Anonamous_Quinn

9.17.1 supertest

4 hours ago, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

While it's not been done to the actual Centurions, the upcoming Strv 81 has a 235mm mantlet and 254mm turret face

Didn't they vaguely write something about "increased mantlet armor on Centurion" in the recent patchnotes?

Nevermind, probably confusing it with the vague sentences about the german big cats.

3 hours ago, Tupinambis said:

So the tech tree pz vii does not have a 150 according to gamemodrls3d. Apparently it has some buttfucked version of the jt gun with less pen but still has 560 damage

the 3D model is still clearly a 150 though

Also on gm3d the vk 100 doesn't have a stock gun. Everything there might be outdated

I should have mentioned this last night, but this is entirely possible.  I was posting at 4am my time though, so my brain wasn't fully on.

4 hours ago, Sapros said:

First time I hear about it, sounds interesting.

Looks like a slightly buffed Centurion Mk.I with a much better turret.  It's not worse than the Cent I in any way, but will be a little quicker to accelerate and has 0.2 hull dispersion vs. 0.22 of the brit.  Also gets a better radio :^)

26 minutes ago, Tupinambis said:

T-44.png

Sure WG, keep on inflating the client size with LITERAL clones of the same tank.

if you look VERY closely - the dshk on the turret of the middle T-44 is slightly skewed upwards. That TOTALLY makes it a different tank :)

1 hour ago, Tupinambis said:

T-44.png

Sure WG, keep on inflating the client size with LITERAL clones of the same tank.

The T-44-100 (R) gets a baby log and a bunch of random junk behind the turret, not that it excuses this.

22 hours ago, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

While it's not been done to the actual Centurions, the upcoming Strv 81 has a 235mm mantlet and 254mm turret face

gTM34Vk.png

CBA to look if this is answered.  It happened

xxz1JKw.png

Wow a gun longer than lotr trilogy