Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

The problem is that i had a whole month of 100> games most of them with e50 so i must have had like 1k recent that month now it has hardly gone up so i am affected much more than mailand or daki. ANd my recent is no where near my actual skill level

I didn't mean numerically affected, i meant in terms of self worth, value of time investment, personal satisfaction, judgment of personal performance and trajectory, etc.

2 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Tfw when people call you baddie when you have 3 tier 10 3 marks and 4k recent and top 100 dpg player(only cos mi play tier 10 tho)

I did stop then i got to 4k recent when i played a bit again so i started to ramp us playing to keep it... I doubt ill quit but i certainly wont be playing to much this month if at all

In this forum everyone gets called a baddie, except a very minor elite.

But if you still want to claim you are a good player but don't even have 60% wr you better go to the official forums.

And, again, 4k wn8 by itself means nothing.

Just now, Panzer9Supertiger said:

As someone who works in recruiting, the E-50/M46 changes are moronic, meme or not. The amount that they screw with recent stats makes it a lot harder to investigate how good someone actually is.

Have you read the Wn8wiki?

Dude, calm the fuck down. I got hit really hard by this, and I don't give a shit. I hope you realize this is just a game.

A game.

If you actually paid any attention, you'd know that this will only last for about 1 month, then you can pad yourself back to 4k which is already mathematically invalid for WN8 :minglee:

Just now, ZXrage said:

Dude, calm the fuck down. I got hit really hard by this, and I don't give a shit. I hope you realize this is just a game.

A game.

If you actually paid any attention, you'd know that this will only last for about 1 month, then you can pad yourself back to 4k which is already mathematically invalid for WN8 :minglee:

i swear we're being fucking memed on, no way guy's serious

1 minute ago, dudixy said:

In this forum everyone gets called a baddie, except a very minor elite.

But if you still want to claim you are a good player but don't even have 60% wr you better go to the official forums.

And, again, 4k wn8 by itself means nothing.

60% wins just means that you toon or you play to much lower tiers. Ifi just played panther and t29 and is6 ofc i would be able to get 80% wins and pad to 60% but thats same as padding e50 to get to 4k its not legit

Just now, adztownstike said:

60% wins just means that you toon or you play to much lower tiers. Ifi just played panther and t29 and is6 ofc i would be able to get 80% wins and pad to 60% but thats same as padding e50 to get to 4k its not legit

LOL this guy. Padded teal thinks he's badass for winning less than 55% of his games. AAAND he admits he padded E-50 to get to 4K. This is gold.

2 minutes ago, ZXrage said:

A game.

Imagine if bang. YOur whole last year of effort just dissipated and im back to 2.5k recent. Its just annoying

1 minute ago, sr360 said:

LOL this guy. Padded teal thinks he's badass for winning less than 55% of his games. AAAND he admits he padded E-50 to get to 4K. This is gold.

padded teal lol http://www.noobmeter.com/recent/eu/AdzTownstrike/519499914/519499914_00016446_20160825_144349/519499914_00017737_20170115_003313 lookie here all my battles played since summer adn then sicen christmas where ive got the 4k http://www.noobmeter.com/recent/eu/AdzTownstrike/519499914/519499914_00017403_20161211_132748/519499914_00017737_20170115_003313

not that much padding...

1 minute ago, vernl said:

if you dont solo at least 65%+ in your t9s you're pretty shit:serb:

Last 18 battle in e50 are 80% wins or something like that. 

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Soloing the best Tier 10 in the game at 58%... And he think's he's good. I mean, I solo arty at higher WRs than that...

11 minutes ago, sr360 said:

Have you read the Wn8wiki?

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. People that have been playing E-50 and M46 recently are going have their recent stats dropped significantly, which means as a recruiter, I can't just look at wotlabs to get a quick picture if this player is worth looking at or not.

If the implication is that you think I'm saying stats are everything, no, you're intelligent enough to know that isn't what I'm talking about. With these new changes however, it's more work for me to see if someone is worth a tryout because people decided to meme on the forumla, which seems really, really dumb to me.

dont know why the winrate is so bad. 4k dpg and 1k spotting and 1900 blocked and almost 2 spots guess mm just said no...

Aaaand now he blames MM. You just can't make this up.

Just now, Panzer9Supertiger said:

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. People that have been playing E-50 and M46 recently are going have their recent stats dropped significantly, which means as a recruiter, I can't just look at wotlabs to get a quick picture if this player is worth looking at or not.

If the implication is that you think I'm saying stats are everything, no, you you're intelligent enough to know that isn't what I'm talking about. With these new changes however, it's more work for me to see if someone is worth a tryout because people decided to meme on the forumla, which seems really, really dumb to me.

Because the whole point that Crab made in the WN8 wiki was that "look at wotlabs to get a quick picture if this player is worth looking at or not" is an incorrect way of using WN8 in the first place. WN8 is damned near worthless as a recruiting tool, this update merely solidifies that.

1 minute ago, sr360 said:

Aaaand now he blames MM. You just can't make this up.

Well what else do you blame i see nothing wrong with those stats. Im not redlining im doing dmg and im tanking

4 minutes ago, sr360 said:

Soloing the best Tier 10 in the game at 58%... And he think's he's good. I mean, I solo arty at higher WRs than that...

Oh adn your na so it dont count

Well what else do you blame i see nothing wrong with those stats. Im not redlining im doing dmg and im tanking

You don't see anything wrong with winning 58% in the best Tier 10 in the game? You have much to learn, young padawan. You have only begun to learn this game. Perhaps you should think about where you're going, what enemies you're engaging, when to relocate and when to dig in. Instead you focus on padding your damage and throwing games.

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

God this change is annoying i cant tell if im talking to baddies or good players. CAn you just change it back this is a joke

You're on wotlabs, what do you think?

(I'm not talking about me ofc, I am a baddie. But it looks like I've got some more sense than you)

Also: 100 posts! :party: