Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

Just now, sr360 said:

You don't see anything wrong with winning 58% in the best Tier 10 in the game? You have much to learn, young padawan. You have only begun to learn this game. Perhaps you should think about where you're going, what enemies you're engaging, when to relocate and when to dig in. Instead you focus on padding your damage and throwing games.

First off your na so thats why ur winrate is so good. And who are you to say im bad ? your stats are hardly good. And ispend most of my free tine with streams open i think i know where to go

1 minute ago, sr360 said:

>cares about stats
>thinks 18 is a meaningful sample

Well its something. i have pretty bad winrate in e50 but since i only get tier 10 games its pretty decent

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

First off your na so thats why ur winrate is so good. And who are you to say im bad ? your stats are hardly good. And ispend most of my free tine with streams open i think i know where to go

Well its something. i have pretty bad winrate in e50 but since i only get tier 10 games its pretty decent

I'm bad. That much has been established.

Here's the thing: you're worse. You're blaming MM for your losses, lack introspection, and unironically make statements like "I have bad winrate but I think i'ts good"

9 minutes ago, sr360 said:

You don't see anything wrong with winning 58% in the best Tier 10 in the game? You have much to learn, young padawan. You have only begun to learn this game. Perhaps you should think about where you're going, what enemies you're engaging, when to relocate and when to dig in. Instead you focus on padding your damage and throwing games.

@adztownstike

In short, welcome to wotlabs: the biggest archive of tools and tips on how to improve in this game.

I recommend you stop arguing in this thread and start reading some of the great guides you can find on here.
Maybe then you'll see what is important in the game and why you cannot call yourself a great player while you have <60% wr (solo, tier X)

Edit: oops, didn't include this guy's post. How do I fix this?

4 minutes ago, sr360 said:

I'm bad. That much has been established.

Here's the thing: you're worse. You're blaming MM for your losses, lack introspection, and unironically make statements like "I have bad winrate but I think i'ts good"

Then who do i blame. Everything else is passable. Actually why am i being so soppy. 3.8 is bloomin good so what do i blame?

3 minutes ago, dudixy said:

In short, welcome to wotlabs: the biggest archive of tools and tips on how to improve in this game.

I recommend you stop arguing in this thread and start reading some of the great guides you can find on here.
Maybe then you'll see what is important in the game and why you cannot call yourself a great player while you have <60% wr (solo, tier X)

I couldnt care less about this forums. Its got na players for a start and a bunch of elitist dicks who think messing with wn8 is a joke... Its all a bit o much. And i would say i know as much or more than most people who would make guides here...

Look here http://www.wotinfo.net/en/recent?playerid=519499914&server=EU and tell me im a bad player...

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Then who do i blame. Everything else is passable. Actually why am i being so soppy. 3.8 is bloomin good so what do i blame?

I couldnt care less about this forums. Its got na players for a start and a bunch of elitist dicks who think messing with wn8 is a joke... Its all a bit o much. And i would say i know as much or more than most people who would make guides here...

Look here http://www.wotinfo.net/en/recent?playerid=519499914&server=EU and tell me im a bad player...

You're a bad player.

Just now, sr360 said:

You're a bad player.

wrong answer try again. 70% wins 4.5 wn8 4k avg dmg................................

8 minutes ago, SaintLaurentius said:

Why are you bullying him exactly?

Have you read the thread? He's a teal shitlord who has tied his entire self worth to his E-50 inflated WN8, and whose entire posting history on Wotlabs is on this thread.

Just now, sr360 said:

Have you read the thread? He's a teal shitlord who has tied his entire self worth to his E-50 inflated WN8, and whose entire posting history on Wotlabs is on this thread.

I think your just jel. If i can get 4k wn8 avg in my e5 then why is my wn8 padded in e50 where i have less than 4k wn8. And if im padding why do i have 9.8 avg tier. Just grow up mate. 

Im just mad that they are playing stupid joke cos they think there somehow better than anyone who plays tier 9. This forum has a level of jealousy i have never seen before...

Just now, sr360 said:

I have read the thread. He's a failpadder, so what? You really think you should bully him like that as a moderator?

1 minute ago, MacusFlash said:

Being a bad player isn't... bad. He is a regular shitter.

Just your regular top 30 shiiter http://worldoftanks.eu/en/leaderboard/#wot&lb_tr=28&lb_of=damage_avg&lb_cd=2017-1-14&lb_sg=all&lb_nick=AdzTownstrike

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

It's not about your stats but about how do you behave and what do you say.  I couldnt care less about this forums. Its got na players for a start and a bunch of elitist dicks who think messing with wn8 is a joke... - this made you a shitter.

3 minutes ago, SaintLaurentius said:

I have read the thread. He's a failpadder, so what? You really think you should bully him like that as a moderator?

How the f am i a fail padder. this is starting to piss me off. I come here cos some people start bullying me about official forums now you start insulting my stats

For experimentation, does anyone know if there are any sites that still calculate recent WN7 or WN6? I'm thinking that even with their own problems, since no one is actively trying to pad them they might be semi-useful until WN9 comes into play.

3 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

It's not about your stats but about how do you behave and what do you say.  I couldnt care less about this forums. Its got na players for a start and a bunch of elitist dicks who think messing with wn8 is a joke... - this made you a shitter.

Banter In the uk if someone chats shit you better chat shit right back. but i guess im from a different world to all "these" people

I may not be the best at the game. But what i am not is redline padder wn8 farmer. It really pisses me off when people assume this when they have never seen me play...

11 minutes ago, SaintLaurentius said:

This is hardly bullying. This is merely calling him out on his BS. Bullying would be arbitrarily ROing him. 

What is happening in this thread is what happens when someone complains about people "insulting their stats"

9 minutes ago, Panzer9Supertiger said:

For experimentation, does anyone know if there are any sites that still calculate recent WN7 or WN6? I'm thinking that even with their own problems, since no one is actively trying to pad them they might be semi-useful until WN9 comes into play.

http://www.wotinfo.net/en/player-stats

Has last 7 days + 30days in wn7

Also just go on the website i just gave you and use wn8 since they haven't updated to v29 yet. 

Just now, sr360 said:

This is hardly bullying. This is merely calling him out on his BS. Bullying would be arbitrarily ROing him. 

What is happening in this thread is what happens when someone complains about people "insulting their stats"

What bs. I dont understand. 

Just now, sr360 said:

The defense rests, Your Honor

Im just a tier 10 player. You really cant call me a padder. And since your na you cant call me a redliner cos you have never met me in battle. 

Just now, adztownstike said:

Im just a tier 10 player. You really cant call me a padder. And since your na you cant call me a redliner cos you have never met me in battle. 

If you're just a tier 10 player the E-50 changes shouldn't affect you at all...

Just now, sr360 said:

If you're just a tier 10 player the E-50 changes shouldn't affect you at all...

But they did as a i previously said i spent a whole month playing it i think so the wn8 was bad and i didnt play enough afer that to get my wn8 past 2.5k. I guess during that one month i had 1k recent wn8 and ive pushed it back up to 2.5k in 300 battles so not bad. But its still an inconvenience. 

5 minutes ago, sr360 said:

From the pov of an ACTUAL shitter, you're toying with him and as a moderator that's kind of bad form.