ZXrage

Pz. VII, German Tier 10 HT

6 minutes ago, CoolOff said:

How does it differ from the VK7201?

From what I remember reading on some early notes, its the same tank. CW version will be given special camo as well as slightly different equipment options. 

8 minutes ago, CoolOff said:

Different gun. This thing has basically JT gun with nerfed pen. For some reason the model is exactly the same as 15cm, though.

41 minutes ago, CoolOff said:

As already mentioned, only different gun. Everything else is the same.

Oh and Pz VII weights 30kg more

Compared to the CW VK post buff (assuming they buff it) it trades some DPM and alpha for better gunhandeling and better standardpenetration + dank APCR gold.

Other than the gun it is a 100% carbon copy of the cw vk, they haven´t even bothered to model the different gun yet...

38 minutes ago, ThomChen114 said:

they couldn't at least replace the CW VKK with the Ratte instead

it'll be to big for most maps XD

tbh fixes the only thing wrong with the vk. Holy shit this will be amazing. BUYBUYBUY.

IS-7 and IS-4 might as well not be in the game at this point.All other heavies apart from those 2 and the FV215B (which is pretty good as it is) have been buffed now,right?

and the new ones that are getting introduced are also stronger than them.GG WG.

Just now, robosapieo said:

IS-7 and IS-4 might as well not be in the game at this point.All other heavies apart from those 2 and the FV215B (which is pretty good as it is) have been buffed now,right?

Do they need buffs?

15 minutes ago, WhatTheSkara said:

Do they need buffs?

Green scrub speaking; is argue as a "tanks tank" the is-4 is now pretty far behind the maus and type 5 for pubs

Cynic is saying they did a New Coke so cw winners wouldn't get salty, but that incorrect tank model says they listened.

34 minutes ago, Tupinambis said:

Green scrub speaking; is argue as a "tanks tank" the is-4 is now pretty far behind the maus and type 5 for pubs

Is4 is what?

No, not at all, is4 can reliably get yoloed by 4 tanks and survive because bullshitium armour, gl penning a hulldown is7 and gl trying to outdpm the 215b..

No, they don't need any buff at all, maus buff is welcome, idc about the types because they're still flat boxes and still easy pen with heat, unless their armour has been buffed to 300+ thickness..

Anyway this vk is very welcome, I don't want a maus and I love rear turreted tanks, so if I ever get the chance to test it, I may as well buy some 30k gold to free exp it..

This new thing tho, gets the 560 alpha with 276 pen the JT at tier 9 gets, with nerfed dpm of course, might be an interesting tanks.

The Maus tho, shaving off 2-3 seconds of the reload :PogChamp:

IS-4 was buffed not too long ago and frankly doesn't need buffs. It wont be as good as the Maus, but I have a feeling the Maus will be overpowered in a very bad way.

IS-7 imho could use a buff to its mobility or gun handling.

The PzVII looks decent, I wanna see it in practice though. One of the nice things about the Failowe was that it was so rare that not many people understood how to fight it.

1 hour ago, Rexxie said:

IS-4 was buffed not too long ago and frankly doesn't need buffs. It wont be as good as the Maus, but I have a feeling the Maus will be overpowered in a very bad way.

IS-7 imho could use a buff to its mobility or gun handling.

The PzVII looks decent, I wanna see it in practice though. One of the nice things about the Failowe was that it was so rare that not many people understood how to fight it.

Played a couple of games on the CT, man, it's so good..

I tried not to spam apcr and even then I got decent games, armour is ok, turret is almost unpennable, hull is tricky to angle but I feel it's the king of corner fighting, it's pretty mobile for a superheavy even though it has a low top speed.

dpm is kinda meh, 13s reload (rammer, vents, BiA, no food) isn't that great, but definitely not old maus levels of shit. I guess you trade shots like in a E100.

Ammo count is on the lower side, but with that handling you can't miss much (you're a scrub if you do :kappa:)

Its going to be a whole lot better than the 7201k has ever been but without the rare factor I really don't see any appeal in it. Its a bleh tank design at best and if it really is anything like the 72, the module, crew and fire problems are going to gimp it.

8 hours ago, Rexxie said:

This.

Good luck sidescraping when a significant amount of people know the massive weakspot. It's probably gonna be offset by immune to standard ammo frontal armour but still a bummer.

40 minutes ago, breeeze said:

Good luck sidescraping when a significant amount of people know the massive weakspot. It's probably gonna be offset by immune to standard ammo frontal armour but still a bummer.

Even as the VK is right now, it's usually a better idea to jam the front around a corner than go for a sidescrape. If the weakpoint is the first thing you show while sidescraping, anyone who is baited to shoot a usually invulnerable target like that has a good chance of hitting the weakpoint on accident, and anyone good will just pen it anyway. The front plate buff will just make the playstyle more aggressive.

Oh well at least it sort of has weakspots though I'm not keen on the fact that aside cupola you need like 280-290 pen to reliably go through the front. 

I'd also question the role of the IS4, IS7, 215b, even the E5 now with this thing, the Maus and the Type 5. As far as I can tell they have over buffed the super heavies far too much, the DPM and gun handling is just encroaching too much on the other tanks whilst they have massively superior armour and HP.  Going 35kph is not a big advantage to losing some much in other areas.