Sign in to follow this  
Kaffee

Platooning SEA server

Hi all. Looking for pleasant players to platoon in SEA server. It makes the grind more bearable in SEA.  Voice or silent is ok. Using TS or Curse. Usually evening or weekends.

Tier 5 - 9. Grinding and credit making as I haven't got many tanks yet. This account is relatively new. I hope to learn from better players too.

Stronghold / Team invites are also welcome.

nick: KaffeeHaus_

Thank you.

( edit: just noticed I may have posted in the wrong thread, but don't know how to delete this one)

why would you.... I am a socially decent person.... SEA is a prick and platooning is one way to add some fun to the game. Soloing in SEA can be a downer sometimes ... 

Dark267 on SEA, come play tier 8 light tanks or sealclub with me. 

(I logged on one day to find all my tanks *deleted*... Maybe hacked, otherwise one of my friends pranked me pretty fucking badly. That's why my garage is so bare. Probably too late to do anything with Support, and I'm frankly not overly concerned because my NA account is steadily becoming my main. I still play casually on SEA to unwind if you want to platoon.)