Never

Expected Values Updated to v29

3 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

And jeez its not hard all they have to do is update it once in a while and they cant even do that without messing with a load of players

Looks like we have a volunteer to continue ti develop and maintain WN8.

adztownstike2017-- #MakeWn8GreatAgain

4 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

i have more wn8 in my e5 than in my e50 so... im still a good player and i have almost 4k recent avg dmg so your wrong..

Win more then

Just now, sr360 said:

Looks like we have a volunteer to continue ti develop and maintain WN8.

adztownstike2017-- #MakeWn8GreatAgain

good idea. I would just keep it as it is cos why change it if its not broke

Just now, adztownstike said:

good idea. I would just keep it as it is cos why change it if its not broke

Oh, you know, buff-nerf cycles, new tanks, meta changes, MM changes, upcoming LT rebalance, upcoming 3-5-7 system, tank MM weight changes.

The usual.

Something happened, here.

Yes, i'm pretty sure of that. I think the sky fell, or ...

8 pages after, what, 2 hours ok, 14? It's like reading Abbot & Costello instead of watching it.

Anyways, there's no one as blind as someone who doesn't want to see. As for my stats... well i'm playing better than 2 years ago, but about the same as 2 days ago. I have no idea if my colours shifted. Not important.

5 minutes ago, Inciatus said:

I think you want the != or =! thing rather than just a straight equals not equals. Unfortunately I don't remember which one is which.

Yeah but I wanted to make it obvious as hell to this guy since math doesnt appear to be his strong suite. :serb:

I like how the changing of a community created and maintained metric has suddenly brought out the torches and pitchforks... 

That realization that all the whining essentially comes from an excel spreadsheet... 

If your wn8 actually means that much to your fragile self esteem... le sigh

3 minutes ago, sr360 said:

Oh, you know, buff-nerf cycles, new tanks, meta changes, MM changes, upcoming LT rebalance, upcoming 3-5-7 system, tank MM weight changes.

The usual.

Just go by avg. You just find average dmg and how much it has changed its cant be that hard

1 minute ago, Wanderjar said:

Yeah but I wanted to make it obvious as hell to this guy since math doesnt appear to be his strong suite. :serb:

Studying maths at a level...

Just go by avg. You just find average dmg and how much it has changed its cant be that hard

Oh, you mean make it WN6/WN7 again. Gotcha.

Hey @Kitten @CraBeatOff this guy is wanting to teach you how to maintain WN8

Studying or taking and failing? 

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

Which is basically what v29 did. its a temp fix till v30 hits in a month. Welcome to 8 hours ago

6 minutes ago, Wanderjar said:

Studying or taking and failing? 

Which is basically what v29 did. its a temp fix till v30 hits in a month. Welcome to 8 hours ago

Since when do people have 4.6k avg dmg in e50... and since when do people play at same level in 907 as 140 and etc

and studying im not failing yet

Since when do people have 4.6k avg dmg in e50... and since when do people play at same level in 907 as 140 and etc

Since Trump became President.

2 hours ago, Panzer9Supertiger said:

As someone who works in recruiting, the E-50/M46 changes are moronic, meme or not. The amount that they screw with recent stats makes it a lot harder to investigate how good someone actually is.

Dpgwhores/noob meter recent dpg + played

2 hours ago, adztownstike said:

Oh adn your na so it dont count

I would assume you would be around the same level as QB if you played on NA simply because xvm yolo/focus is almost a religion here.

2 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

I would assume you would be around the same level as QB if you played on NA simply because xvm yolo/focus is almost a religion here.

na is ez server if you know how to kill xvm bobs

1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

na is ez server

And when you play that many games and continue to blame mm for your w/r, you just stay a pubbie. Yes, mm can fuck you over for a small subset of games; however, when it spans thousands of games, the only thing that's consistently there is yourself.

1 hour ago, adztownstike said:

cos i lost 1300 wn8. Imho wn8 should just be left alone it is to important for people just to mess around with it. And i dont think the creators should be allowed, its a bit selfish...

adz it's wn8 , it's meaningless drivel. Cheer up son. 

49 minutes ago, sr360 said:

An epeen circumcision?

Indeed, quite a botched one. But don't worry if we hurry and put it on ice it'll be repaired in one month.

7 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

And when you play that many games and continue to blame mm for your w/r, you just stay a pubbie. Yes, mm can fuck you over for a small subset of games; however, when it spans thousands of games, the only thing that's consistently there is yourself.

Yeh im sure you'd shit out well over 4k dpg on EU , don't talk shit man. It's all the same. 

8 minutes ago, ewanc9 said:

adz it's wn8 , it's meaningless drivel. Cheer up son. 

I just lost so much :(

9 minutes ago, Fulcrous said:

Thats why i have 60%+ recent. But when i used to play i absolutly sucked and had internet problems thus ive always lagged behind with winrate. You can be an amazing player but if you disconnect every other battle your not gonna win a lot. Oh and i went down eng hts line first -worst idea ever :(