Anonamous_Quinn

9.17.1 supertest

I dislike playing TDs and am grinding toward the Grille 15 right now just to bang out the last set of missions.  The nerf will prob get here before I have time to do that many of them.  Boo.

1 hour ago, hazzgar said:

I also agree with people who say keep the tumor armor but weaken the LFP. That way the tank makes sense. 

Actually, it wouldn't make any sense. The E5 was given an amazing gun (fast aim time and good soft stats) precisely to mitigate the cupola weakspot by minimising exposure time. It was supposed to be a jack of all trades like the M103, not a hull-down behemoth like the T29 and the T32.

The lower plate's already vulnerable enough to anyone with a decent gun, good aim, and most of all, basic knowledge of its shape and where to actually shoot it. 

The Panther/M10 is finally getting the buffs it deserves (on supertest, anyway)! 

• better bloom stats in every category except aim time
  • better accuracy
  • better DPM
  • better view range
  • 55kph top speed
  • the spaced armor will actually exist, a little

I'm looking forward to seeing those changes on live. Also faster British mediums and faster T95 (best looking vehicle in the game). 

Maus 
– The spread of weapons during hull rotation reduced from 0.22 to 0.2 
– Accuracy changed from 0.38 m to 0.36 m 
– Dispersion during turret rotation reduced from 0.06 to 0.05 
– Reload changed from 14.9 seconds. 12 seconds 
– Aim time changed from 2.3 seconds. to 2.1 seconds 
– Front turret armor increased from 240 to 260 mm 
– Bottom hull side armor increased from 80 to 140 mm 
– Hull armor increased from 200 to 250 mm 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0b35jccV8OWKl0ASd-xX9cZSeiGw8X5DKeRyRDUgh1HJyFMQ9hjRriLo

Hull armor increased by fucking 50 mm? What the hell, i hope thats only on UFP or else the Maus will be absolutely fucking overpowered.

Also Type 5 seems to be also getting the armor buffs along the derp, SUPAH HEAVIES MASTER RACE!!!!11one

7 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Hull armor increased by fucking 50 mm? What the hell, i hope thats only on UFP or else the Maus will be absolutely fucking overpowered.

Do you know what has one finger and doesn't give a crap about that buff? Arty.

10 minutes ago, Sapros said:

Im waiting how WG will plaster its UFP and LFP with 30mm track links, turret getting buffed and turret roof getting buffed to 52+.

Just wait for it, i know it will happen :serb: 

Mid tier Germans just got way better:

Jgpz4 with 194 APCR pen

30.02M with great gun handling and enough armor to bounce other T6 meds.

30.01D got even more agile.

30.02DB both 194 APCR pen and amazing mobility.

These are pretty incredible buffs.

3 hours ago, Sapros said:

Actually, it wouldn't make any sense. The E5 was given an amazing gun (fast aim time and good soft stats) precisely to mitigate the cupola weakspot by minimising exposure time. It was supposed to be a jack of all trades like the M103, not a hull-down behemoth like the T29 and the T32.

The lower plate's already vulnerable enough to anyone with a decent gun, good aim, and most of all, basic knowledge of its shape and where to actually shoot it. 

As usual you assume we all play wot in 100% perfect scenarios, shots don't go stray, we never snap etc etc. I simply agree with @tajj7

2 hours ago, DHP said:

45683458.jpg

He judges all tank guns by how they perform when both of them stand in the field and don't move while having a ton of time to aim. 

37 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Maus 
– The spread of weapons during hull rotation reduced from 0.22 to 0.2 
– Accuracy changed from 0.38 m to 0.36 m 
– Dispersion during turret rotation reduced from 0.06 to 0.05 
– Reload changed from 14.9 seconds. 12 seconds 
– Aim time changed from 2.3 seconds. to 2.1 seconds 
– Front turret armor increased from 240 to 260 mm 
– Bottom hull side armor increased from 80 to 140 mm 
– Hull armor increased from 200 to 250 mm 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0b35jccV8OWKl0ASd-xX9cZSeiGw8X5DKeRyRDUgh1HJyFMQ9hjRriLo

Also Type 5 seems to be also getting the armor buffs along the derp, SUPAH HEAVIES MASTER RACE!!!!11one

Jesus I know maus is slow but WTF? So now you have alpha + good gun stats + dpm, non gold from non tds won't pen turret face + better armor? Why not make it fly?

28 minutes ago, hazzgar said:

He judges all tank guns by how they perform when both of them stand in the field and don't move while having a ton of time to aim. 

At least I bother playing a tank before shitposting in relation to it. :QBSeal:

19 hours ago, Tupinambis said:

I bet if that does show up it's going to be whenever the panther II gets its hd model..... which I don't think is in this patch

Could thise be VK A buffs, just being mixed up with P2 for some reason?

I guess that -8 depression buff is also for VK A. Remember how WG was planning on buffing its frontal armor and depression, soooo...

They are indeed VK A buffs, the "VK 45.02 (P) Ausf. A " just isn't bold so it's really easy to overlook.

Apart from that, holy shit those fascist tanks buffs. E75 very nice gun handling buffs, both medium lines are much better tanks AND grind now, PTA is getting -8 depression which is bigger change IMO than it looks (less hull exposure = less ammoracks), all Tigers get better turrets, VK B now makes sense (LFP is actual weakspot and side armor isn't garbage).

Changes to american turtles are welcome too, now I might actually grind a TD line (E4 line because fuck TD's that play like TD's :serb:, up until now I was held by T28 proto)

T-95 is going to be silly as fuck going 20kmh

Also the Tiger L/56 that showed up on tanks.gg might become hillariosly OP with 2.9k base DPM and the apcr buffed to 194

I'm torn on the 34-85M now. The regular version was my favourite tank back in the day and I've always thought it would be cool to have the M so kinda want to pick it up from tank rewards. But seems like it's way too slow for SH/CW and for pubs the front plate seems like it wouldn't hold up that well even against tier 6 meds.

What the fuck are those Maus buffs? The gun buffs make sense, but >Giving it more armour than it actually has. You wut m8?

Just cover the entire tank in track links instead of saying the armour is thicker than it actually is.

6 minutes ago, Summers said:

What the fuck are those Maus buffs? The gun buffs make sense, but >Giving it more armour than it actually has. You wut m8?

Just cover the entire tank in track links instead of saying the armour is thicker than it actually is.

Maus meta bois. So well angled maus bow shits on everything with 311 pen :D nice job WG.

This thing now is imune to t8 gold shells except maybe from 416 :kappa: :bigdoge: 

what a bunch of drunk clueless morons.

On 25.1.2017 at 6:46 PM, GehakteMolen said:

those german box tanks are ofc typical cases of WG balance and i bet they will be brutal, brutal OP or brutal shit grind....

You don´t have to grind Maus, Mäuschen and Failowe if you have Maus already unlocked according to this

8 hours ago, Strigonx said:

Also the Tiger L/56 that showed up on tanks.gg might become hillariosly OP with 2.9k base DPM and the apcr buffed to 194

3.5k dpm maxed out on a tier 7 heavy. It must be a mistake:serb: