OK so due to a lack of communication between anyone who does this, this is now the home to all tips/tricks for those seeking to bring balance to the battlefield once again. Post things of interest, funny moments, or other chemo related things and farm mad rep.

Things I've learned so far in my experiences:

E5 gun hitbox is really long, so you can back up to block guns and not worry too much.

Batchat Arties (9/10) have the shell leave the barrel at the very end of the gun for some unknown reason. May take 2 shots to dispose of properly, or save your TK points for these buggers. 

Su-14-2 (school bus) is too big, and therefore basically invincible. 

To just make the cancer really freaking mad just park the side of your tank next to them and keep on turning in one direction. The hull movement will ruin their bloom and cause them to be unable to aim in at all.

The sweet spot on most US and German vehicles is right at the center of the barrel, very consistent results with this.

6 minutes ago, SaintLaurentius said:

I would imagine that's because of splash damage... So i can splash artillery to death with 183 HESH too without any penalty?

Nope - you "can't". Arti has much, much higher teamdamage treshold. Your 183 will be handled the same as any other tank as far as I'm aware.

In the past (stoped playing) I often just team killed the clowns that tried to mess with me and my arti. And even after causing some other insignificant amount of team damage, you didn't turn blue. I think it took something like two team kils including well above 1K team damage to turn blue in arti. Therefor arti is the perfect choice for dealing with base camping E100 ;-) in both teams.

Tracking teamates with zero damage will also cause you to turn blue so I would imagine shots into teamates are counted as well into the penalty.

On a side note if you want to drown a scumbag and don't want to suffer a penalty be careful and push them to a point where they can't move without slipping into a watery death but not beyond. It takes a subtle touch and a little practice. Great for use on Berts playing the middle road on Lakeville. 

2 hours ago, MAJEST1C said:

I dont like people who abused arty tk system. I have encountered them several times. Mostly involved me on the recieving end.

I never discriminated, I TKed as much in tanks as I did in arti.

See the trick with this is you have to fully commit to the curing, which means whatever tank you choose will be pretty much worthless for the match. The more triggered the pubbies get the better. 

What are good tanks that arent detrimental to winning games, so its not an auto loss?

btw just tried to do it 2 arty free games in a rtow

Just now, gabse said:

What are good tanks that arent detrimental to winning games, so its not an auto loss?

T8 most likely. Arty guns are big enough to kill themselves, but with half your games being sorta worthless due to MM spread it won't make that big of a difference.

5 minutes ago, Luna said:

T8 most likely. Arty guns are big enough to kill themselves, but with half your games being sorta worthless due to MM spread it won't make that big of a difference.

good idea

it worked just got into tier 10 game 3x cancer wagons am going to try it

i just got spotted doing it by a shitlord who knew it and he oneshot me fuc

On 2/22/2017 at 2:46 PM, Rspctd said:

@Zepherex @CraBeatOff yall need to play with me and @flare_phoenix

Our body count per session is monumental. 

Can confirm, we have also had some excellent times on EU with @Burntice.  Sometimes the lag just makes me TK our arty.  I have no idea how that happens.

Update:  I have successfully employed Luna's technique with the Obj. 252U on the EU server.  One CGC down, lots to go...