Zepherex

What it feels like to win 83%

7 hours ago, Zepherex said:

Its hard to farm damage when your platooned with good players and not blues which you use as meat sheilds.

Where did this meme come from. Somehow I missed it being invented. Like I platoon with random sorts of people, but I'm not trying to micromanage them. If they stay too long on a dying flank that I abandoned earlier its not my fault. 

1 hour ago, MAJEST1C said:

Next bragging competition: who tked the most arty

Can we start from tomorrow, I need to clear the blue from TKing mutiple people in strongholds before i can tk the 5 ****ing arty every game gfdi :doge:

8 hours ago, XXCaptainUnicorn said:

I can't aim because your cock is in me

Sorry i'm not into traps

3 hours ago, jackquerudo said:

If I made a thread every time I had a win streak, I'd be perma banned for spamming :yuefei:

Pretty hard to do that when you already beat the game :wao:

1 hour ago, mati_14 said:

wew Zeph are you sure that is not Akula sockpuppeting your account?  

Bee Are

OK kids, our mission is to keep the reputation score for the OP exactly neutral.  If its red you upvote, green you down vote.  Every time Zeph logs in, he gets  bucket of notifications that he was repped, but the rep score never changes - kind of like his lackluster trolling skillz.

#green4lyfebois

15 hours ago, Zepherex said:

Its hard to farm damage when your platooned with good players and not blues which you use as meat sheilds.

This implies I am a good player, and thus is suspect.

This thread was an excellent chance tiers exercise my unlimited rep privilege

2 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

OK kids, our mission is to keep the reputation score for the OP exactly neutral.  If its red you upvote, green you down vote.  Every time Zeph logs in, he gets  bucket of notifications that he was repped, but the rep score never changes - kind of like his lackluster trolling skillz.

#green4lyfebois

This poast is at +1 at the time of this writing. I have the inexplicable urge to neg rep back to 0 just for the lulz.

Don't worry friend, no disrespect intended. I'll be sure to upboat the next poast of yours I see to compensate.

On 2/21/2017 at 2:46 PM, Luna said:

Where did this meme come from. Somehow I missed it being invented. Like I platoon with random sorts of people, but I'm not trying to micromanage them. If they stay too long on a dying flank that I abandoned earlier its not my fault. 

Well the fact that errants who is a platued blue keeps sucking your dick indicates that you have at least one blue you plat with a lot.

3 minutes ago, Zepherex said:

Well the fact that errants who is a platued blue keeps sucking your dick indicates that you have at least one blue you plat with a lot.

I havent tooned with errants for at least 6 months m8. Get over yourself.