Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

1 hour ago, danytuky said:

just release V30 and fix ru med....  i don't know why it take so long since January maybe they are prepare a big surprise......   

Go ahead and do it

17 hours ago, _pip_ said:

Dude you are just a shitty asshole of a player. In 7k games I am way better than you.

Yes I am an asshole, correct on that.  Yes in 7k games you WERE better than me.

BUT GUESS WHAT I'M STILL SHIT SO WHERE DOES THAT PUT YOU?

10 hours ago, Shifty_101st said:

Yes I am an asshole, correct on that.  Yes in 7k games you WERE better than me.

BUT GUESS WHAT I'M STILL SHIT SO WHERE DOES THAT PUT YOU?

Super slammed, son.

Just remember he's probably an account purchaser with low functioning autism to blame for his shitty playing :doge:

1 hour ago, KruggWulf said:

Super slammed, son.

Just remember he's probably an account purchaser with low functioning autism to blame for his shitty playing :doge:

Being old is my excuse. :doge:

1 hour ago, Shifty_101st said:

God damnit I was drunk when I posted that.  I'm usually not that aggressive lul

GL cracking the 2500 recent and 60% win rate mark without your padding tanks @_pip_.  Call me in a couple years when you do

But he is three marking scouts man, he's a good player. 

We need him and @adztownstike to 1v1. 

3 hours ago, WorldConqueror said:

idk you seem to get super quiet in daki's stream whenever i throw a :PogChamp:your way

Pipe up next time fam and lets see what you say? What can you say tho mate. You are not a better player so its probs best if you dont pipe up dude. You dont wanna get burnt

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Pipe up next time fam and lets see what you say? What can you say tho mate. Your not a better player so its probs best if you dont pipe up dude. You dont wanna get burnt

You're* :doge2:

15 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Pipe up next time fam and lets see what you say? What can you say tho mate. You are not a better player so its probs best if you dont pipe up dude. You dont wanna get burnt

Even tomatoes could laugh at a guy who is the embodiment of :babyrage:

1 hour ago, WorldConqueror said:

Your saying you wouldnt rage if a load of people called you a redline padder. And dude... Try it lets see how much yoh laugh LUL

1 hour ago, WorldConqueror said:

Not if it was clear that I was :trump: And I have been laughing, through most of this thread. (At you) 29zr0ap.jpg

Wow you have a weird sense of humour. Laughing at being roasted LUL na is always full of suprises ... Ive also had my fair shares of laughs this thread tbh its pretty funny how out of reality some people are here

1 hour ago, ZXrage said:

Like you?:kappa:

Considering my clan and the amount of crap i read about this game im probs informed of the struugles/ views of the whole community

6 hours ago, WorldConqueror said:

Can confirm, I was in wotlabs chat going "This guy is only as good as I am. If i played the tanks he does I'd be at about the same place." But instead I chose to play fun tanks and do grinds :feelsbad: MFW padded teals spend all their time talking shit instead of improving :feelsbad: 

1 hour ago, Tranderas said:

Can confirm, I was in wotlabs chat going "This guy is only as good as I am. If i played the tanks he does I'd be at about the same place." But instead I chose to play fun tanks and do grinds :feelsbad: MFW padded teals spend all their time talking shit instead of improving :feelsbad: 

So.... You can grind to 99% moe on e5. 3 mark fv is a weekend 3 mark action x in a week and 3 mark is7. And i bet you can also 3 mark t54 conq e50 without full tryhard. Oh and i bet you can 3 mark the lttb and the ru. Yes totally its the tanks thats making me non blue. Someday your just gonna have to accept your a noob. I grinded tanks... The panther and panther 2 and held 4 m wn8 playing them. I also grinded lttb and t54 still holding 4k wn8. You wanna keep going dude. Or have you had enough of being roasted. Im not padded teal... Im a delayed unicum due to a bad intenret connection at the start. And defo on the path to improvement dude. 3 mark on 140 and e50m coming up soon ;) now run away like you did in twitch whispers