Jump to content
Vetro

Guide on how to Solo at 86% WR

Recommended Posts

I used to struggle to win any games in my T26E5 Super Pershing. The tank would simply cause me rage and I broke multiple keyboards attempting to be purple in it. Then I read Vetro's Guide on How to Solo. I followed his detailed method to improving my Super Pershing game play. His vivid description of how to use skill rounds changed my life. Now I win 120% of my games, my purple member has trebled in size, and all the ladies want me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I just thought I would contribute with some tips on how to play the STB-1, seeing as how no one else has so far.

So what you want to do with the STB-1 is to find a hill and try not to get shot, but shoot your enemies as much as possible. That's about all it takes! Thanks for reading my guide and below is some proof that I know what I'm talking about.

TThOf7Z.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mission accomplished!

My original post literally just had a screenshot. I wanted to be a meme-master. But someone complained and I had to type some words. Then all the haters showed up, so I had to fight them IRL. At long last my goal has been accomplished.

Thanks Vetro :awyeah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AkulaV said:

Mission accomplished!

My original post literally just had a screenshot. I wanted to be a meme-master. But someone complained and I had to type some words. Then all the haters showed up, so I had to fight them IRL. At long last my goal has been accomplished.

Thanks Vetro :awyeah:

 

Akula you got any more guides coming up? I need to improve my play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Exasmic said:

Akula you got any more guides coming up? I need to improve my play.

No amount of guides will ever help make your play better, my friend.

Wait, that could be mistaken for a compliment...

No amount of guides will ever help your play to not be shit, my friend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AkulaV said:

No amount of guides will ever help make your play better, my friend.

Wait, that could be mistaken for a compliment...

No amount of guides will ever help your play to not be shit, my friend.

 

why you do me like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SocialFlaws said:

Hey guys! I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I just thought I would contribute with some tips on how to play the STB-1, seeing as how no one else has so far.

So what you want to do with the STB-1 is to find a hill and try not to get shot, but shoot your enemies as much as possible. That's about all it takes! Thanks for reading my guide and below is some proof that I know what I'm talking about.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

TThOf7Z.png

 

Sample size not valid. You must of not run into any T95's that you had to 1v1 in those 2 matches. Please play 10,000 battles and come back with a valid sample size (and stats on the number of T95's you've killed).

Also, please write a "Guide To Outplaying a T95 1v1".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SocialFlaws said:

Hey guys! I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I just thought I would contribute with some tips on how to play the STB-1, seeing as how no one else has so far.

So what you want to do with the STB-1 is to find a hill and try not to get shot, but shoot your enemies as much as possible. That's about all it takes! Thanks for reading my guide and below is some proof that I know what I'm talking about.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

TThOf7Z.png

 

>Tfw my guide doesnt count

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...