Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

4 hours ago, 1stWarlord said:

Man this isn't funny, I feel like I've just been robbed. You stole 270 points of overall WN8 and 900 points of recent WN8. No, I don't play M46/E50 but I do play russian mediums :hb:

My face almost hit the floor when I saw 3900 recents ( <4k) man. Considering that cookiebaby has 3500 recents and the difference between me and him is only 400 I feel like I am bringing shame upon the elite community :hb:

@kitten

How hard did davidnet get hit? :kappa:

1 hour ago, Assassin7 said:

2: I have been doing this for a while, once I got to ~3K recent I stopped caring about stats as much. I play for wins now as well. the stat whore mentality just started feeling like it was degrading and sucking the enjoyment from the game. I know I can play that well, I don't need to prove it any more. 

3: I have never played the E-50 or the M46 on my account, because I just never bothered. I've had the M46 researched for ages now but have just not gotten around to buying it and playing it.

same, doing more damage does not give me the same satisfaction as winning.

I love how there's about 10 people crying over this, and the rest are finding it fucking hilarious.

Edit: Shit, I shared this with my wife (she doesn't play tanks, but she supports me, and knows a little from my blathering), and SHE thinks it is fucking hilarious.

On 1/14/2017 at 9:39 PM, tomhwk said:

I look forward to seeing how much the top 5 clans drops.

Reveal hidden contents

10VkGad.png

Not signed in

Not signed in

Not signed in

this is my before image

Here is the after since no one has linked.

51042517886654b4be93aa00be1d953c.png

17 hours ago, adztownstike said:

anyway just wanted to shut down the hater #shutdown https://www.twitch.tv/adztownstrike/v/115187457 go here to see how this redline e50 padder plays. #nobanterforum #toomanyna

I've stayed neutral on this until now... when you didn't take my advice and shut your cockholster.

It doesn't matter if you are 'trolling' - the more you post, the more you are coming across as a conglomerate of intellectual constipation. People will not think of you as a 'troll' or someone to 'recover their reputation'... they will just think of you as an idiot.

In fact, I'm pretty sure your name is now synonymous with retarded.

16 hours ago, GHOSTK1LL3R said:

I'm only on page 12 of this thread but something I want to state.

A lot of you are bashing on people for aiming for high WN8 etc. However, why can't we? What else are you going to aim for instead? Like seriously, in CSGO you can aim for global, league the highest league etc. What do you expect people to aim for on here? WN8 is a clear metric which people look at as the bible. Look at people who complain about being 'XVM focused' (I am not denying it happens) it's something which people follow as someone being a good player. 

It's something for people to aim for. I don't give a shit if you think it's broken because it gives me (and others)something to achieve. WN8 and avg dmg in my tier 10's are my two main things I aim for as they're clear indicators that I am improving. 

My two cents, don't flame me pls.

WN8 is a metric to see player improvement, it's not an exact measure of skill. It can be used as a base and a reference but that's where it ends.

It can be too easily 'enhanced' or 'altered' through padding - like most metrics. Most people when they saw the change were like; 'awww I've gone down a few internet points' but then we got over it realising that it's just a number. I think only two people were triggered.

11 hours ago, adztownstike said:

Thats simply my internet persona and every american as demonstrated by this thread. 

what you are like on the internet is usually what you are like when you are yourself, not who you are when you are exposing yourself to society. 

21 hours ago, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

I think you somehow missed the whole point of the change like our other friend here. 

I might be missed the point. Anyway i think atleast giving e50 same value like 50m would be more sensible.

I'm all for any xvm camo. I'm not anyone special but I was helping a friend do the final female crew Christmas mission Sunday as he forgot it was ending Monday morning and had to go to bed. He has half the WN8 I do and it seemed people took me more for granted in general. The arty boner was only 6", not 18".

4 hours ago, Hvguy said:

I might be missed the point. Anyway i think atleast giving e50 same value like 50m would be more sensible.

The point is there are many people who pad wn8 in tanks that are extremely easy to preform above average in, such as the E50. It's supposed to be a joke to root out those people by making the value higher than anyone can actually achieve. (Though somehow there are a couple on NA who are really close to it).

21 minutes ago, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

The point is there are many people who pad wn8 in tanks that are extremely easy to preform above average in, such as the E50. It's supposed to be a joke to root out those people by making the value higher than anyone can actually achieve. (Though somehow there are a couple on NA who are really close to it).

In 2014-2016 you (not you Luna, the plural general you) misuse WN8, in 2017 WN8 misuses you!

39 minutes ago, CraBeatOff said:

... you (not you Luna, the plural general you) ...

This is why we have words like y'all. Though I suppose in this case it would be all y'all. :fat:

16 hours ago, adztownstike said:

I never said i was perfect. I just know im not as bad as some people make me out to be. I dont play batchat much and i kinda hate mines so im pretty open to help

He didnt give advice he just told me i played bad, Which i did. For most of the games today. But im open to help on maps i dont know how to play

9e9.png

Xs5NXydkRP4gtKC2xytkGeHkkhnQ4zfcc3wwyA5d

555.png

You're like a real life incantation of Carl the Cuck.

4 minutes ago, KittenFix130ValuesBabyRage said:

Does it matter what people answer, since you obviously can't read.

But I'll try it anyway: ITS IN THE FIRST FUCKING POST OF THIS THREAD

Not sure if this was directed at me....if it is peace.....but I did read the first post and as I said, I am new to all this.  So explain what the expected value has to do with my Win8 changing.  I can probably take an educated guess, but I want to get the right answer.

C_K

18 minutes ago, KittenFix130ValuesBabyRage said:

Does it matter what people answer, since you obviously can't read.

But I'll try it anyway: ITS IN THE FIRST FUCKING POST OF THIS THREAD

Thanks I'll go look back at it

~Assad

18 hours ago, dualmaster333 said:

Having been around this game for 5+ years, it is kind of sad to see how many people will legitimately put stock in any other metric except the best metric of all: Win Rate. Winning is the only goal of the game. Who gives a damn what neat tricks you can pull - if it doesn't win you more games, it isn't useful skill.

Of course, this is where people try to make excuses "tank selection, platoon padding, etc". Yeah, tanks don't all win equally and platooning can inflate your win rate. That's why tank specific solo win rate was considered the best way to get respect. Someone says you're a padded shitter? You play 100 games solo and post all the replays to prove you can win. Then you do it again and again until you get the respect you're looking for.

Or, you don't give a damn about that and do whatever you want. If your goal is to maintain 3300 DPG in your tier 10s, 4k WN8, or 3km driven per game go ahead and have a good time with that. Just don't expect anyone to think you are good if you aren't winning games.

Which is why E-Fiddy is still #1 tier 9, its the best tank to win ;D.

Besides that, i have 800 or so games in E50 (and also 600 in M46 and i guess like 500 more in ru meds) while power grinding them stock (1900 dpb in E50 after 80 games, 88L71 guud stock gun to fight  stronk IS4 / T54 comrade?) and i didnt drop that much wn8, so The Problem is, as always, l2p issues.

Guud players are purple in anything but arty (because guud player dont play arty)

Today top tank WZ-120 was teaching me how dmg is important because he did ~300 more than me. He was deaf to my argument that he was camping. Strong 53% WR, brain destroyed with dmg/WN8.

21 hours ago, adztownstike said:

It is neg whatever farming thread :D gotta love fighting na neckbeards 

You know, some these people are EU well...

3 hours ago, Commodore_Krunk said:

Not sure if this was directed at me....if it is peace.....but I did read the first post and as I said, I am new to all this.  So explain what the expected value has to do with my Win8 changing.  I can probably take an educated guess, but I want to get the right answer.

As you're new I will spell it for you

There is no 'I' between the W and N.

I'd also recommend reading all pages before commenting as you will read some pure comedy gold and learn a thing or two about stats and metrics etc. :)