Sign in to follow this  
Dathmar

Good guy looking for Bad company against the Ugly enemy

Hello there,

I'm looking for a clan! How pathetic... :)
It should be a couple of nice, laid back English speaking guys, doing some high tier platoon stuff (I need to practice it a lot), some skirmishes for the fun and the credit, but they are not try hard asshats yelling at you for every mistake. I'm working with a lot of idiots, so don't need them in game.

I'm not interested in the every day obligatory skirmishes, because I only play 4-5 random times a week (somewhere between 17:00 - 23:00 CET). But if there is some kind of campaign or other sleepless event, I'm up for some caffeine therapy.

My skills are not the best, but at least I'm not dead in the firs 10 secs, I know where to go and when, I try to deal as much dmg as I can and I love the close and personal combat situations. Just need someone, who uses the clutch brake that I can't find sometimes.

If you know a place like this, or your clan logo is a mighty KV-2 platoon, then don't be shy, let me know! :)

Thx

Dathmar

Looks like I have to bump this stuff...

Had a nice week in HDU, but something happened and now they are melting like Frodo's ice cream at the end of his road.

The upper mentioned EMU is not alive, or they have some stealth mods, disguising their activity.

80% of the EU server recruitment officers are jerk enough not to answer a single question and playing alone in randoms for money grind is pretty painful. It is like hitting yourself with a huge black dildo, then ask help from Rocco Siffredi. So pls, someone! :)
Obi wan Kenobi, you are my only hope!