when he has better stats?  Yanno, since we're arguing about stats.

Yay! Pokemon!  (but, please, for the love of all that is holy, hit "Shift+Enter" so you don't get that HORRIFIC spacing on carriage returns.)

I wish my phone have a better keyboard 

5 minutes ago, MAJEST1C said:

I wish my phone have a better keyboard 

Point.  Or, mebbe we could persuade/bribe mods to make it so that the board software does
this on a carriage return, instead of

this sillyness.

1 hour ago, adztownstike said:

You guys are actual cunts. You drah me here by posting stuff from the main forum and you just mock me endlessly. Its just pathetic. You complain that i pad wn8 when i only play tier 10. You say a redline. You way im a noob even though stat wise im a better player. You guys reallh need to take a look in the mirror at what you have become someone new and you just take the piss. Yes i dont have shiney win rates but that doesnt mean im a bad player. Ive worked so hard to get good at this game and to he able to fit in and you just mock me endlessly. I dont know why maybw your all jel or maybe your all twata i dont know. Of course im gonna be mad if i lose 1300 recent cos of a joke. Its a stupid metric yet tonnes of people judge you by it and not be who you are. Your all uuter twats.. I cant actual belive a community can be so full of itsself and arguementative. Its a game who cares if i play it how i want just dont say your better than me. I just feel so bad right now you have all just ripped into my last 3 years of my life and make it worthless its just not on. I may not be the best player or the nicist person but at least i know what i am you guys really dont. Wn8 is a stupid metric your site is stupid and bugged your forums are full of shtters. Good bye

You just said you cared about WN8...

Shit I just dropped 30 fucking points with this update!!

WTF is this shit?!

E 50 Germany MT 9 87 52.87% 1672 577.01 1.26 1.03 76% 798 69444 3rd Class 383

Edit: Nevermind. Just read the 1st page about the E50 lol

1 hour ago, adztownstike said:

I just want to be banned just a final nail in the coffin. To say fuck you adam. Your stats suck you suck. Its all faitlr having a laugh but you cant just cirle jerk me. Only ewan stuck up for me and hez the best player here probs i just hope you realise how elitist you are. You offer no help no support you just want to have your laugh at the person whose day youve ruined. Thanks thanks a lot. 

gtfo then

1 hour ago, crapcannon said:

Shit I just dropped 30 fucking points with this update!!

WTF is this shit?!

Edit: Nevermind. Just read the 1st page about the E50 lol

only 30? you have done well. your cookie is on the left. some ppl lost 600+ OVERALL

:salt:

next tanks to shred

t10/is8

skodas (all of them)

kranvagn 

e5

215b

fv 183

grille

tanks to drop to 200 expected:

any and all artas

tanks to drop to 2 expected:

anything tier 3 and lower. populate the top 10 with the likes of killju

watch the communal suicide ftw

4 hours ago, adztownstike said:

Look you dont call every player who is better than you a padder. You dont have to bully someone to make up for your shiuty stats. Just grow up plz none of you would have said this stuff yesterday whe. I had 4k recent

I got smashed by the update. Overall dropped ~300 points and recent dropped ~800. And yet, somehow I'm not in here bitching about it even though I was hit probably harder than pretty much everyone else (1500 e50 games, 3k games in RU meds). Wn8 has its limits as shown by this thread, and you should really be focusing on DPGs anyways.

I'm going to get absolutely fucked when the E5 values get bumped up... Almost 1500 games all played before the buff.

Crab hold me pls, I'm tearing up at the thought of it.

13 minutes ago, PityFool said:

I'm going to get absolutely fucked when the E5 values get bumped up... Almost 1500 games all played before the buff.

Crab hold me pls, I'm tearing up at the thought of it.

If the bat or bat ap goes up I'm donezo because shitter days.

14 hours ago, sr360 said:

Soloing the best Tier 10 in the game at 58%... And he think's he's good. I mean, I solo arty at higher WRs than that...

That's what I was thinking...

It was sort of amusing to watch as his English got steadily worse as he got more frustrated through the thread.

Someone will have to keep an eye on the EU forums for when this fellow goes on a rant about us (though I imagine he won't for another month until his values are fixed).

I give this thread a perfect 5/7

7 hours ago, Gandaran said:

Honestly a better argument is 

Exo_xd__Down_Mid

Account created: 03.29.2013

I've tried to use account creation dates to defend myself before and usually they are too autistic to understand what they are looking at. 

Just read through all 16 amazing pages and I have no idea how this image has not yet been posted

49517170.jpg

However I believe the salt mine image [posted earlier] might be a better image to relate to the thread in general.

I've gone from unicum to blunicum - but you know what? It won't take me long to play other tanks to be unicum again. It's only a number... fun has no metric.

9 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

@sr360 can we give @adztownstike the player title "Gasai_yuno of padding shitters"? 

Cause seriously, the salt is pubbie/official forums/exposingWOT levels of gloriousness. Padded teal shitter gets exposed as a padded teal shitter and cant take being a padded teal shitter

well Gasai Yuno actually wins games in his padding tank. so he at least has that going for it. 

22 minutes ago, It's_Matra said:

Just read through all 16 amazing pages and I have no idea how this image has not yet been posted

49517170.jpg

However I believe the salt mine image [posted earlier] might be a better image to relate to the thread in general.

I've gone from unicum to blunicum - but you know what? It won't take me long to play other tanks to be unicum again. It's only a number... fun has no metric.

tfw when they gonna buff tanks expected, that were really meh before buffs (E5), stats in "CW" counted into your account stats (yeah batchat /E5 i'm looking to you) and you were in a "fun" clan, losing CW 2 - 15 like all the time without doing dommage. Seems legit to me :) 

This expected values update made me realize how stupid the whole WN8 metric is. I dropped 200 in overalls, and my recent has been falling, since the values for the tanks I played were missing and once they came they didnt effect recents. That's how it works right?

Anyways, my stats dropped. That didn't make me any worse or better player. I still play at the same level if I want (in terms of DPG and WR). 

People really should stop caring about the whole WN8, sure you'll look good on XVM and on forums, but at the end of the day, who cares? Top clans really dont care about your WN8 or how much you can pad in some tanks...