Question

Hey dudes, recently I was working on my Batchat MOE. I made it 87% ish and then hit a complete brick wall. Now I'm down to 79%. I have no clue on how to be consistent in this tank time to time. Either I'll get amazing RNG one game and all my shots hit or the first clip I take misses a few shots and I instantly get yolo'd. I think I have a problem with the early game and getting myself into situations I shouldn't. Do you guys take spotting roles in pubs at all or should I play passive as I feel I maybe playing too aggressive? I recently three marked my 50B so I somewhat understand autoloaders. 

6 answers to this question

-Take 2 clips of HEAT. You're gonna run into many city maps, so you need the HEAT to reliably pen heavies from front.

-If you know that somebody else is gonna shoot "your" target, use the first shot to track him.

-Learn to put the early clip in. starting a game with 1950 damage is sehr gut for marks.

-Bat Chat is one of the best late game farmers, so save your health there.

-Use your spotting abilities only when you know they cant counter you, It's not worth trading 1k HP for 2k spotted. 

I've worked a bit on it since I posted this Tuesday and I'm back to 85%. Honestly, I think I just went full tilt and should have stopped playing when it got so bad. For the HEAT tip, it definitely helps. I forgot to swap my CW loadout 20/10 back to the usual 25/5 and it came in handy when I got Ensk and Hitlersdorf back to back. 

9 hours ago, Rspctd said:

I've worked a bit on it since I posted this Tuesday and I'm back to 85%. Honestly, I think I just went full tilt and should have stopped playing when it got so bad. For the HEAT tip, it definitely helps. I forgot to swap my CW loadout 20/10 back to the usual 25/5 and it came in handy when I got Ensk and Hitlersdorf back to back. 

I'm still playing with 2 HEAT clips. For instance when I play Pilzen and there's many arta, I load HEAT and go fight the heavies on western side. Sometimes i just shoot all my APCR and then I shoot the HEAT. Not like that's a bad thing if you know what you're doing.

My 3rd mark game was in Himmelsdorf and I remember HEAT spamming some unfortunate IS-4 in the front.

On 2/11/2017 at 3:12 AM, Rspctd said:

elWTMRQ.jpg

It's been done. 65 games 88% to 95%. I have like 700 games in it thus probably taking so long. The two HEAT clips were super important as I constantly got Ensk, Himmels and Pilsen toward the end. 

I recently got my BC and i struggle with pilsen a ton. Just out of curiosity, do you take it east and fight the meds if they have a heavier force, or do you try to get early damage on a head tank as it pokes in the west warehouse? I find myself unable to trade well in the east when i go there, but camping TDs on the 1 line prevents me from putting flanking shots into the heavies. 

6 hours ago, BOchamp01 said:

I recently got my BC and i struggle with pilsen a ton. Just out of curiosity, do you take it east and fight the meds if they have a heavier force, or do you try to get early damage on a head tank as it pokes in the west warehouse? I find myself unable to trade well in the east when i go there, but camping TDs on the 1 line prevents me from putting flanking shots into the heavies. 

Really depends on team comp. If we have the overmatch on the medium flank I'll try and yolo that as fast as I can and then flex back. I'll rarely play the heavy flank from the start unless both teams are super heavy and I can just farm. Most heavy players still have zero clue on how to properly play that area so it can be risky.