BigMeatHammer

Yolo Syndrome (YS)

So besides shooting he out of tanks like the T-29 for A LOT of battles (because damage) I continue to YOLO. Habits are hard to break so

any tips or new habit to get when the impatient yolo tickle hits the W key.

Oh and I think I can say fuck?

FUCK YOU Yoko ono purple text e25 homo

Well a good indicator would be to see what the rest of your team is doing before driving off like a monkey. No point in driving out if you have no support.

5 minutes ago, Monkey said:

I recommend the newly buffed Japanese heavy tanks ('now featuring 15cm guns!') for your play style.

1 hour ago, Zepherex said:

Well a good indicator would be to see what the rest of your team is doing before driving off like a monkey. No point in driving out if you have no support.

Even after waiting for team I still get impatient and push. Should I buy a e25 pillow and squeeze it when my yolo urge comes?

e25 oillow.jpg

There is nothing we can really say to help you dude.  All you have to do is realize "oshit, what I'm about to do is stupid and will result in me dying with no reward"

There is no pillows you can squeeze, no drink to hold you back, just be patient.  If you have to be aggressive then don't move anywhere that your team can't support.

1 hour ago, Shifty_101st said:

There is nothing we can really say to help you dude.  All you have to do is realize "oshit, what I'm about to do is stupid and will result in me dying with no reward"

Yeah i make this mistake constantly. Its everytime I launch this shit game. xD

The thing is.

You need to have actual critical thinking capabilities for this game.

Will trading a hit for a kill benefit me?

Do a need to save my hitpoints by playing cautiously?

What are the risks vs the possible rewards.

And after 43k battles of repeteadly smashing your keyboard with your forehead, i would have figured it out, but apparently, for some people getting repeteadly rekt over and over and over and over again is fun.

I'm a rather impatient player as well. If you really can't control your urge to yolo, I advice picking slow armored tanks. Partly is that the lack of speed will help in not getting you killed so quick & the armor helps too in surviving bad odds.

Learn from the encounters, see in which case/situation the 'yolo' worked & when not, what kind of tanks were present. Then use this newfound knowledge to better estimate your chances the next time. 

Also, never be alone, that also helps a big deal. If you're an impatient player, rather go to the more densely populated flank, unless it's a really bad option for the tank you drive.

An alternative you can do with armored tanks is baiting enemeis to shoot you. Can be it's the lack of action that gets to you & baiting enemies to shoot can be a suitable replacement for it, as it keeps action in your corner + ties up enemy guns. Main part of the baiting is: angle your armor for the best way to pop out (briefly) to make them shoot you for 0 effect/minimal effect.

Won't work on highly skilled players, but there's enough impatient dudes around on who it works on:music:. Once they shot, you can come out & return fire in safer conditions.

Avoid anything with reasonable speed as long as you can't control your urge to yolo. It only gets you killed (this coming from a player who has abysmal survival rates in anything that possesses speed)

I don't live in faster tanks because I die getting clean up damage. I'm ok with it.