GREETINGS ONE AND ALL!!!!!!!

I am actually a bit into my 5th drink right now after trying to forget the absolute travesties who were playing pub battles tonight..........and I had a thought.......

NA IS DEAD.  And sometimes it is hard as fuckkkkk to get a tier 8 stronghold filled at certain times of the night/day.  Therefore, I am proposing what we used to do with Wotlabs

An in game chat for the purpose of finding strongholds legionnaires.  We had it once before for the purpose of platooning till that died because we got tired of teaching lesser skilled players at the time..........BUT!!!! we don't give a shit about stronghold legionnaire skill level because I'm pretty sure we have all recruited from fucking general chat at one point or another.

TL;DR: In Game Strongholds Recruitment Chat.  Make struggles easier to keep going, make it easier to keep NA alive during early evening and late nights when we just don't want to fucking pub it out. 

EDIT: IT'S UP NOW BOYZ COME JOIN NO PASSWORD DUE TO WHAT ERRANTS SAID

EDIT EDIT: Make sure you get the correct spelling, I fucked up because I typed too fast and misspelled legionnaires and quickly without thinking made another so fuck me

Capture.PNG

5 hours ago, ADeadMan1 said:

I like this. My question, is a channel in WoTlabs or IGN?

In game.  Kinda like a clan chat, except not a clan chat.  We had this several years ago and it comprised of wotlabs members.  It's that weird button none of us use by our friends list