• No, because cola
    • No, because baguette
    • No, because no shekels
    • Don't know yet

213 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, arthurwellsley said:

horrid dpm.

still better then T34 and Lowe with higher alpha

Clown skin version of the Object 252U will apparently only be sold on RU server;

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/02/10/object-252u-defender-to-be-sold-on-ru-only/

Let's just add another freakin' IS-3 clone because there just aren't enough of those around. Also lets make this one even more OP than usual because no one plays the other commie heavies. They're just so difficult, complicated, and underpowered, how would we ever expect the players to appreciate them?

No seriously, what the hell is this shit? I don't even care that this is a premium, that any tier 8 is this blatantly OP just makes no sense at all. And did you see that thing WG did there? The new 100.01's alpha gets nerfed from 490 to 440, and this sneaky bastard shows up right on its heels. No bias here, comrades. They had better nerf the balls off of this mental abortion. Come to think of it, it would be pretty kek if it only had 200 view range.

On 2/12/2017 at 10:43 AM, Siimcy said:

Just for reference, that's the effectiveness of the 420HEAT JPE100 pen against the UFP while on flat ground.

OPL7hWT.png
wtwA8TO.png

Weakest part of the lfp at that angle. SeemsLegitMan. Now imagine this tank meets T6 tanks even, this armor is just balanced. :kappa: Best thing is you can angle it a lot and your armor is still T H I C C af. When using your gun depression you can mostly hide your cupolas which is also great. :kappa: 

WTF that hull looks stronger than IS-7!?

EDIT: it totally is, autobounce angle unless shooting down means no amount of pen on AP/APCR will pen it straight on ufp.

UFP could be nerfed to 100mm and still not be underpowered...

On 2/12/2017 at 11:02 PM, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

It also has an accordian and DP.

8MDusi3.png

Accordion and DP?

Sounds like a good time. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY BUFFED IT EVEN MORE:

LMAAAOOOO I KNOW THIS IS RETARDED BUT I CANT STOP LAUGHING, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WG

25 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY BUFFED IT EVEN MORE:

LMAAAOOOO I KNOW THIS IS RETARDED BUT I CANT STOP LAUGHING, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WG

Wow, this is just now going down the P2W path slowly because this tank doesn't seem balanced at all. It'll totally obliterate when top tier and even at higher tiers because it's armor is just that ebola.

3 minutes ago, Siimcy said:

Wow, this is just now going down the P2W path slowly because this tank doesn't seem balanced at all. It'll totally obliterate when top tier and even at higher tiers because it's armor is just that ebola.

dont worry we have type 5 derp to counter this :doge: 

30 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

Shoot its turret roof comrade da)))

2 hours ago, leggasiini said:

1 hour ago, Siimcy said:

Shoot its turret roof comrade da)))

ebola vs cancer

Circon's playing on a 252 test account right now and honestly it does not seem that impressive. Like nobody shoots the retarded pike anyways and your lower plate is pretty big and relatively weak. And the gun is hella derpy, despite what the stats might indicate. He keeps saying why this when the Patriot is in the game.

But hey, it has that one trick where its upper pike is basically unpenetrable, so it must be good, da?

In all seriousness, it doesn't seem to fill the IS-3's role any better than the IS-3. Same bullying capability made even more retardproof because of armor, less bullshit side armor, and ebola gun. Remind me why this tank is causing such a shitstorm? 

I mean I guess this thing's better than all the other russian tier 8 heavies if you want armor that can somewhat stand up to tier 10s, but at that point why are you playing tier 8, then? Just play a tier 9 or 10.

29 minutes ago, cpraf104 said:

Circon's playing on a 252 test account right now and honestly it does not seem that impressive. Like nobody shoots the retarded pike anyways and your lower plate is pretty big and relatively weak. And the gun is hella derpy, despite what the stats might indicate. He keeps saying why this when the Patriot is in the game.

But hey, it has that one trick where its upper pike is basically unpenetrable, so it must be good, da?

In all seriousness, it doesn't seem to fill the IS-3's role any better than the IS-3. Same bullying capability made even more retardproof because of armor, less bullshit side armor, and ebola gun. Remind me why this tank is causing such a shitstorm? 

I mean I guess this thing's better than all the other russian tier 8 heavies if you want armor that can somewhat stand up to tier 10s, but at that point why are you playing tier 8, then? Just play a tier 9 or 10.

Same goes for gypsy and QB, maybe they overextending... Dunno, it's not that hard to pen. 

Just a simple comparison with this and the 112 or T-54 mod 1 tells me that they probably played the tank thinking they'd be invincible and overextended too much.  Object 252U makes the T-54 Mod 1 pointless beyond crew training.  That oranzel guy in his stream seems to be doing just fine in his.  Unlike the IS-3, the front armor is still very reliable in tier 10 battles.  The side armor is still trolly too with the [email protected]° plate.  

As I'm typing this, that oranzel guy just got 5k damage easy with only AP, 3k blocked in a tier 9 battle.

12 hours ago, cpraf104 said:

And the gun is hella derpy,

yeah well Ciron thinks he is playing a tier X Russian medium with basically anything... aiming, nyet, we only snapshot and then rage about accuracy comrade.

hitting on average 440 with a heavy at tier 8 is brutal, this thing in close quarters will be king.

10 hours ago, cpraf104 said:

Because there's no premium 9s and 10s, and premiums make credits s4dTtBy.jpg

I mean why did everyone go and buy a slightly worse but more mobile version of the borsig at the height of the corridor meta?

On 18/02/2017 at 5:32 AM, BlackAdder said:

Same goes for gypsy and QB, maybe they overextending... Dunno, it's not that hard to pen. 

Don't worry I'll waiting for the people saying "WELL QUICKYBABY DIDN'T DO AMAZING IN IT SO ITS BALANCED, SHUT UP"

Shoot sieds of tenk komrades.

I'm not saying this thing isn't op as hell but I doubt it performs better than the t26e5. It's just going to piss you off more if you still use Xvm because complete potatoes will be able to perform in it.

This tank will go the exact way the T34 went. Couple of weeks after release it'll be nerfed, then nerfed some more. Then some more and again some more till its killed, after some crying wargaming will buff some hidden stats or something insignificant to make the crying stop. Welcome to World of Profits.

31 minutes ago, FabiogtwZ said:

This tank will go the exact way the T34 went. Couple of weeks after release it'll be nerfed, then nerfed some more. Then some more and again some more till its killed, after some crying wargaming will buff some hidden stats or something insignificant to make the crying stop. Welcome to World of Profits.

Expect WG no longer nerfs premiums...so nope.

If people like QB and other big streamers start to complain about WG's balancing ideas they will have to change things. I have not been following but if people start to complain before it goes live they will not do it. QB fans follow what he says like the gospel, same goes for other streamers fans.

Then again I am probably wrong and they will put another obscene creature in this game.

Yea thats true atleast sometimes. WG was planning to introduce (pretty much p2w feature) ability to boost stats if you bought inscriptions on your tanks. QB was heavily against this and iirc even complained it straight to WG (p sure he wasnt only one tho) which made WG cancel that feature (and overall cause the "rubicon" patch fail).

I think its too late for this thing though...