Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

Just now, kliphie said:

From the pov of an ACTUAL shitter, you're toying with him and as a moderator that's kind of bad form.  

Hes a mod?? wtf. They let these sorts of people be mods...

I have just one question: I have less than 300games combined in both the E50 and M46 but lost 100 wn8 overall. Did something else changed in this update or does 300 games can actually change so much  on an account with over 16k battles ? 

Also general question about Wn8: What did i missed ? rjryv3z.png

Just now, DHP said:

I have just one question: I have less than 300games combined in both the E50 and M46 but lost 100 wn8 overall Did something else changed in this update or does 300 games can actually change so much  on an account with over 16k battles ? 

Also general question about Wn8: What did i missed ? http://imgur.com/a/iDM8i

Its bugged so some people's tank stats havnt updated but some people#e have. Also they changed 140 which also screwed me as i been grinding my 140 :(

59 minutes ago, xmenxmen2 said:

The padders have bewildered themselves into a labyrinth with no way of getting out

I've already blown my daily load of up-votes in this thread this morning. @Kitten's prank is turning out so much better than I imagined.

Just now, monjardin said:

I've already blown my daily load of up-votes in this thread this morning. @Kitten's prank is turning out so much better than I imagined.

This is whole problem. Its just someone trying to piss of people who pad and all its done is piss off me who doesnt pad.. 

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

This is whole problem. Its just someone trying to piss of people who pad and all its done is piss off me who doesnt pad.. 

It's merely a coincidence that you dropped 1,3k recent wn8?

I think the updated hasn't gone far enough.

The update should have raised the expected 10 fold, for every single tank. XVM camo for everyone, we could have actually seen if XVM focus is a thing and actually back it up with data. ahah

9 minutes ago, vernl said:

It's merely a coincidence that you dropped 1,3k recent wn8?

as i explained i had a month where i played 100 games or so pretty much 60% in e50 so the wn8 loss is amplified and esp since i dont play many games its had a huge effect oh and 140 wn8 got nerfed and i play 140 a lot for some reason..

2 hours ago, adztownstike said:

I know its just a stupid troll by the xvm nerds but it was really irritating. Its ruined my stats and a lot of other players. Maybe these wn8 creators dont understand what they are doing and how important it is. Well gonna not play at all for this month cos of this so thanks kitty. Very mature person clearly

It is not important. Not playing a game for month, till joke wears off also demonstrates something about maturity. I took a hit. I read the forums, then I laughed, it will pass, let it go.

Just now, SmirkingGerbil said:

It is not important. Not playing a game for month, till joke wears off also demonstrates something about maturity. I took a hit. I read the forums, then I laughed, it will pass, let it go.

Its a joke. These people should learn some maturity before they screw with wn8 values for a "joke" shows how little na server cares anymore. I get that its funny for you but your wn8 didnt drop by 1300..................................

1 minute ago, ewanc9 said:

Look at all these plebs with lower recents who pad in tier 9s, be a real man, play 907 and tvp all the way . Kappa

Not all of us can afford to spam full gold in 907 and some people have hearts and dont play tvp Kappa

5 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Its a joke. These people should learn some maturity before they screw with wn8 values for a "joke" shows how little na server cares anymore. I get that its funny for you but your wn8 didnt drop by 1300..................................

If you have hung out here long enough, you would understand WN8 "is" the joke in these forums. Some smart dedicated people put a lot of time into it (and I thank them), but if you perused the math forums enough you would see how imperfect they see it (developers), insofar as they discuss all the variables they are trying to encompass and make it more meaningful with each iteration.

Besides, if you don't like it, join the math section and contribute. Yes, I played 10K battles before I got it, even then it took me more time. My stats will change at a GLACIAL pace, I probably won't tickle teal till I hit 60K battles. So what.

2 minutes ago, SmirkingGerbil said:

If you have hung out here long enough, you would understand WN8 "is" the joke in these forums. Some smart dedicated people put a lot of time into it (and I thank them), but if you perused the math forums enough you would see how imperfect they see it (developers), insofar as they discuss all the variables they are trying to encompass and make it more meaningful with each iteration.

Besides, if you don't like it, join the math section and contribute. Yes, I played 10K battles before I got it, even then it took me more time. My stats will change at a GLACIAL pace, I probably won't tickle teal till I hit 60K battles. So what.

Why would i hang round here. Doesnt seem like a very welcoming place. And i dont think anyone here likes me :( but what can you do they get thier laugh cos they "exposed" people who play tier 9 and i get shitty recents that are gonna haunt me for a month. I cant use my sig i cant even stand looking at my stats there so embarrassing. 

I'm just wondering, as I always do once a new WN8 v* comes out, if there's an easy way (e.g. same site?) to compare your old to your new.  Suppose leave it up for comparisons for a month or so?  I'm always interested, in an academic fashion, to see how the changes to the WN8v* changes my stats, recent, overall, and per tank.

Just now, adztownstike said:

Why would i hang round here. Doesnt seem like a very welcoming place. And i dont think anyone here likes me :(

man this place ain't bad. i'm fairly certain nobody in here has a problem with you as a person, but rather with your position in this particular situation, and people tend to be rather blunt when voicing their disagreement.

8 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Not all of us can afford to spam full gold in 907 and some people have hearts and dont play tvp Kappa

Well I can't afford it either. There's a reason I never have any credits LUL

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

Why would i hang round here. Doesnt seem like a very welcoming place. And i dont think anyone here likes me :(

Okay, now you got me wound up. The part about "no one likes me." So you got poked. Some of it harsh, some of it light-hearted. Get a thick skin, hang out, be honest, and folks will cotton to you.

If no one likes you . . . so what?

Hang out, ask questions, take 24 hours to respond. THINK. If someone bashes you for being dumb, don't take it personal, learn from it. If you are right, then logically argue for it. No one here will witch hunt you unless you continue to dogmatically pursue things illogically.

3 minutes ago, SmirkingGerbil said:

Okay, now you got me wound up. The part about "no one likes me." So you got poked. Some of it harsh, some of it light-hearted. Get a thick skin, hang out, be honest, and folks will cotton to you.

If no one likes you . . . so what?

Hang out, ask questions, take 24 hours to respond. THINK. If someone bashes you for being dumb, don't take it personal, learn from it. If you are right, then logically argue for it. No one here will witch hunt you unless you continue to dogmatically pursue things illogically.

Im not gonna stay.I prefer the official forums much more active and less elitist and theres more banter 

:serb::serb:MAKE TANKS GREAT AGAIN:serb::serb:

:serb::serb:MAKE EVERYONE RED END XVM INEQUALITY:serb::serb:

:serb::serb:END THE HATE! IF WE ALL ARE THE SAME NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN:serb::serb:

For those that have pasted away "quit" becuase of xvm focusing or lack luster of improving and becoming stagnant in stats we miss you guys R.I.P. 

#MakeTanksGreatAgain

1 minute ago, SmyleeRage said:

:serb::serb:MAKE TANKS GREAT AGAIN:serb::serb:

:serb::serb:MAKE EVERYONE RED END XVM INEQUALITY:serb::serb:

:serb::serb:END THE HATE! IF WE ALL ARE THE SAME NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN:serb::serb:

For those that have pasted away "quit" becuase of xvm focusing or lack luster of improving and becoming stagnant in stats we miss you guys R.I.P. 

#MakeTanksGreatAgain

yeah just ban stats so noone can see my embarrassing recents

6 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

I cant use my sig i cant even stand looking at my stats there so embarrassing. 

Dude, you had like 3.8k recent with 60%- WR. I am more embarrassed, because of my 60% rWR, than I would ever be beacause of 2k recent. If you have that high WN8 and that low WR, you are doing something wrong. The same goes for me too, the difference is I am aware of it, and I am trying to fix it.