Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

6 minutes ago, PsYChoP0mP said:

Keep on being the stellar communicator that you are. Please inform me if any "events" take place in your pants. And for the love of god try to use more negatives in a sentence.

Stop embarrassing yourself. I feel a 24h RO coming on.

On 2/28/2017 at 4:01 PM, PsYChoP0mP said:

So let us clarify this then:

1. Do you think the "meme" nerfing was a sound choice for the promotion of the "brand" of WN8?

2. So you won't be adjusting for the super heavies then?

Your overalls are higher than your recents.  You are shit in every way possible.

How's that for wn8 evaluation and branding?

4 hours ago, Shifty_101st said:

Your overalls are higher than your recents.  You are shit in every way possible.

I started playing again this month after a 6 month break, as I said above. And still playing arty missions. Btw u are looking at the wrong account. I am _pip_ (EU). 

Love the constructive way you are contributing to this thread. I mean, "You are shit in every way possible" is a bit harsh don't you think?

Edit: Nice to see professional modding Crabeatoff. Upvoting "You are shit in every way possible" is really setting a shiny example of moderator behavior. 

Edit pt. 2:

Sorry Enroh and others if I offended you my comments got out of hand. 

Still disagree with the way the update to the expected values got handled though. And it is not because they were changed or increased, but the reasoning behind the change.

And admins: Pls delete this account.

I will get back to normal posting on my other account, and stop stirring up useless shitstorms like this in the future.

_pip_

when is the defender getting added? currently gives no stats while playing it

4 hours ago, macca01 said:

when is the defender getting added? currently gives no stats while playing it

Soon™

And for those who don't care to look up the stats, here is a sample sorted by battles since battle count matters for sample sizes (should mention these are for _pip_

Capture.JPG

On 3/2/2017 at 11:35 PM, Shifty_101st said:

Dude you are just a shitty asshole of a player. In 7k games I am way better than you.

22 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

People care more about some math formula and values than improving gameplay. :feelsbad:

Hilarious coming from a reroll!

15 hours ago, Rspctd said:

Ladies and gentlemen, today on WoTLabs live, we have another shit player whining about his Wn8 values! His points are all invalid and he doesn't understand what a meme is. Hold on tight for this exhilarating saga of autism! We will be right back after this commercial break. 

Yet another shitty reroll. Even more hilarious!

Such shitty play grinding 3moe solo:

2s7ugt3.jpg

On 03/03/2017 at 11:55 AM, PsYChoP0mP said:

I will get back to normal posting on my other account, and stop stirring up useless shitstorms like this in the future.

_pip_

20 minutes ago, _pip_ said:

Dude you are just a shitty asshole of a player. In 7k games I am way better than you.

da0779086ad61e49947f393fb3ed5ede_confuse

1 hour ago, _pip_ said:

Yet another shitty reroll. 

Ask for somw help, what if i told you this is T95E2 account for my main which have 10 times more battles and better stats? 

But again you are missing the point. 

2 hours ago, BlackAdder said:

Ask for somw help, what if i told you this is T95E2 account for my main which have 10 times more battles and better stats? 

But again you are missing the point. 

Whaaaat?? You care about stats??? How sad, I only thought you cared about playing better. SMH!

12 hours ago, _pip_ said:

You should really get your head of your ass. You go to a site that uses graphs that can track stats for fucking years yet you still manage to call me a reroll because you are too fucking dumb to use the intervals.

So everyone lets take a journey to dispel the myth that I am a reroll. (idk why I'm doing this other then I have a tendency to argue with autists)

Our first stop on this wonderful journey is my profile on the official site. As you can see here the account was created in 2012. 

13d7ea2e40e3f3eece8e013e56c921ab.png

Hmm, seems odd for a reroll right? Five years ago is a pretty long time. Alas, I could be botting some other account for all you know and only played on this one when I felt like I was a god. Anyway, we continue on. 

The next stop we take is the date I joined RDTT2. As you can see I wonderfully fit their reqs. 

4f8c956392e213265c5cf6d90470f214.png

Hmm, notice that 49.14% winrate with an average tier of 5. Sick memes man. 

Now we jump to around 5k games. I believe this is around when I found WoTLabs through either Anfield or Junkers stream. Might have been Sela. My dates could be off completely though, I quit on and off for months to a year at a time due to going full tilt uninstalls at some point. 

16a69c1d0d51802b62459fcbfc2f22dc.png

Wn8 was implemented around this time. I'm sure it was probably earlier than that, maybe 2013. I'm sure @CraBeatOff knows. Anyway, this is still shit level of play. 

We will now jump to when I joined Fusion, this was a month or so after coming back from about a sixth-month break(obv this isn't a direct snapshot of stats from the screen above) after a friend of mine quit and didn't play anymore. 

07a78b7d40a7be9e3681b6292b913f33.png

At this point, you see that I somewhat plateaued in that time frame between the jump above. Wouldn't a reroll exponentially raise their overalls in this amount of time? Hmmm

Enough with this. Let's take a look at some per-tank stats. 

This was my first ten, that I recently bought back to mark. I believe the DPG was around 2200. I blindly ground this line because "DAE modern leo tonks look dope" 

9f48d75a4ef3a694e3dd6345958df0d6.png

Let's compare this to another two tanks that somewhat share the same role, however both of these were recently received within the past few months. Obviously, the samples are much lower but it's the best I have to work with. 

5415b2abe02df5c50b17f3bb3dc93e1e.png

That is a major increase in DPG right? 

Let's go back and take a look at the Leo line that I ground through and the stats on the tank there. 

c3892f7e20934d979c78e174cdddee83.png

Back then we didn't get any fancy light tanks to grind so you had to go through pre-nerf Indien. This tank was utter aids but I still somewhat enjoyed it. Same goes for this piece of shit. 

ea5a699a26da606e6b804534f6eca84d.png

So I think we have had enough, I've certainly. Clearly, I used my brain in the early stages of my play and was able to correct my mistakes fairly quick. I know a few others that have also. I came from playing competitive games most of my teenage years hence the correlation to not be an utter bot at this game. 

There is no reason to be mad that I've accomplished more in half as many games as you then you will ever accomplish in this game.

I suggest you check out WoTLabs for some tips and info to help elevate your play, oh wait. :MingLee:

just release V30 and fix ru med....  i don't know why it take so long since January maybe they are prepare a big surprise......