Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

17 hours ago, Private_Miros said:

@adztownstike, I don't know what Eastern European village you are from, but take an English course and a break.

Please Miros, most people from Eastern Europe are better at English than this fellow; don't insult them by comparing them to this Chav.

1 hour ago, kingadz said:

Yes i played pasive this was the second time i had played batchat in 6 months or so.

You post a replay as proof after saying how you are very aggressive. But alright, let's continue anyway.

I was fucked by rng and what not every game.

Maybe if you would stop sniping and snapping half your shots on the move in a BATCHAT. Yes, the BC has terrible accuracy, but if you don't play it right, then don't blame RNG for you missing every shot.

Also i did try to comit to the flank but no enough went therefore i went city s most of the meds on my team went city.

I guess it takes you 5 minutes to figure out which flank your team is going. If I also remember correctly, you had more friendlies going field than the enemy. 

Also as you probs didnt notice there was a 121 in a toon with a fv td so i saw that adn the 2 arty and decided playing field was bad idea.

You are right, I guess I have no situation awareness. But you use this FV183 excuse a lot. I don't think I've ever been shot by a 183 while playing field on highway.

Infact i remeber x1ts having a 10k dmg game in his 907 doing exaclty the same play style...

I've seen that replay. Two things. First x1ts is a much better player than you and probably actually looked at the minimap, he also spotted tanks going into city and shot them. Second and more important, he lost that match. So maybe you should try to win and not farm 10k damage losses.

The other maps were pretty bad for the batchat- mines from that side is super bad.

Ok, so what maps are actually good for BC? Never mind, don't respond because I'm not going to continue this discussion. Let me give you a tip about mines though: when you're the fastest medium and have a chance of taking hill, you should fucking take hill.

The steppes game i had a shit team

Ok, so map good, but team bad this time? Were there any scary 183s? If I remember right, your team won that match while you pointlessly drove mid then back to base. Was that also the match where you shot and missed at an enemy BC with 3 shots while you were running from him? If you would grow a pair of balls, you could stopped running, shot him 2 times and killed him.

and the paris maps i plaeyd aggresive sa well as on the ruinberg map.

At this point I'm not even sure you understand what aggressive play is. Paris you sat back and then minutes later drove to the mid courtyard to snipe tanks that had moved up. Ruin you spotted tanks mid (delta village) then sat there all game until your whole team died.

only bad play was on cliff but rng said no.

Damn, we went full circle back to the RNG excuse.

Oh and i thought this careful wait for opening playstyle was the batchat play style? its not esl you cnt go yolo scout in cos your just gonna get nuked. Maybe you should think without bias next time...

Well that just wraps things up for me. Don't even need to add anything to this. 10/10 aggressive gameplay mate!

ill tell you im from england therefore i probs speak english better than you.

I was born in Russia. English is my second language. I don't think there is a single person in this world (except maybe your mums) that would agree with you on that.

I'm done replying to you by the way. Maybe others can learn from your mistakes and improve their play. I know you aren't capable of actually listening.

> I play hyper agressive hurr durr

> somebody actually watches the replays

> im rusty so i camped, also there were scary tanks platooned so i camped, generic rng complaint

> lets mention some good player that i know off.... x1ts played that map and did 10k! Ha! ( him clearing the city first then coming back for the last stand in your fav square clearly shows you are not camping)

2 minutes ago, Rspctd said:

Mods do you have the ability to IP ban in addition to just usual account ban?

Why do that? I like it when people come back to keep digging their grave deeper.

Question regarding Wotlabs and World of Tanks. My Wife has been playing for over a year and she has gradually gotten her win8 up She was 941ish one day and the very next day when she logged on she dropped to 861. Her Recent Win8, 7 days, 30 days, 60 days, and last 1000 battles are over 1100. Can anyone explain the sudden Drop in overall win8? 

11 minutes ago, RaptorMan said:

Question regarding Wotlabs and World of Tanks. My Wife has been playing for over a year and she has gradually gotten her win8 up She was 941ish one day and the very next day when she logged on she dropped to 861. Her Recent Win8, 7 days, 30 days, 60 days, and last 1000 battles are over 1100. Can anyone explain the sudden Drop in overall win8? 

The values got updated. The people who run the numbers decided to have a bit of fun and significantly increased one of the values on a tank that is very commonly used by people like this one fellow in the thread to increase their WN8 to a level that makes it appear they are significantly better than they are.

5 hours ago, Inciatus said:

Please Miros, most people from Eastern Europe are better at English than this fellow; don't insult them by comparing them to this Chav.

I meant to trigger the chav, not the Eastern European.

5 hours ago, Rspctd said:

Mods do you have the ability to IP ban in addition to just usual account ban?

Head mods and admins can.

7 hours ago, Siimcy said:

If this man is from England then I may as well be the fucking Queen. This is like a 12 year old writing out of frustration. LUL

Don't say that man. This guy is an affront to the Queen and if that Queen was Elizabeth I, not II, she'd probably have gotten him beheaded for lése majesté simply for his inexcusable language skills. And I say that as an Eastern European plebian.

Anyone else find it suspicious how the guy claims to be a native English speaker and yet,he doesn't know what "Teal" is.10/10 NICE MEME.

He's probably been trolling this entire time just like Gasai was,and y'all took the bait.I refuse to believe that someone could actually be that stupid.

5 minutes ago, robosapieo said:

Anyone else find it suspicious how the guy claims to be a native English speaker and yet,he doesn't know what "Teal" is.10/10 NICE MEME.

He's probably been trolling this entire time just like Gasai was,and y'all took the bait.I refuse to believe that someone could actually be that stupid.

Maybe he was doing it intentionally. That does not change the amount of dank memes and hilarity that ensued. worth 10/10 imo, it would have been a shame to leave such potential unharnessed

So, um, not to derail the awesome memes, but what were the actual computed expected values for the M46 and E50?  Presumably they went up a bit from v28?

2 hours ago, Inciatus said:

Isn't the queen German?

Well monarchy in Europe were / are all mixed up a bit, so... you can always come up with something like that.

But, and ofc it is a BIG but, it is like calling me a nederland guy, because there is a chance that my ancestors at XVII most probably immigrate from Nederland to Poland. 

Ps: from mobile sorry for any mistakes

Ps2: I'm eastern Europe pleb so sorry again.

9 hours ago, Private_Miros said:

I meant to trigger the chav, not the Eastern European

Not triggered at all, really ;)

26 minutes ago, nabucodonsor said:

Eh Gasaiyuno was more entertaing than this. Can we please have him back? I find this guy a bit sad

Meh.Gasai was still able to keep calm under pressure.This guy gets triggered by the tiniest things,which makes him hella entertaining.

That reminds me;I haven't made a bad joke in this thread yet.

What's the difference between @kingadz and a Colt M1911?

The Colt only has one trigger .

6 hours ago, _Juris said:

So, um, not to derail the awesome memes, but what were the actual computed expected values for the M46 and E50?  Presumably they went up a bit from v28?

OH BABY A TRIPLE !!!

OH YEAH

This place jeez. Its almost as if its a dead af forum so you are come here for a a chance of entertainment when im here just LULing at all the bs the squirts out your mouthes. Yum yum. Its almost as if i smell a hint of jealousy? Maybe some autism? im not sure. Maybe ill stream my fv215b 3 mark and e5 100% mark which could be fun you can see how i play teir 10 dpm hts - my favs rather than a shitty batchit tank. And ps i saw aklva, play he just toons... Hes not a bad plyer but he gets more tiggered than anyone ive sen playing wot. So i wouldnt trust him tbh. And yes i am from england but i dont give 2 shits about you all so you dont deserve good grammer you just get mindless brain farts like what im doing right now MingLee

Ps get Jebaited

eu>na

18 hours ago, AkulaV said:

You post a replay as proof after saying how you are very aggressive. But alright, let's continue anyway.

Maybe if you would stop sniping and snapping half your shots on the move in a BATCHAT. Yes, the BC has terrible accuracy, but if you don't play it right, then don't blame RNG for you missing every shot.

I guess it takes you 5 minutes to figure out which flank your team is going. If I also remember correctly, you had more friendlies going field than the enemy. 

You are right, I guess I have no situation awareness. But you use this FV183 excuse a lot. I don't think I've ever been shot by a 183 while playing field on highway.

I've seen that replay. Two things. First x1ts is a much better player than you and probably actually looked at the minimap, he also spotted tanks going into city and shot them. Second and more important, he lost that match. So maybe you should try to win and not farm 10k damage losses.

Ok, so what maps are actually good for BC? Never mind, don't respond because I'm not going to continue this discussion. Let me give you a tip about mines though: when you're the fastest medium and have a chance of taking hill, you should fucking take hill.

Ok, so map good, but team bad this time? Were there any scary 183s? If I remember right, your team won that match while you pointlessly drove mid then back to base. Was that also the match where you shot and missed at an enemy BC with 3 shots while you were running from him? If you would grow a pair of balls, you could stopped running, shot him 2 times and killed him.

At this point I'm not even sure you understand what aggressive play is. Paris you sat back and then minutes later drove to the mid courtyard to snipe tanks that had moved up. Ruin you spotted tanks mid (delta village) then sat there all game until your whole team died.

Damn, we went full circle back to the RNG excuse.

Well that just wraps things up for me. Don't even need to add anything to this. 10/10 aggressive gameplay mate!

I was born in Russia. English is my second language. I don't think there is a single person in this world (except maybe your mums) that would agree with you on that.

I'm done replying to you by the way. Maybe others can learn from your mistakes and improve their play. I know you aren't capable of actually listening.

Oh and are you gonne comment on the e5 games? Thats what i care about not the batchit tank games. Cos e5 is bae <3

6 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

I'm just waiting for his beloved WGLEU players to tell him the same things akula did, only to end up calling those WGLEU players bad.

Im from EU, and I

29wpfub.jpg

Akula hes feedback

I bet he also shot full gold while complaining about arty / OP heavys with too much armor / TD noobs camping in the back, aka, the typical tier 10 medium moron