Obj 252U  

119 members have voted

  1. 1. Is it any good?

    • Yes
      88
    • No
      4
    • I don't know
      27
  2. 2. Are you getting it?

    • Yes, because vodka
      59
    • No, because cola
      8
    • No, because baguette
      3
    • No, because no shekels
      23
    • Don't know yet
      26


213 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, arthurwellsley said:

 horrid dpm.

 

 

still better then T34 and Lowe with higher alpha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clown skin version of the Object 252U will apparently only be sold on RU server;

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/02/10/object-252u-defender-to-be-sold-on-ru-only/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's just add another freakin' IS-3 clone because there just aren't enough of those around. Also lets make this one even more OP than usual because no one plays the other commie heavies. They're just so difficult, complicated, and underpowered, how would we ever expect the players to appreciate them?

No seriously, what the hell is this shit? I don't even care that this is a premium, that any tier 8 is this blatantly OP just makes no sense at all. And did you see that thing WG did there? The new 100.01's alpha gets nerfed from 490 to 440, and this sneaky bastard shows up right on its heels. No bias here, comrades. They had better nerf the balls off of this mental abortion. Come to think of it, it would be pretty kek if it only had 200 view range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2017 at 10:43 AM, Siimcy said:

Just for reference, that's the effectiveness of the 420HEAT JPE100 pen against the UFP while on flat ground.

OPL7hWT.png
wtwA8TO.png

Weakest part of the lfp at that angle. SeemsLegitMan. Now imagine this tank meets T6 tanks even, this armor is just balanced. :kappa: Best thing is you can angle it a lot and your armor is still T H I C C af. When using your gun depression you can mostly hide your cupolas which is also great. :kappa: 

 

 

 

 

WTF that hull looks stronger than IS-7!?

EDIT: it totally is, autobounce angle unless shooting down means no amount of pen on AP/APCR will pen it straight on ufp.

UFP could be nerfed to 100mm and still not be underpowered...

On 2/12/2017 at 11:02 PM, TheMostComfortableTanker said:

 

It also has an accordian and DP.

 

8MDusi3.png

Accordion and DP?

Sounds like a good time. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY BUFFED IT EVEN MORE:

 

LMAAAOOOO I KNOW THIS IS RETARDED BUT I CANT STOP LAUGHING, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY BUFFED IT EVEN MORE:

 

LMAAAOOOO I KNOW THIS IS RETARDED BUT I CANT STOP LAUGHING, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WG

Wow, this is just now going down the P2W path slowly because this tank doesn't seem balanced at all. It'll totally obliterate when top tier and even at higher tiers because it's armor is just that ebola.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Siimcy said:

Wow, this is just now going down the P2W path slowly because this tank doesn't seem balanced at all. It'll totally obliterate when top tier and even at higher tiers because it's armor is just that ebola.

dont worry we have type 5 derp to counter this :doge: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

dont worry we have type 5 derp to counter this :doge: 

Shoot its turret roof comrade da)))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, leggasiini said:

dont worry we have type 5 derp to counter this :doge: 

1 hour ago, Siimcy said:

Shoot its turret roof comrade da)))

ebola vs cancer

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Circon's playing on a 252 test account right now and honestly it does not seem that impressive. Like nobody shoots the retarded pike anyways and your lower plate is pretty big and relatively weak. And the gun is hella derpy, despite what the stats might indicate. He keeps saying why this when the Patriot is in the game.

But hey, it has that one trick where its upper pike is basically unpenetrable, so it must be good, da?

In all seriousness, it doesn't seem to fill the IS-3's role any better than the IS-3. Same bullying capability made even more retardproof because of armor, less bullshit side armor, and ebola gun. Remind me why this tank is causing such a shitstorm? 

I mean I guess this thing's better than all the other russian tier 8 heavies if you want armor that can somewhat stand up to tier 10s, but at that point why are you playing tier 8, then? Just play a tier 9 or 10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, cpraf104 said:

Circon's playing on a 252 test account right now and honestly it does not seem that impressive. Like nobody shoots the retarded pike anyways and your lower plate is pretty big and relatively weak. And the gun is hella derpy, despite what the stats might indicate. He keeps saying why this when the Patriot is in the game.

But hey, it has that one trick where its upper pike is basically unpenetrable, so it must be good, da?

In all seriousness, it doesn't seem to fill the IS-3's role any better than the IS-3. Same bullying capability made even more retardproof because of armor, less bullshit side armor, and ebola gun. Remind me why this tank is causing such a shitstorm? 

I mean I guess this thing's better than all the other russian tier 8 heavies if you want armor that can somewhat stand up to tier 10s, but at that point why are you playing tier 8, then? Just play a tier 9 or 10.

 

Same goes for gypsy and QB, maybe they overextending... Dunno, it's not that hard to pen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a simple comparison with this and the 112 or T-54 mod 1 tells me that they probably played the tank thinking they'd be invincible and overextended too much.  Object 252U makes the T-54 Mod 1 pointless beyond crew training.  That oranzel guy in his stream seems to be doing just fine in his.  Unlike the IS-3, the front armor is still very reliable in tier 10 battles.  The side armor is still trolly too with the [email protected]° plate.  

As I'm typing this, that oranzel guy just got 5k damage easy with only AP, 3k blocked in a tier 9 battle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, cpraf104 said:

And the gun is hella derpy,

yeah well Ciron thinks he is playing a tier X Russian medium with basically anything... aiming, nyet, we only snapshot and then rage about accuracy comrade.

hitting on average 440 with a heavy at tier 8 is brutal, this thing in close quarters will be king.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cpraf104 said:

Circon's playing on a 252 test account right now and honestly it does not seem that impressive. Like nobody shoots the retarded pike anyways and your lower plate is pretty big and relatively weak. And the gun is hella derpy, despite what the stats might indicate. He keeps saying why this when the Patriot is in the game.

But hey, it has that one trick where its upper pike is basically unpenetrable, so it must be good, da?

In all seriousness, it doesn't seem to fill the IS-3's role any better than the IS-3. Same bullying capability made even more retardproof because of armor, less bullshit side armor, and ebola gun. Remind me why this tank is causing such a shitstorm? 

I mean I guess this thing's better than all the other russian tier 8 heavies if you want armor that can somewhat stand up to tier 10s, but at that point why are you playing tier 8, then? Just play a tier 9 or 10.

Because there's no premium 9s and 10s, and premiums make credits s4dTtBy.jpg

 

I mean why did everyone go and buy a slightly worse but more mobile version of the borsig at the height of the corridor meta?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/02/2017 at 5:32 AM, BlackAdder said:

Same goes for gypsy and QB, maybe they overextending... Dunno, it's not that hard to pen. 

Don't worry I'll waiting for the people saying "WELL QUICKYBABY DIDN'T DO AMAZING IN IT SO ITS BALANCED, SHUT UP"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shoot sieds of tenk komrades.

I'm not saying this thing isn't op as hell but I doubt it performs better than the t26e5. It's just going to piss you off more if you still use Xvm because complete potatoes will be able to perform in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This tank will go the exact way the T34 went. Couple of weeks after release it'll be nerfed, then nerfed some more. Then some more and again some more till its killed, after some crying wargaming will buff some hidden stats or something insignificant to make the crying stop. Welcome to World of Profits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, FabiogtwZ said:

This tank will go the exact way the T34 went. Couple of weeks after release it'll be nerfed, then nerfed some more. Then some more and again some more till its killed, after some crying wargaming will buff some hidden stats or something insignificant to make the crying stop. Welcome to World of Profits.

Expect WG no longer nerfs premiums...so nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If people like QB and other big streamers start to complain about WG's balancing ideas they will have to change things. I have not been following but if people start to complain before it goes live they will not do it. QB fans follow what he says like the gospel, same goes for other streamers fans.

Then again I am probably wrong and they will put another obscene creature in this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea thats true atleast sometimes. WG was planning to introduce (pretty much p2w feature) ability to boost stats if you bought inscriptions on your tanks. QB was heavily against this and iirc even complained it straight to WG (p sure he wasnt only one tho) which made WG cancel that feature (and overall cause the "rubicon" patch fail).

I think its too late for this thing though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.