Welcome to my thread of shame/cancer! 

ohxEbWQ.jpg

NDLI7H6.jpg

^ Happiest Defeat in 6 years of tanks.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5st6gxtc5nc4p/CGC_replays

Hall of Three Marks/Cancer: http://imgur.com/a/C024C

Will be digging out the remaining replays that portrayed the steps from 80%-90% as soon as I can by pass my upload restrictions. And if you'd like to see me doing more stupid things feel free to drop on by my stream https://www.twitch.tv/a_uselessreptile

1 hour ago, mati_14 said:

certainly how the fuck you can mark an arty??? because the main problem seems to be consistency, just blows my mind the fact that it's possible

Especially in the CGC as that trolls you as much as it does the enemy

4 hours ago, mati_14 said:

certainly how the fuck you can mark an arty??? because the main problem seems to be consistency, just blows my mind the fact that it's possible

Be good @arti and platoon with decent players.

8 hours ago, TheChang said:

Thoughts on battle assistant? I saw on your stream that you don't seem to be using it. 

I play silver league so I don't use any mods , and regarding the CGC i personally think its angle of impact (shot arc) is to high for it to be of any use.

5 hours ago, breeeze said:

I'd be genuinely interested in a small guide how to mark all these arty pidars, I've been stuck between 90-92% on my FV3805 for forever.

Once upon a time i did an avoidance thread that was negged into oblivion, but seeing as this one went okay i guess i could ask solono for a permanent stream/advice thread.

1 hour ago, Spartan96 said:

Once upon a time i did an avoidance thread that was negged into oblivion, but seeing as this one went okay i guess i could ask solono for a permanent stream/advice thread.

Please don't this is triggering me. I am LITERALLY SHAKING RN. Check your tank privilege and learn how 2 not rape.

1 hour ago, KittenFixE50ValuesBabyRage said:

Please don't this is triggering me. I am LITERALLY SHAKING RN. Check your tank privilege and learn how 2 not rape.

Heyyy calm Luna at least Reptile is a decent player out of cancer, and not just a 43% er clicking everything around, I hate arty too but have to admit I find interesting how ppl can 3 mark one

A guide would be fantastic. I can get to about 80-84% but I don't know what I'm doing after that. Spam more gold ammo? Use food+fuel? D?

p.s. any tips for getting bombardier medals?

21 hours ago, mati_14 said:

Heyyy calm Luna at least Reptile is a decent player out of cancer, and not just a 43% er clicking everything around, I hate arty too but have to admit I find interesting how ppl can 3 mark one

The joke

Your head