Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

2 minutes ago, _Assad said:

YO

WHERE ARE THE T54 VALUE CHANGES WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS FUCK RU MED PADDERS

THE T-54 WILL NEVER SUCCUMB, NEVER I SAY! :doubleguns:

And I was thinking I suck in those Swedish tanks... Funny thing is my overall didn't change, but recent took quite a hit, as I've been trying to mark (and failing in that) E50 and M46 both.

Edit. Apparently my numbers just weren't updated, took a hit of 100 overall and like 350-400 recent. Who cares?

1 hour ago, KittenFix907ValuesBabyRage said:

:serb: down 200 wn8 :serb: 

I dropped like 120 cause I forgot I spammed the shit out of 140 when it was my 3rd T10 got it. First time I actually dropped, too. Oh well. At least I'll be able to hit 2900 overall at the same time as 60% w/r.

I guess 907 values were 'fixed' by having it no higher than the other RU meds :serb:.   You know what they say, be careful what you wish for.

Press F to pay respecteronis.

Lol... i just dropped 98 overall points... welp... 5 months worth of padding The T-62a in attempt tp 3-mark it... down the drain...

Official forum :popcorn:

View PostAdzTownstrike, on 15 January 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

Wtf 3.7k dpg avg tier 9.86 is now 3.4k wn8... Just wow

Lost 100 overall and 1200 recent due to these changes. Probably gonna stop playing

Wtf 4.5k expected dmg on e50. Im like 99% moe with 4k combined avg. Only p[person with anywhere near 4.5k is xits. This is just pure bs

Shouldn't the 907 be aligned to the the rest of the Ru meds and not the other way around ? 

whoa, all of a sudden my recent jumped to 3.3k wn8 from 2.9k, I knew there was something wrong!

1 hour ago, MacusFlash said:

Official forum :popcorn:

View PostAdzTownstrike, on 15 January 2017 - 11:15 AM, said:

Wtf 3.7k dpg avg tier 9.86 is now 3.4k wn8... Just wow

Lost 100 overall and 1200 recent due to these changes. Probably gonna stop playing

Wtf 4.5k expected dmg on e50. Im like 99% moe with 4k combined avg. Only p[person with anywhere near 4.5k is xits. This is just pure bs

Wouldn't you stop playing too if your skill suddenly dropped by a third overnight? :doge:

---

my overall rose by 5 points. alrighty then

3 minutes ago, Fulvin said:

Wouldn't you stop playing too if your skill suddenly dropped by a third overnight? :doge:

I can't play anymore so what's the difference?

18 minutes ago, Fulvin said:

---

my overall rose by 5 points. alrighty then

Whats the point in playing if all you have worked towards just disappears i know have 2.5k wn8 from 3.8k its just embarrassing. Im already hating the game more and more and this will be the final straw if its kept cos if i really cant be bothered to grind it back up 

2 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Whats the point in playing if all you have worked towards just disappears i know have 2.5k wn8 from 3.8k its just embarrassing. Im already hating the game more and more and this will be the final straw if its kept cos if i really cant be bothered to grind it back up 

You really play for WN8? Wow.