How1MetWot

I need a solution for redshire (CW and Strongholds )

I've been a combat officer for quite a long time,maybe 1 year i think and when i have a problem with a map i keep playing it and trying to find new tactics until i finally resolve my problem.

But for redshire,its different..And i really need your help and the worst part that i couldn't defend from a particular side see photo below:

Redshire.jpg

Problem is every time we get this map in tier 10 defence (downside) its always vs Noxus or other famous clans by coincidence.They always rush from the right side with mediums,some 113's they take those bushes and positions behind the houses then they start shooting our heavies.The problem is everytime i tell the heavies to rush the other HT's its a big problem cz they need to go uphill and go down on them while the others are shooting them.

And our guys from the left (near our cap) cant really act cz even if they go forward and we have more tanks they get into crossfire

Sorry for not drawing on the map just realiased that ok you say its not a big problem but for 1400 WN8 clan its pretty hard to win in these situations you need something a bit easier and get them out of crossfire?

Maybe i should order our meds to take the right immediately ? 

Ok the short of the long to your problem is this. Take a look at your board. where is the crossfire being generated from? what tanks are killing the majority of mine? 

Look at damage numbers and battle group/compliment group types tanks used etc. Then deploy a COUNTER STRAT to specifically combat this problem. Throw the one your currently using out the window. Start from scratch when facing this particular problem battle detachment. Look at how they deploy. Sounds like they are expecting your move right? you fall for the trap every time. Strategy rule NUMERO UNO! never be predictable. Using the same meta strat all the time breaks rule 1 thus you fail as a strategist. 

The enemy is countering you. you have intel on what they are doing already. Use it and counterplay their setup for your main attack. I have never lost to the same land owner team twice using this tactic when I was calling CW's years ago. I might lose the first time, but the second night I usually took the property. That's the problem with recycling plans. people will always find holes. 

That being said, I have a good mix of old and new meta strats that I have been playing with. May want to get back into the big clan battle game some time. If nothing else works go on youtube and vulture some meta strats from 5 years ago. The game has a whole new player base/tank comps now. Depending on how old the other clan's caller's acct is, they may not know about some of those old timey cw plans. 

Are you on defence or are you attacking a defending province?

Alsostraight up rushing is a bad idea until you soften them up first or have exceptional positioning advantages.

23 hours ago, Migizikody said:

Heres an updated map

Reveal hidden contents

jqjCQmW.png

Also use wottactic.com or maptactic.com to easily describe your problem

or a replay

Sorry thought you will understand what i said without drawing on maptactic

http://wottactic.com/share_tactic.html?name=jj&game=wot&uid=542ixugUd1PFr0

Tell me if the link is working 

On 1/20/2017 at 5:37 PM, Sovereign_M said:

Ok the short of the long to your problem is this. Take a look at your board. where is the crossfire being generated from? what tanks are killing the majority of mine? 

Look at damage numbers and battle group/compliment group types tanks used etc. Then deploy a COUNTER STRAT to specifically combat this problem. Throw the one your currently using out the window. Start from scratch when facing this particular problem battle detachment. Look at how they deploy. Sounds like they are expecting your move right? you fall for the trap every time. Strategy rule NUMERO UNO! never be predictable. Using the same meta strat all the time breaks rule 1 thus you fail as a strategist. 

The enemy is countering you. you have intel on what they are doing already. Use it and counterplay their setup for your main attack. I have never lost to the same land owner team twice using this tactic when I was calling CW's years ago. I might lose the first time, but the second night I usually took the property. That's the problem with recycling plans. people will always find holes. 

That being said, I have a good mix of old and new meta strats that I have been playing with. May want to get back into the big clan battle game some time. If nothing else works go on youtube and vulture some meta strats from 5 years ago. The game has a whole new player base/tank comps now. Depending on how old the other clan's caller's acct is, they may not know about some of those old timey cw plans. 

Will start doing that thanks next time wont wait for them to come i will try to counter them and make the first step

2 hours ago, How1MetWot said:

Sorry thought you will understand what i said without drawing on maptactic

http://wottactic.com/share_tactic.html?name=jj&game=wot&uid=542ixugUd1PFr0

Tell me if the link is working 

Will start doing that thanks next time wont wait for them to come i will try to counter them and make the first step

Disclaimer: I am not a caller, and this is pretty much a "Baseball glove" to catch that 9/0 push

http://wottactic.com/wot2?room=gaRwtkbOgeKTPJ

You'll probably have to look for specific bushes (for bat to spot in) yourself

If they're defending the province you could go for a cap + screen with a few tanks behind to reset yours

tbh a lot of good callers have an initial setup and have reactionary positions instead of a hard-set counter (Since most clans wont do the same thing over and over if it isnt working)