Never

E-50 and M46 expected values reverted to v28

Wait so I didn't ask this earlier but I know it was brought up, in all seriousness no trolling here, are RU med values going to stay the same or will they be updated back to their originals as well?

31 minutes ago, Shifty_101st said:

Wait so I didn't ask this earlier but I know it was brought up, in all seriousness no trolling here, are RU med values going to stay the same or will they be updated back to their originals as well?

Probs cos i see no reason why they would stay. It was troll but less of a troll

5 hours ago, CN_Minus said:

When is OTTER revival happening? :P 

Fuck if I know dude.  External and everyone in Otter now only want to bring back the people who were in before FAM merged and leave it as a social clan just doing strongholds and shit.  Clan Wars is dead which was the whole point of Otter at the time so now.........

3 hours ago, Shifty_101st said:

Fuck if I know dude.  External and everyone in Otter now only want to bring back the people who were in before FAM merged and leave it as a social clan just doing strongholds and shit.  Clan Wars is dead which was the whole point of Otter at the time so now.........

Have fun associating with... ugh... her. :babyrage:

38 minutes ago, It's_Matra said:

I think that patrons should get more up votes/down votes when a thread involves adstownstike. I've run out of both 

Yeah i deserve all them up votes. Only jel kids would downvote me

11 hours ago, 1337stryker said:

shifty...come to vilin

there are people in there who I would want dead IRL dude...........not a good idea

On 2/2/2017 at 3:33 AM, adztownstike said:

I wonder how he gets good winz... Oh i see he plays low teirs. I played on an xvm camo account and got 65% wins yoloing in grinding creds at avg tier 8.... 

Bro, his average tier is higher than yours.....

Ok guys lets be vewy sewious. Messing with Wn8 is not nice because some people stare at it and even take pics of it and frame it to their wall. So lets not mess with their hard work kthx :^)

cYhAUos.jpg

On 2/1/2017 at 3:50 PM, adztownstike said:

" a bit longer to be compiled than the promised " so agessssss knowing the wotlabs people

What would your reply be from Miros?

On 2/2/2017 at 6:48 AM, Assassin7 said:

I love how everyone is just like "nooo my stats are going up again more XVM focus feelsbadman" and then theres this one guy going "YESS I CAN CONTINUE PADDING DAMAGE AT THE EXPENSE OF ACTUALLY WINNING ALL MY GAMES AGAIN BECAUSE MUH WIN ATES"

Well that is his choice innit mate? Why should you care how he plays and enjoys the game? Stop virtue signalling, it makes you look like a liberal. :P