Jump to content
Never

E-50 and M46 expected values reverted to v28

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, creator31 said:

@aaveq @Siimcy nice recents bots :kappa: 

finished shit-emils, so wait for it :kappa:

430v2 and wz120 padding   winning and dpg farming not like shit-e50-guy incoming Cretraitor :gachi:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you wonder how WG is making new weird tanks like incoming soviet VII LT, read several post above this one.

Boys, finds some girls, leave grille's butt alone :oscar:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SaintLaurentius said:

Not like I especially care, or it would salvage my recents, but:

uwnjM59.jpg

My M46 stats are still rekt....

 

I think it takes a little for everything to update. Mine are still rekted too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, adztownstike said:

I dont think you understand this didnt affect xvm. Oh and since when do i need good wn8 to pad wn8 im very confused its almost as if your just spouting nonsense.

 

I don't think you understand how XVM works, or why people were happy that their color dropped a stage for a few weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Tranderas said:

I don't think you understand how XVM works, or why people were happy that their color dropped a stage for a few weeks.

Sadly i dont think you understand. Xvm used the old values for 140 m46 and e50 so it only affected wot labs and wot life. Your little joke didnt spread too far Jebaited

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Sadly i dont think you understand. Xvm used the old values for 140 m46 and e50 so it only affected wot labs and wot life. Your little joke didnt spread too far Jebaited

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tranderas said:

That has absolutely nothing to do with what I said though.

XVM shows ingame stats right. XVM devs didnt include new changes thus ingame we all have normal wn8. Not hard to understand ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, adztownstike said:

XVM shows ingame stats right. XVM devs didnt include new changes thus ingame we all have normal wn8. Not hard to understand ;)

"XVM has nothing to do with WN8"

"XVM displays WN8"

Conflicting statements. Not hard to understand.

Your presence on this forum, on the other hand...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tranderas said:

"XVM has nothing to do with WN8"

"XVM displays WN8"

Conflicting statements. Not hard to understand.

Your presence on this forum, on the other hand...

God autism levels over 9000. XVM displays the old values thus it has no effect on xvm focus...

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Never said:

XVM does not use the v29 values for the E-50 / M46. You can see for yourself here: http://stat.modxvm.com/wn8.json. Tank IDs 8993 (M46) and 10257 (E50).

You'll be as focused as ever.

Can we buy XVM, reverse values so every red baron would become violet stetpadder and burn it all at the very end? :nanodoge:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, MacusFlash said:

Can we buy XVM, reverse values so every red baron would become violet stetpadder and burn it all at the very end? :nanodoge:

Everything can be bought with enough cash. :bigdoge:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, adztownstike said:

Sadly i dont think you understand. Xvm used the old values for 140 m46 and e50 so it only affected wot labs and wot life. Your little joke didnt spread too far Jebaited

Uh, my in game dropped down to <2700. So it definitely pulled the updated values.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Having asked that, it doesn't make a lot of sense to me that diff config would use diff look ups... never?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...