Sign in to follow this  
250swb

AMX M4 Liberte not showing up in WN8?

Hi guys, I've just done a forum search to see why, no matter how hard I look, my Liberte isn't showing up in my WN8 stats, and as I found nothing thought I'd ask here. My total battle count is correct in WN8, also Noobmeter shows my Liberte has 42 games and 54% WR (although the name of the tank is still blanked out), but nothing in WN8? Later tanks are included, the Swedish tanks, the Patriot, etc. so is the Liberte late to be included in WN8 for some reason?

I apologize if this sounds condescending; however, given the number of new posters about the same issue, it's gotten very old.

WN8 expected damage values are manually updated. Noobmeter uses their own placeholder values. WoTLabs has the official WN8 tables - everything else is inaccurate/outdated unless WoTlabs itself is bugged. Guys who manually update values have irl. It's a private, non-profit lservice that's done for free so they do things at their own pace.

Just stop caring about WN8 values for a tank otherwise you'll end up misusing the metric in the same way a certain e50baby did. Set yourself a session damage goal whilst trying to influence matches to a win instead and continually improve from there.

Ehh... I think the issue is that wotlabs doesn't show his liberte at all, not that the values are missing (they are listed in the table v29). So that would be something for @Never to look at, not the math team.

Is it possible you got lucky and have one without the special camo? Thought it was possible to get one from the xmas gifts, maybe it has a different tank ID? 
Scrap that, that tank shows as AMX M4 49.

37 minutes ago, Kitten said:

There's only one version of the tank right? It has mutant 6 placeholder values in the actual table.

No, there are two. There is a regular AMX M4 49, and then there is the "libertaire", which came with special camo. As far as I know they have the exact same stats, but they likely have different tank ID values. 

7 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

Just stop caring about WN8 values for a tank otherwise you'll end up misusing the metric in the same way a certain e50baby did.

Wow feelsbadman. 

12 hours ago, Fulcrous said:

I apologize if this sounds condescending; however, given the number of new posters about the same issue, it's gotten very old.

WN8 expected damage values are manually updated. Noobmeter uses their own placeholder values. WoTLabs has the official WN8 tables - everything else is inaccurate/outdated unless WoTlabs itself is bugged. Guys who manually update values have irl. It's a private, non-profit lservice that's done for free so they do things at their own pace.

Just stop caring about WN8 values for a tank otherwise you'll end up misusing the metric in the same way a certain e50baby did. Set yourself a session damage goal whilst trying to influence matches to a win instead and continually improve from there.

Well OK, I guess the simplicity of the question masked the issue, I'm not asking why my WN8 values aren't updated for the Liberte, I'm asking why they aren't there at all. I do not have an AMX M4 mle.49 or AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberte according to WN8 stats in Wotlabs, but I do have a blank space (showing a ?) with all my stats for the tank in Noobmeter. But WN8 is recording something somewhere or the total battle count wouldn't match, so do the stats for the tank disappear into the ether apart from number of battles played with it? So a simple question, not in any way related to agonising over stats. If the newer Swedish tanks are included that were  introduced after the Liberte (which I've had since October?) was released I simply wondered where the Liberte was. But thank you for your answer and pep talk, but as I've explained I've had the tank from the day it was released so assuming any anxiety on my part over the actual stats is far from the case given the timescale.

@250swb thank you for asking in a clear and polite way and being non-defensive and open to people being slightly gnarly with you for asking anything about wn8 in the first place, and for searching the answer out as best you could first.

Thank you very much for your reply's guys. I suppose all I need is to cross reference and discover if anybody else with the 'Liberte' version of the tank has it showing up in their WOTLabs WN8 tanks directory. I'll tell you that I've scanned my list starting with 'A', then 'M', then 'L' and any other variation possible of the name time after time, and I'm going to stop right now because it's still not there!