Sign in to follow this  
Flametz

T-44/100M, Soviet tier 8 premium MT

TL;DR This is just a T-44/100 with a 300 alpha 100mm gun.

3PiO4JX.png

oUWsw6Q.png

AP shell cost went from 252 to 370, and APCR from 11 gold... to 11 gold. That's about all the changes I can see.

WG's originality with the Jagdtiger(H), Tiger II(H), Strv 81 and now this premium has reached new lows.

6 hours ago, Deus__Ex__Machina said:

because there will never be enough russain clones in WoT.......never

8fb32e24d2c9459bfaeb413c20d769ee.jpg

WG really pushing out dem premiums... like a terminal patient that stopped giving a fuck. I always thought that WoT would go "down" when they started selling all kinds of bullshit tanks and other stuff, this, and the blacks... well

I understand that WG need to make dat monay but why the hell are they putting in SOOOOOOO MANY Russian prems? How come the other nations don't get any love? The Chinese still don't have a decent premium med that isn't rarer than rocking-horse shit.Neither do the Americans (not counting the patriot :kappa:).

31 minutes ago, robosapieo said:

I understand that WG need to make dat monay but why the hell are they putting in SOOOOOOO MANY Russian prems? How come the other nations don't get any love? The Chinese still don't have a decent premium med that's isn't rarer than rocking-horse shit.Neither do the Americans (not counting the patriot :kappa:).

LIES. T-34-3 is sex. 

Anyway, it took them years to introduce a decent russian prem medium so now they spoil us with 5. Still awaiting a decent US TD though. 

"Komrad, after glorious sandbox changes - HEAT sniping will be new meta, I see problem with glorious Russian premium mediums.  Noble Soviet heavy tanks are immune to imperialist HEAT armor from sides, why must the peoples medium tanks suffer this capitalist injustice?"

- Adds giant fucking plate of HEAT troll to each side -

"Nostrovia!, lets go have drinks friend"