Jump to content

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, ZXrage said:

t4Zv5cH.png

quality meme^

4 hours ago, KittenFixE25ValuesBabyRage said:

yo, your profile pic got me thinking....what if we just raise the E25's expected values by a ridiculously high margin to piss off a certain someone? :bigdoge:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

 your profile pic got me thinking....what if we just raise the E25's expected values by a ridiculously high margin to piss off a certain someone? :bigdoge:

That got mentioned in the update thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Balue said:

Got some chuckles..  Got my answer.  Thank you.

I commend you for such a response.

 

Though in future might I suggest a look at the search bar also? There you will find a long thread with nothing but comedy gold; as a single player got triggered because they were padding WN8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PityFool said:

That got mentioned in the update thread

never bothered to read it, mostly because i figured it was full of complaints and whining. 

4 hours ago, Balue said:

Got some chuckles..  Got my answer.  Thank you.

this guy has thick skin, that's rare on the internet.......

i like you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

yo, your profile pic got me thinking....what if we just raise the E25's expected values by a ridiculously high margin to piss off a certain someone? :bigdoge:

tis the whole lovely point of my new name Kappa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

Wait guys I feel bad can we go back and upvote him pls. 

Whoa dood, where'd you get your hands on such a sweet xvm camo alt?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Zepherex said:

Whoa dood, where'd you get your hands on such a sweet xvm camo alt?

What xvm camo, my main account has the same value after the E50 expected change, and as we all have established for 2 years I'm fucking trash in everything but that. :doge:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

What xvm camo, my main account has the same value after the E50 expected change, and as we all have established for 2 years I'm fucking trash in everything but that. :doge:

So it also deleted your 20000 E50 games? <[:^)-+-<

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OP I downvoted you not because of the lack of attention to the whole wn8 situation that has happened recently, but because you actually CARE about a INTERNET TANK VALUE.

It's a game dude ease up have some fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zepherex said:

So it also deleted your 20000 E50 games? <[:^)-+-<

 

It was a generous donation from a fellow member. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...