Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

12 hours ago, yolorush said:

only 30? you have done well. your cookie is on the left. some ppl lost 600+ OVERALL

:salt:

next tanks to shred

t10/is8

skodas (all of them)

kranvagn 

e5

215b

fv 183

grille

tanks to drop to 200 expected:

any and all artas

tanks to drop to 2 expected:

anything tier 3 and lower. populate the top 10 with the likes of killju

watch the communal suicide ftw

People that don't know about this thread are probably having an aneurysm right now lmao!! 

1 hour ago, It's_Matra said:

3ce5c588e86f5ae086049750e3f7c949daf7cee0

e1394868d0932ba861e567aaa646df50.jpg

13 minutes ago, SharpEyez said:

How come QB's wn8 isn't changed yet? 

2.4k dmg on M46 Patton and 3471 wn8 

I got 2.5k and 1257 wn8 

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/021/572/rtPJmdgf.jpg

caching

If anyone wants so see how i play feel free to watch this. 5k wn8 and 70% win batchat and e5 session. https://www.twitch.tv/adztownstrike/v/115187457

i might stream again soon. So maybe drop me a follow. Excuse that disaster of a match on cliff i cant do that climb for the life of me :(

The fact that a EDITED has/had so much control over the self-esteem and self-valuation of another person he'd never met before and will likely never meet in real life, makes me feel a lot better about myself.

I might be shit at tanks but at least I'm not that guy :serb:

1 hour ago, KittenFixArtyValueBabyRage said:

Look at how i play and tell me i deserve to be a 2.5k wn8 guy. Everyone of the plebs who doesnt care about moe and dpg thinks im a lowly pleb with 500 more recent than overall..

6 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Look at how i play and tell me i deserve to be a 2.5k wn8 guy. Everyone of the plebs who doesnt care about moe and dpg thinks im a lowly pleb with 500 more recent than overall..

+1 for thinking someone gives a fuck about how you play...negated by you actually thinking that someone will watch your gameplay. Is your name really MaryBanks :serb:

Just now, adztownstike said:

SInce when do greens have e peens

When morons do not see sarcasm when it smacks them in the face.

Just now, KittenFixE25ValuesBabyRage said:

+1 for thinking someone gives a fuck about how you play...negated by you actually thinking that someone will watch your gameplay. Is your name really MaryBanks :serb:

Well some people were curious about how i play. Just gotta #Stopthehate and what does marybanks have to do with anything

3 minutes ago, KittenFixE25ValuesBabyRage said:

When morons do not see sarcasm when it smacks them in the face.

Of course your being sarcastic. Cos of course you dont have an e peen. And im sure you can pick up some good tricks from my gameplay :P

2 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Well some people were curious about how i play. Just gotta #Stopthehate and what does marybanks have to do with anything

Of course your being sarcastic. Cos of course you dont have an e peen. And im sure you can pick up some good tricks from my gameplay :P

Yes I was being sarcastic, and no thanks. I get better gameplay advice from Kolni, Joyrider, and Siimcy to name but a few. Maybe you should too? MaryBanks is THE definitive gameplayer for WoT. Makes Straik look like a pleb. :serb:

1 minute ago, KittenFixE25ValuesBabyRage said:

Yes I was being sarcastic, and no thanks. I get better gameplay advice from Kolni, Joyrider, and Siimcy to name but a few. Maybe you should too? MaryBanks is THE definitive gameplayer for WoT. Makes Straik look like a pleb. :serb:

Well i never said i was as good as marybanks or all them other guys u mention who i havnt heard of. But some people here spent the best part of 6 hours roasting me for thinking i play a certain way. Im simply proving thats not me.

WN8 > Life

I laughed harder than I thought I would. +1, whoever that was.

9 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Well i never said i was as good as marybanks or all them other guys u mention who i havnt heard of. But some people here spent the best part of 6 hours roasting me for thinking i play a certain way. Im simply proving thats not me.

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE WHINING ABOUT A FUCKING INTERNET VALUE THAT IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM PERTAINS TO ANYTHING IN REAL LIFE?! DOES THIS AFFECT YOU GETTING A JOB? DOES IT AFFECT YOU GETTING INTO A RELATIONSHIP?! CHILL THE FUCK OUT DUDE JESUS CHRIST

Just now, Shifty_101st said:

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE WHINING ABOUT A FUCKING INTERNET VALUE THAT IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM PERTAINS TO ANYTHING IN REAL LIFE?! DOES THIS AFFECT YOU GETTING A JOB? DOES IT AFFECT YOU GETTING INTO A RELATIONSHIP?! CHILL THE FUCK OUT DUDE JESUS CHRIST

lul do you even know who marybanks is someone isnt taking getting the joke...

1 minute ago, Shifty_101st said:

>Mahou

anyway just wanted to shut down the hater #shutdown https://www.twitch.tv/adztownstrike/v/115187457 go here to see how this redline e50 padder plays. #nobanterforum #toomanyna

6 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

anyway just wanted to shut down the hater #shutdown https://www.twitch.tv/adztownstrike/v/115187457 go here to see how this redline e50 padder plays. #nobanterforum #toomanyna

Incoming shitstorm of home truths in 3...2...1....

Just now, adztownstike said:

If too much na is really triggering you; go have fun with a friendly visit from the truck of peace or some friendly refugees. The current mindset you have over fucking pixel stats in wot is probably the least of your worries Mohammed.

34 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

What, like throwing away 60% of my HP pool for free by pointlessly yoloing up Steppes middle? :doge:

Sometimes I feel like a failure.

Then I remember someone based his sense of worth in life on an unofficial metric for an online game to such an extent, that he wasted days of his life arguing with internet strangers about how immature it was that the creators of said metric decided to play a prank by messing with some values.

is there REALLY nothing better you could be doing? Like, I don't know, fixing your Worthless8 values by playing other skill intensive vehicles such as the E25, T67 or Cuntqueror?

... Or buying a life on the internet...
You've amused us greatly, and have become a meme that won't be soon forgotten, but there is a point at which even I must step in to remind you that you're making a fool of yourself. Have some pride and self respect.

Failing that you can always buy a forest and get lost.

4 minutes ago, KittenFixArtyValueBabyRage said:

What, like throwing away 60% of my HP pool for free by pointlessly yoloing up Steppes middle? :doge:

exactly as you saw i survived till then end and spotted a load of enemies and spotted lots. Its called making a play

9 minutes ago, monjardin said:

are_you_a_narcissist-1.jpg

Thats simply my internet persona

12 minutes ago, monjardin said:

are_you_a_narcissist-1.jpg

Thats simply my internet persona and every american as demonstrated by this thread.