Rexxie

Elimination: Tier 8 Premiums - Patriot's Providence (COMPLETE)

I'm going to just do it from scratch so I don't have the colors in the wrong place:

Liberte: 6

Lowe: 36 - Still the best

Patriot: 41 - I'd still rather drive the other two.  

Note: I don't gold because I'm an asshole, so I'm judging the tanks based on AP.

Liberte: 6

Lowe: 36 + 1 = 37 : Since you've all shared your opinions a while ago, I'll have to join in with my lengthier bit. This tank's gun makes it an all rounder in the sense that it can do very well in any match up, DPM being made irrelevant with high pen and high acc. Out of all 3 turrets the lowe holds the strongest with a cupola that is very difficult to snipe at distance, and even more difficult at close range facehugs because of the height of the tank. It is the best long/mid range trader out of the three, which means that mobility is not as much of an issue since it can start engaging from far away. The armor scrapes sides, and can even facehug if desperate.

Patriot: 41 - 3 = 38 : I don't own one, but upon meeting in battle,this one worries me the least out of the three. Turret can be penned relatively reliably, though more difficult than the amx cupola. The lower plate CAN be penned if unangled, which means that it cannot simply yolo you into a close brawl when you have some teammates around like the AMX can. The firepower is also very underwhelming.

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 6 - 3 = 3
This tank isn't as strong as the others. Die already.

Löwe: 37
T26E5 (Patriot): 38 + 1 = 39
I don't know why you people think this has bad armor/firepower. It has enough to get the job done. Tier 8 match? Just RR-rightclickleftclick poor tier 7s and 6s that can't pen you and mow 'em down with the buzzsaw. Tier 10 match? Looks like I'll be a medium tank with my decent top speed and 390mm VR base. If the going gets tough I'll just hulldown and bounce everything bar tier 10 TDs. It is the amalgamation of the American comfort of the T32 and M26.

:trump::trump::trump:

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 3
Löwe: 34 Wehraboo fanbois, Löwe is not that good as you think so. LFP is weak, engine gets damaged if you push, and generally suffers when enemies simply decide to go other side of the map (or even worse, overwhelm you in numbers). gun depression is fine now, but arty will hit you when you use it - patriot can peek, shoot, and retreat faster than you can just peek over.
T26E5 (Patriot): 40 Sexiest medium in its tier that took too much steroids, and shit credits? what not to love? Did i mentioned it has 252 shell price for 230 pen/240 alpha? Also, if you do not mount optics with 390 base view range, you are a moron.

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 3 + 1 = 4 best tank remaining for actually making things happen
Löwe: 34-3= 31 As always, fuck arty. Being a Tier 8 is suffering, and being a superheavy @ Tier 8 all the more so.
T26E5 (Patriot): 40 

AMX M4 49: 4 (how dare you bury it, pigdogs) 

Lowe: 31-3=28 (this thing is as slow as my wheelchair and about as fun. a stronger UFP and side armor don't really make it more fun than the T34) 

T26e5: 40+1=41 (medium in a tier 10 game, heavy when top tier, mobility view range and great gun handling, this is actually enjoyable to play) 

AMX M4 49: 4 

Lowe: 28+1 = 29 Side scrape / hull down monster

T26e5: 41-3=38 When in my Lowe this tank rarely gives me any trouble. Literally more scared of arty than any other T8 tank I run into.

AMX M4 49: 5
Lowe: 27 can physically hurt me when im in my ten
T26e5:35  free hit points

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): 5 - 3 = 2
The Löwe is a more reliable heavy than this, I guess something like what the VK B was to the E 75.

Löwe: 28
T26E5 (Patriot): 32 + 1 = 33
Not sure why you people rate a tank based on how easy it is to deal with. I know and can kill a Löwe or Liberté easily in this tank, doesn't mean they're bad tanks.

15 minutes ago, leggasiini said:

AMX M4 49: 5
Lowe: 27 + 1 = 28.
T26E5: 35 - 3 = 32

AMX M4 49: 5 - 3 = 2 by my opinion the worst of the three. Good frontal armor but that about it. Huge weak cupola, by far the easiest to shoot and pen. Slow so forget about flexing.

Lowe: 28. Good tank that got better with the buff. In the right position it can be hard to dig out but suffers from issues with mobility. Best tank to hold a corner from distance of the three. 

T26e5 : 32 + 1 = 33

Super Pershings younger better looking brother who got jacked and steal all the ladies. Strong in the vision game, a turret that bounces most stuff head on, trickier cupola than AMX with the mobility to juke shots with the -10 gun dep. Decent hull armor that enables bully when top tier and flexability to find a stronger position in a tier 10 game. Cheap shells that shits credits like Tony Montana. 

+ extras for Trumpwagon-camo and "Team America [fuck yeah] feeling"

I got to say I did not see the Lôwe being in the top 2 coming.. I knew they buffed it but I’m quite impressed, even more from you guys who usually like tanks that have a little bit more mobility. I was wondering about getting a vk45.03 but this seems to be the better end of it tbh. Now all I got to do is wait for WG to implement this return premium tank policy and I can trade in my T34 for this.

We should take the top 3 or 5 or 10 from both the regular tier 8 elimination and the premium one and see what the order is.

This is the score since our votes stacked:

Löwe: 28
T26E5 (Patriot): 34

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): -1

1 hour ago, ZXrage said:

Delete this plz I hates  mobiles

Edited by Tigeh
Quote function posses meh off

Löwe: 28 - 3 = 25 (it's unarguably a good tank but it's boring, and that LFP is still butter to anyone same or higher tier and decent with a skill round. Mobility is shit too) 
T26E5 (Patriot): 34 + 1 = 35 (good gun, good mantlet, good mobility, unlike the LooWole it can flank and permatrack, just at the cost of being more easily YOLOd to death.) 

AMX M4 49 (Liberté): bastardos

14 hours ago, Dangalang_time said:

Literally more scared of arty than any other T8 tank I run into.

my thoughts exactly...same when driving KV-4.

Löwe:  16 - Who would have thought second place for the sLowe a year ago?
T26E5 (Patriot): 38 - Mobility is fun, there is a role for this tank in every single game it plays

Who would have thought that the final two tier 8 prems would have eliminated all of the pref MM tanks days ago?  If only jingles was alive to see this . . . 

1 hour ago, Archaic_One said:

Löwe:  16 - Who would have thought second place for the sLowe a year ago?
T26E5 (Patriot): 38 - Mobility is fun, there is a role for this tank in every single game it plays

Who would have thought that the final two tier 8 prems would have eliminated all of the pref MM tanks days ago?  If only jingles was alive to see this . . . 

Hmm, what?  Jingles isn't dead :P