Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

This thread was amazing. Not since the SIMM threads of AW forums of last spring have I read such gold... I think I should sleep more. Rip recents though thanks to my whole e50 grind being in there. :D

It is the saddest person I have met here :(.

1) he is complaining about artificial lost of wn8

2) tanks are the most important thing in his life, albeit he plays like 8 games per day

3) he doesn't even understand how wn8 is working, but still uses its"flaws" to increase his "skill"

4) he sets a target and then use a loophole to "cheat" in achieving it

5) he still don't get it why everyone is laughing at him

He is still much better player (not only by wn8) then I'm currently, but his understanding of social interaction makes me an almost utter normal person (and I was a developer).

Ps: judging by polish memes there are much more polish guys here than I thought, so "cześć" :)

A tier nine tank with higher expected value than its upgraded tier ten sister.....  seems fair.

kara.jpg

23 minutes ago, Machiav said:

Ps: judging by polish memes there are much more polish guys here than I thought, so "cześć" :)

i'm not polish and sadly don't speak the language, but I spent last summer in Poznan and will actually go back next week too, so... that's where it comes from :D

adztownstike

Do you enjoy playing the E50 and/or Patton? If you do then play it who cares about increasing  a stupid fucking metric

As a general rule among my group of close friends and family if you take yourself too serious and don't have  the ability to laugh when you are getting goofed on then you won't be around to long. There is nothing more off putting than someone who can't find humor in being the butt of a joke. It demonstrates  a lack any sort of social skills and is utterly  childish.

Learn to laugh at yourself and lighten up

Pulling a temper tantrum only increases the frequency of the jabs

On 2016. 07. 11. at 4:44 PM, KittenFix907ValuesBabyRage said:

M46 - I STATPAD ALOT

E 50 - I STATPAD EVEN MORE

907 - 907 FUCK KITTEN FOR RAISING THE EXPECTEDS

( removed these three after they surfaced in threads )

WN8 = WR 

arty = anime

arta = animu

cancer = rainbows

" (citation) = `` (whatever this is)

you're = your

lol = loli

some political stuff and other shit i can't remember :doge: 

Can we have this filter reenabled in light of the recent developments?

7 minutes ago, Audax_Bellator said:

adztownstike

Do you enjoy playing the E50 and/or Patton? If you do then play it who cares about increasing  a stupid fucking metric

As a general rule among my group of close friends and family if you take yourself too serious and don't have  the ability to laugh when you are getting goofed on then you won't be around to long. There is nothing more off putting than someone who can't find humor in being the butt of a joke. It demonstrates  a lack any sort of social skills and is utterly  childish.

Learn to laugh at yourself and lighten up

Pulling a temper tantrum only increases the frequency of the jabs

Im sorry but i was more salt than meat last night. I hate it when people call my stats into question its pretty annoying. I work realy hard to achive good stats then you all come here and call me a padder. Even though i have proved i can 3 mark meds and get 4k avg sessions. (Dmg) i get that dropping 1300 wn8 is suspicous but anyone can see on noobmeter that i dont play many tanks at all so e50 has a relativly latge slice of my limited anount if games.  Just you must undertstand why i was angry. I dropped from super unicum to blue noob over night due to a "joke" yes my winrate is only 60% but im sorry. If you cant accept that at times i am a better player than some of you. Your probs the one who needs to grow up. I dont usually moan about stats unless someone calls me a noob. But all the pubbies care about wn8 as you can see here and even qb has it in his title. This is why im upset. I was close to 4k. Yes it means nothing but it was a nice perons goal to get towards to make me feel better. Now ive run out of time to do it cos exams are coming up and i gotta get a job. Well anyway sorry for being a dick. And i hope you dont think to ill of me. And yes i can take a joke. But not when it lasts a whole day and its so vicous. ..

This thread was a blast to read.Took me 30 mins cuz I'm a slow reader but MAN was it worth it. @adztownstike is basically a more entertaining @Gasai__Yuno with *slightly* better grammar and comprehension skills.

Also RIP 2k recent(overall actually went UP though).Was nice knowing you for 2 weeks :feelsbad:

This thread is like my 13 90 ammo loadout.

Pure gold.

17 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

i'm not polish and sadly don't speak the language, but I spent last summer in Poznan and will actually go back next week too, so... that's where it comes from :D

As a person siemka who lives there I can only say that I am so sorry that you have to go through that again :kappa:

17 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Im sorry but i was more salt than meat last night. I hate it when people call my stats into question its pretty annoying. I work realy hard to achive good stats then you all come here and call me a padder. Even though i have proved i can 3 mark meds and get 4k avg sessions. (Dmg) i get that dropping 1300 wn8 is suspicous but anyone can see on noobmeter that i dont play many tanks at all so e50 has a relativly latge slice of my limited anount if games.  Just you must undertstand why i was angry. I dropped from super unicum to blue noob over night due to a "joke" yes my winrate is only 60% but im sorry. If you cant accept that at times i am a better player than some of you. Your probs the one who needs to grow up. I dont usually moan about stats unless someone calls me a noob. But all the pubbies care about wn8 as you can see here and even qb has it in his title. This is why im upset. I was close to 4k. Yes it means nothing but it was a nice perons goal to get towards to make me feel better. Now ive run out of time to do it cos exams are coming up and i gotta get a job. Well anyway sorry for being a dick. And i hope you dont think to ill of me. And yes i can take a joke. But not when it lasts a whole day and its so vicous. ..

QB has it in his title because he wants to utilise a made up metric via search terms to appear more often and 'better' than the whiney little bitch that he is. Anyone who disagrees with him - or samples the 'bad bits' of his streams gets given takedown requests, lawsuits or simply have their comments deleted.

Lets put it like this... QB used to believe that capping points was more important than damage up until about 18 months ago as he used the efficiency metric to judge a player's skill. [insert your argument is invalid comment here]

To be fair I commend you on writing such a post as above - but do you know the best thing you could have done? Taken a man up pill, swallowed your pride and stayed quiet. By coming back you will be opening yourself to much more flak.

If YOU consider yourself to be good at the game is that not enough? Did you really have to come onto a forum and complain about it making yourself look rather foolish? You should not need the approval of strangers or peers.

Now you get people calling you a red-line sniper and all sorts of other things that you don't want to hear. Even going on about dpg and 3 marking - everyone 'knows' (or at the very least assumes) that you would be slinging a lot of premium rounds; which again, puts you open for more flak from those who 'disagree' with your point of view or use of premium rounds.

Just take my advice from this neutral post and try not to embarrass yourself any further - even if it has been absolute comedy gold with some of the responses on here.

1 hour ago, Hvguy said:

A tier nine tank with higher expected value than its upgraded tier ten sister.....  seems fair.

kara.jpg

I think you somehow missed the whole point of the change like our other friend here. 

4 minutes ago, ewanc9 said:

It's as if current skill has nothing to do with overalls. 

It has a lot tbh. If I just red lined every game and won 60%, I never would have gotten purple wr. I've been at 70%+ for 2 years now, and my overall reflects it.

>padding in e50 

>not getting 5k wn8

>not getting 80%w/r

>crying at KekLabs

@Siimcy someone needs our help.

:serb:

I lost more than 100wn8 and i'd like to lose 2000 more, @Kitten GIB XVM CAMO.

I'm actually more concerned that i lost my 4.5k recents and 80% wr after becoming bad shitter after 1y break :doge:

This thread is autism in person. Amazing

:frenchy:

Just now, aaveq said:

>padding in e50 

>not getting 5k wn8

>not getting 80%w/r

@Siimcy someone needs our help.

:serb:

I lost more than 100wn8 and i'd like to lose 2000 more, @Kitten GIB XVM CAMO.

I'm actually more mad that lost my recents after becoming bad shitter after 1y break :doge:

I tanked my own recents by playing total shit tanks :serb: Soon I can stop when i hit t10 OpieOP

Just now, Siimcy said:

I tanked my own recents by playing total shit tanks :serb: Soon I can stop when i hit t10 OpieOP

Your obviously shit-tanking wrong :kappa:

6 minutes ago, Luna said:

It has a lot tbh. If I just red lined every game and won 60%, I never would have gotten purple wr. I've been at 70%+ for 2 years now, and my overall reflects it.

Adz has only recently started to perform well.