Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

Well, I think this values aren't correct coz I had like 2890 wn8 before swedish tenks and i got even to 2902 while getting the swedish heavy t10. Then, like 4 or 5 days ago my wn8 decreased to 2880. Ye I played russian mediums but that doesn't matter. They still working on it I think so we have to wait.

Edit: also my recent before those 4 or 5 days was around 4100 and now its almost 4300, something's wrong guys.

1 hour ago, GehakteMolen said:

Guud players are purple in anything but arty (because guud player dont play arty)

^^^ This.  All I care about is doing the best I can in all my tanks no matter what class :) (except arty fuck that class)

14 hours ago, It's_Matra said:

I've stayed neutral on this until now... when you didn't take my advice and shut your cockholster.

It doesn't matter if you are 'trolling' - the more you post, the more you are coming across as a conglomerate of intellectual constipation. People will not think of you as a 'troll' or someone to 'recover their reputation'... they will just think of you as an idiot.

In fact, I'm pretty sure your name is now synonymous with retarded.

WN8 is a metric to see player improvement, it's not an exact measure of skill. It can be used as a base and a reference but that's where it ends.

It can be too easily 'enhanced' or 'altered' through padding - like most metrics. Most people when they saw the change were like; 'awww I've gone down a few internet points' but then we got over it realising that it's just a number. I think only two people were triggered.

I completely agree that it can be altered through padding. However, on the basis of using it for myself and knowing that I do not pad then I can use it with the certainty of if I am improving or not.

If I am going from 3.3k dmg per game to 4-5k dmg per game I know that I am making more of an effect that I would otherwise. Again, you could state that it could be to lower tier tanks etc however I know from how I play that that isn't the case. 

2 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Which is why E-Fiddy is still #1 tier 9, its the best tank to win ;D.

Besides that, i have 800 or so games in E50 (and also 600 in M46 and i guess like 500 more in ru meds) while power grinding them stock (1900 dpb in E50 after 80 games, 88L71 guud stock gun to fight  stronk IS4 / T54 comrade?) and i didnt drop that much wn8, so The Problem is, as always, l2p issues.

Guud players are purple in anything but arty (because guud player dont play arty)

(and the best ones are purple in arty too)

:doge: 

2 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

Which is why E-Fiddy is still #1 tier 9, its the best tank to win ;D.

Besides that, i have 800 or so games in E50 (and also 600 in M46 and i guess like 500 more in ru meds) while power grinding them stock (1900 dpb in E50 after 80 games, 88L71 guud stock gun to fight  stronk IS4 / T54 comrade?) and i didnt drop that much wn8, so The Problem is, as always, l2p issues.

Pretty much this, I lost 200 overall wn8 from the 700 games I had in it about 2 years ago from when I sucked harder than I do now (I suck a bit less now), but all it's done is spurred me on to get better in every tank more than I already am. 

Everytime I log out for a day assuming the festival of nerdrage that is this magnificent thread will surely die - only to return to find 10 more pages of internet gold.

Whats the opposite of triggered, cuz thats what I am every time I revisit this glorious bastion of greatness.

On 1/16/2017 at 10:35 PM, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

51042517886654b4be93aa00be1d953c.png

I guess this got lost in the sea of troll/anti-troll banter, but I noticed that the Top 10 clans are actually the same. The placements are the same too, except for CHAI trading places with MO in the "after". Most of the Top 10 tankers are the same too.
I compared with the "before image" provided by @tomhwk

Just thought it was interesting, carry on :)

On 16. 1. 2017 at 10:40 PM, 1stWarlord said:

Man this isn't funny, I feel like I've just been robbed. You stole 270 points of overall WN8 and 900 points of recent WN8. No, I don't play M46/E50 but I do play russian mediums :hb:

My face almost hit the floor when I saw 3900 recents ( <4k) man. Considering that cookiebaby has 3500 recents and the difference between me and him is only 400 I feel like I am bringing shame upon the elite community :hb:

@kitten

Hey 1stBoblord, how does it feel to have shittier recents than the biggest clown in the clan (me)? :minglee:

59 minutes ago, KittenFixJUDESValsBabyRage said:

Fight me 1v1 in Ljubljana btw. Kappa

i cant stand so many gypsies in Ljubljana, dawaj come at me @ no-gypsy ground :kappa:

Just now, KittenFixTyp59ValsBabyRage said:

i cant stand so many gypsies in Ljubljana, dawaj come at me @ no-gypsy ground :kappa:

I don't live in Ljubljana tho. OpieOP

5 hours ago, H4NI said:

This is a temporary meme and will be changed/reverted in table v30 or it's a permanent meme? :D

Your answer is literally in the first fucking post of this thread. 

23 hours ago, GehakteMolen said:

LOL, no. The only reason these "good players" dont play arty, is cos they cant be consistent with them and therefore cant get dank purple colors easily. I can assure you, that if you could play M53/55 at 3,5k dpg, 70% WR, most unicas would play that shit.

It has very little to do with the attitude, "I'm above playing cancer" IMO.

1 minute ago, SaintLaurentius said:

LOL, no. The only reason these "good players" dont play arty, is cos they cant be consistent with them and therefore cant get dank purple colors easily. I can assure you, that if you could play M53/55 at 3,5k dpg, 70% WR, most unicas would play that shit.

It has very little to do with the attitude, "I'm above playing cancer" IMO.

Oh, but many unicums are also not suchs big arty haters either, they sau they are, but they rly dont, compare say garbad, with a hater, garbad kills the scout, to save arty, a hater lets the scout past, and wont shoto him till he kills the arty, and if you think thats ``once in a million games``, no, that was for me (and many others) standard platoon practice, other guy i know played arty, to tk them (stick barrel in theirs to kill them)

Or just random kill them once in a while, E100, start of game, b00m, dead T92, thats arty hate...

Its not even i dont play it, i also dont want it in my platoon, there are 3 players on the whole EU server who can play arty with me in platoon, @Frenzier @Folterknecht and a guy who doesnt visit wotlabs, if you pick arty in my platoon, your out, or im out (and its not about winning, i also platooned with stock T95, stock Amx-100 and stock everything else)

Guys... I hope you are doing overtime on v30 expected values...

Honestly, when I checked my stats at wotlabs yesterday (I'm fapping my e-penis regularly) I found out that I'm not a purple special snowflake anymore! WTF guys... I can't even cry ingame about tomatoes in my team when I'm also a tomato! Such punishment for playing E50 like two years ago, when I was still a blue peasant.

https://s23.postimg.org/ysvwoy3sb/image.png

My overall WN is not high enough to handle your mishap. After 32k battles I still have no premium account and I spam those filthy AP rounds, because I'm a cheapfuck, capiche? Credits are just vanishing like crazy when I have to boost my stats with "gold L2P wallet warrior" shells and then I'm getting a ticket -80k per battle :P

(just kidding, I was searching why my stats dropped for no reason and I've got the answer, but still I'm cheapfuck AP POWA)