LudwigvonMises

I need a new clan

Hey boys, my clan is a little inactive and i wanna another clan to play in platoon. My english isn't the best english but i can understand everyone. I wanna a clan to help me improve and to make north-american friends

Hey Hans. I’m surprised to see that you believe we are inactive and I’m sorry you didn’t come to an officer within the clan with your concerns. I haven’t seen you in game in quite some time, haven’t ever seen you in Monday night training's and it shows you haven’t visited the Minion site since May of 2016. In fact, had it not been for this post, I wouldn’t even know you were still playing, so I guess you play at vastly different times then most of the members. So inactivity is relative to what you are looking for and when you’re looking for it. By your stats, you could probably move up into M--M if you wanted. So that is an option available, you’ll just need to grab one of their officers.

If not, I would suggest putting the days and times that you play, to help find a clan that best fits your needs.

On 1/30/2017 at 2:08 PM, WIKD said:

Hey Hans. I’m surprised to see that you believe we are inactive and I’m sorry you didn’t come to an officer within the clan with your concerns. I haven’t seen you in game in quite some time, haven’t ever seen you in Monday night training's and it shows you haven’t visited the Minion site since May of 2016. In fact, had it not been for this post, I wouldn’t even know you were still playing, so I guess you play at vastly different times then most of the members. So inactivity is relative to what you are looking for and when you’re looking for it. By your stats, you could probably move up into M--M if you wanted. So that is an option available, you’ll just need to grab one of their officers.

If not, I would suggest putting the days and times that you play, to help find a clan that best fits your needs.

Ludwig - your old XO was throwing you a bone, I suggest you take it, or start advertising on the main forums for a clan.  If you haven't gotten any invites here, it's because the remaing clans that talk here are looking for at least Teal recent, more likely dark blue/purple for them to be interested.  WoT on NA server is kinda low pop - can you play EU?  There seems to be a lot more action on that cluster - more of a chance for you to catch on.