ThomChen114

MT-15 w/ T-34-2

Of all the tanks I had, the wide range and collection of medium tanks that I currently possess, I somehow ended up completing the third MT-15 (T-55A) in my 9th game in the T-34-2 w/ the 100mm gun.

Proof:  http://wotreplays.com/site/3346904#tundra-thomchen114-t-34-2

Nice work.

I've been watching my stats plummet for a fortnight now trying to complete this mission. The biggest issue seems to be getting the match making that would even allow its completion.

Sorry to step in on your victory parade, but fuck, finally got it in my Skoda T25; the tank whose stats suffered the most during this quest (down from 59%WR 1900+Wn8 to 53%WR 1550Wn8). MoE at 79% still though. So not like I was playing like a complete tomato. This fucking game...

4 hours ago, Pinkerson said:

I finished the second ht 15 with kv 1...

yeah, i miss those personal mission that you could just complete with tier 5, otherwise i'd probably use like an ELC for the LT missions

2 hours ago, sohojacques said:

Sorry to step in on your victory parade, but fuck, finally got it in my Skoda T25; the tank whose stats suffered the most during this quest (down from 59%WR 1900+Wn8 to 53%WR 1550Wn8). MoE at 79% still though. So not like I was playing like a complete tomato. This fucking game...

well done there. were you intentionally and knowingly trying to complete MT15 with the Skoda T25, or was it like me a happy accident?

T25, Strv 74, and Obj. 140 are my only MTs at the moment. So yeah, the first two on that list were on high rotation. If I'd had enough credits I would've rebought the T-54 just for this mission.

Dropped my recents ~700 WN8 doing LT-15.4 and passive scouting the fuck out of everything for 480 games, during which I got Prok once (TK'ed by a grille ammo rack for not pushing the 1 line at the speed he wanted when there was an unlit JPE100 sitting double bushed, and Malinovka twice, one of which was a 4 scout multi-yolo from the enemy and the other which had me used as hard cover by a lit ...T-34-2 in my usual D7 bush (well, just out of it). T92 wrecked me on 7992 spotting.

Finally, game 481 I went D7 and spotted everything going up the hill, only to get primary (8.6k spot) and lose because our 3 arties refused to hit the Maus or T110E5 as they went up, and got counter-batteried before they heavies left the windmill.

Missions are a shit-storm of randomness - I have 10.6k spotting record in my Type 64 and 9.8k in my AMX 13 57, and managed to 2 mark the 1390 while hemorrhaging wn8.

Edit: should say I downvoted this topic because it's the Tape Study forum, for reviews to be looked at for improvement and study, not e-peen stroking. You're after Epic Pubbie Battle Boasting Poasting. There's a forum for everything, natch.