Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

5 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

man this place ain't bad. i'm fairly certain nobody in here has a problem with you as a person, but rather with your position in this particular situation, and people tend to be rather blunt when voicing their disagreement.

I have a problem with his gross sense of entitlement. I lost all hope for him when he told @CraBeatOff that drivel about the WN8 creators having a responsibility to community desires in perpetuity. He sounded just like one of those exaggerated villains from an Ayn Rand novel.

1 minute ago, TAdoo87 said:

Dude, you had like 3.8k recent with 60%- WR. I am more embarrassed, because of my 60% rWR, than I would ever be beacause of 2k recent. If you have that high WN8 and that low WR, you are doing something wrong. The same goes for me too, the difference is I am aware of it, and I am trying to fix it.

60% wins is good for solo play. And since my 30 day is close to 70% i dont see a problem. 

1 minute ago, monjardin said:

I have a problem with his gross sense of entitlement. I lost all hope for him when he told @CraBeatOff that drivel about the WN8 creators having a responsibility to community desires in perpetuity. He sounded just like one of those exaggerated villains from an Ayn Rand novel.

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

yeah just ban stats so noone can see my embarrassing recents

Have you considered just taking a break for a month until this is fixed? You sound like you could really use it. Like hop into some other games EU4 and Victoria II are great ones for grand strategy stuffs. I don't really know what sort of games your interested in but it sounds like you could really use a break or some amount of variety.

4 minutes ago, monjardin said:

Sorry i forget what americans are like. Everything is for yourself nothing is for community...

2 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

Have you considered just taking a break for a month until this is fixed? You sound like you could really use it. Like hop into some other games EU4 and Victoria II are great ones for grand strategy stuffs. I don't really know what sort of games your interested in but it sounds like you could really use a break or some amount of variety.

Ill probs play less. Infact i already am not played at all today

Riperoni my statseroni... and I had just gone puyple... xD  

Damn and blast my 495 E50 games from before the tier 10 meds existed or I was any good at tanks at all... now my average wn8 for those 500 games is a whopping 359 hahahaha

Only slightly saddened, I'd actually felt less focused being purple than perma teal :P

Just now, Silentsymphony said:

Riperoni my statseroni... and I had just gone puyple... xD  

Damn and blast my 495 E50 games from before the tier 10 meds existed or I was any good at tanks at all... now my average wn8 for those 500 games is a whopping 359 hahahaha

Only slightly saddened, I'd actually felt less focused being purple than perma teal :P

I dont think xvm ingame is using these troll values so wont affect anything

2 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Sorry i forget what americans are like. Everything is for yourself nothing is for community...

I mean you're really the only one upset here.

1 minute ago, Inciatus said:

I mean you're really the only one upset here.

cos i lost 1300 wn8. Imho wn8 should just be left alone it is to important for people just to mess around with it. And i dont think the creators should be allowed, its a bit selfish...

6 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

cos i lost 1300 wn8. Imho wn8 should just be left alone it is to important for people just to mess around with it. And i dont think the creators should be allowed, its a bit selfish...

And it'll be back next month.

I'm also going to assume you meant to write "not" in the second sentence. Most of the edits are due to changes in performance or adding additional tanks. Well fortunately for the rest of us you do not have the power to control that.

If it bothers you so much why not create your own metric? You seem to have plenty of free time and care a lot about your statistics and I vaguely recall reading you have some background in statistics. Then you would have control over the metric and not have to concern yourself with what people do here.

Just now, Inciatus said:

And it'll be back next month.

I'm also going to assume you meant to write "not" in the second sentence. Well fortunately for the rest of us you do not have the power to control that.

If it bothers you so much why not create your own metric? You seem to have plenty of free time and care a lot about your statistics and I vaguely recall reading you have some background in statistics. Then you would have control over the metric and not have to concern yourself with what people do here.

Noone would care about my metric. And wn8 is pretty important as a first impressions metric before you see wins and dpg. Since i dont have v good wins wn8 is all i have and now its all gone. And i have to put up with this embarrassing number and label for a month. Its just splendid

Just now, adztownstike said:

Noone would care about my metric. And wn8 is pretty important as a first impressions metric before you see wins and dpg. Since i dont have v good wins wn8 is all i have and now its all gone. And i have to put up with this embarrassing number and label for a month. Its just splendid

Maybe learn to win more then?

Just now, Inciatus said:

Maybe learn to win more then?

it takes ages to fix winrate and since i rarely platoon i cant really guarantee much improvement. I could pad wins at low tiers but then i would actually be a stat padder...

20 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

So, not only should we Americans foot the bill for your national defense (i.e. NATO), we are also responsible for creating and maintaining game metrics without compensation or gratitude to please the fine EU citizens. What the fuck have you done for the community you self-righteous cunt?

16 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

I dont think xvm ingame is using these troll values 

XVM uses old v28 values for E50 and M46, and new v29 values for all other tanks.

Just now, adztownstike said:

it takes ages to fix winrate and since i rarely platoon i cant really guarantee much improvement. I could pad wins at low tiers but then i would actually be a stat padder...

Well then you have plenty of time to make it better then. Also having a severe misbalance between WN8 and winrate does indicate padding. Although you are a capable player in the E50 your WN8 numbers are still very inflated from what they should be if you were in a different tank.

3 minutes ago, monjardin said:

So, not only should we Americans foot the bill for your national defense (i.e. NATO), we are also responsible for creating and maintaining game metrics without compensation or gratitude to please the fine EU citizens? 

Yes, you are.:serb:

6 minutes ago, monjardin said:

So, not only should we Americans foot the bill for your national defense (i.e. NATO), we are also responsible for creating and maintaining game metrics without compensation or gratitude to please the fine EU citizens. What the fuck have you done for the community you self-righteous cunt?

I have spent years helping my clan get better. And jeez looks like we found a trump supporter. The uk is one of the only countrys who actually doesnt rely on the us. And if someone creates a viral metric they cant just mess with it for the jokes. And jeez its not hard all they have to do is update it once in a while and they cant even do that without messing with a load of players

4 minutes ago, nemlengyel said:

What's it all about then?

Forums and my e peen

4 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

Well then you have plenty of time to make it better then. Also having a severe misbalance between WN8 and winrate does indicate padding. Although you are a capable player in the E50 your WN8 numbers are still very inflated from what they should be if you were in a different tank.

i have more wn8 in my e5 than in my e50 so... im still a good player and i have almost 4k recent avg dmg so your wrong..

Stats don't make you a good player. Making solid decisions in game makes you a good player.

Good stats =/= good player

Good player = good stats 

One doesn't equal the other
I'm a fucking Green and I know that.

4 minutes ago, monjardin said:

Everyone has certain jobs in the world. French citizens for instance are expected to strike constantly. Paycut: STRIKE! Poor growth: STRIKE! Budget changes: STRIKE! New holiday: STRIKE! Pay raise: STRIKE! Weather is partly cloudy: STRIKE! Weather is perfect: STRIKE!

2 minutes ago, Wanderjar said:

Stats don't make you a good player. Making solid decisions in game makes you a good player.

Good stats =/= good player

Good player = good stats 

One doesn't equal the other
I'm a fucking Green and I know that.

I think you want the != or =! thing rather than just a straight equals not equals. Unfortunately I don't remember which one is which.