Jump to content
aaveq

E-Penis Enlargement and how its bad for w/r

Recommended Posts

Aside for obvious trolling, but is really WR>WN8? I've got the impresion it's the opposite... I mean majority of clans first asks your WN8 and then everything else...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, H4NI said:

Aside for obvious trolling, but is really WR>WN8? I've got the impresion it's the opposite... I mean majority of clans first asks your WN8 and then everything else...

People care about what they have the best/ Therefore the winrate platoon padding players here care about wins rather than wn8 cos they pad wins instead of wn8. In the real world people care about 3 marks dpg then wins cos not everyone should have to reroll to get good overall wins..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, H4NI said:

Aside for obvious trolling, but is really WR>WN8? I've got the impresion it's the opposite... I mean majority of clans first asks your WN8 and then everything else...

usually rarely anyone has big discrepancies between wr and wn8

 

wr should come along with wn8

~solo

3k for 60%~+-2%

4k for 70% +-2%

4,5k+++ up to 75%

 

4k with 60% is obvious shitpadding

3k with 80% is being a shitter who is carried or platooning a lot,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aaveq said:

usually rarely anyone has big discrepancies between wr and wn8

 

wr should come along with wn8

3k for 60%~+-2%

4k for 70% +-2%

4,5k+++ up to 75%

 

4k with 60% is obvious shitpadding

3k with 80% is being a shitter who is carried or platooning a lot,

Basically this. Plus, Padding WR is much easier than padding WN8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, aaveq said:

usually rarely anyone has big discrepancies between wr and wn8

 

wr should come along with wn8

~solo

3k for 60%~+-2%

4k for 70% +-2%

4,5k+++ up to 75%

 

4k with 60% is obvious shitpadding

3k with 80% is being a shitter who is carried or platooning a lot,

Hmmmm. Someone is a bit out of touch. Here is top players by dpg http://worldoftanks.eu/en/leaderboard/#wot&lb_tr=28&lb_of=damage_avg&lb_cd=2017-2-3&lb_sg=all notice not many have 70% most have 60% to 70% . Unlesss you havnt noticed getting 70% solo is almost impossible at tier 10 maybe for type 59 players and platooning people like you 70% is ez. Imho is you got 60% wins your NOT padding as you carrying your games!!!!!!!!!! And since when was 4.5k wn8 75%????????? Jeez your delusional its actually funny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

Hmmmm. Someone is a bit out of touch. Here is top players by dpg http://worldoftanks.eu/en/leaderboard/#wot&lb_tr=28&lb_of=damage_avg&lb_cd=2017-2-3&lb_sg=all notice not many have 70% most have 60% to 70% . Unlesss you havnt noticed getting 70% solo is almost impossible at tier 10 maybe for type 59 players and platooning people like you 70% is ez. Imho is you got 60% wins your NOT padding as you carrying your games!!!!!!!!!! And since when was 4.5k wn8 75%????????? Jeez your delusional its actually funny

stop whinning and start winning games, look at fame t10s lil shitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, aaveq said:

stop whinning and start winning games, look at fame t10s lil shitter

I would win a lot of games if i platooned with yung... Would that make me a better player... You cannot compare peoples winrate since some people platoon, some people play lower tiers etc and i dont see many of the fame players with 75% wins therefore the limit of wins playing tier 10 is 70% +- 2 so having 65% -which is what i had when i tryharded tier 10s isnt to far off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Tranderas said:

Look at aaveq's recents. Note that he plays solo on EU. 

SOLO LUL  He is the definition of padder. Plays mostly tier 9s and type 59 always in toons etc Jebaited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, adztownstike said:

SOLO LUL  He is the definition of padder. Plays mostly tier 9s and type 59 always in toons etc Jebaited

that "padder" has his wn8 and win% match, unlike you.

It's live by the way! twitch.tv/aaveq you should watch. You'll learn how to play your tanks to win instead of to farm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tranderas said:

that "padder" has his wn8 and win% match, unlike you.

It's live by the way! twitch.tv/aaveq you should watch. You'll learn how to play your tanks to win instead of to farm.

LUL i already know how to play tier 9...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, adztownstike said:

People care about what they have the best/ Therefore the winrate platoon padding players here care about wins rather than wn8 cos they pad wins instead of wn8. In the real world people care about 3 marks dpg then wins cos not everyone should have to reroll to get good overall wins..

In the real world, no one gives a fuck about your numbers in an online tank game. You really need to go outside.

:megadoge: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, adztownstike said:

SOLO LUL  He is the definition of padder. Plays mostly tier 9s and type 59 always in toons etc Jebaited

Have you ever watched his strim? he is always solo

He does not platoon because we all refuse to play with such an autistic fuck :doge: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Enroh said:

Have you ever watched his strim? he is always solo

He does not platoon because we all refuse to play with such an autistic fuck :doge: 

I went on his stream and hes was tooning with fail reroll then i look at vods and see hes platooning with yung etc..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, adztownstike said:

I went on his stream and hes was tooning with fail reroll then i look at vods and see hes platooning with yung etc..

That would not be always would it. To confirm always you will need to provide every strim of his and YT vidya from the last 3 months and then we could consider that always. Until then, keep farming those neg-reps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Enroh said:

That would not be always would it. To confirm always you will need to provide every strim of his and YT vidya from the last 3 months and then we could consider that always. Until then, keep farming those neg-reps

im working on it. And who cares about neg reps on a dead forum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...