Crummo

T-34-85 with 100% crew. Which skills and perks to carry through to the T-62a?

Hi everyone.

I just bought my T-34-85 and I went for the 100% crew so that I could grab skills and perks and have them level up as I transfer the crew all the way up to the T-62a. Which skills and perks would you all recommend that I could start them on so that when they reach the T-62a will be leveled up? And why?

Thanks!

Russian mediums benefit greatly from having camo instead of repair as the first skill for everyone but the commander, as sixth sense is mandatory regardless.

1st: Camo

2nd: Commander retrain to 6th then camo, snapshot for gunner, off-road driving for driver, safe stowage for loader

Reset 2nd to BiA a third to a half way through 3rd skills, then put the same ones on. After that, repair.

Damnit, I thought I had this one figured out.

I've got 6th/repairs + repairs/gunnery/camo (90%) on my nearly elite T-43.

1st: Camo

2nd: Commander retrain to 6th then camo, snapshot for gunner, off-road driving for driver, safe stowage for loader

Reset 2nd to BiA a third to a half way through 3rd skills, then put the same ones on. After that, repair.

I am 90% is 156,000 xp from finishing a 2nd set.  Should I fix it before then?  

I am SHOCKED that offroad and snap shot trump repairs.  Could you explain why?  

Is the T-34-85 a good pick for starting a new Russian crew?  I loved that tank, but it has a bonus crew member.  

first skill perks i recommended 6th, Snap, off road, safe stowage, 2nd camo, 3rd repair.

I am SHOCKED that offroad and snap shot trump repairs.  Could you explain why?  

Is the T-34-85 a good pick for starting a new Russian crew?  I loved that tank, but it has a bonus crew member.  

Getting shot in a non-T54 Russian medium is doing it wrong. 100% camo helps that, further reducing Repair's benefits. It's all about invisible sniping, rapid flanking, and abusing turret armor in hulldown positions. Offroad Driving helps you to get to where you need to set up and carry better in general with cap resets and relocating when in a bad spot, all that. Snap shot helps you, well, snapshot, which is important when your goal is to pump out high DPM while avoiding fire.

Bah, I've made the same mistake as weesh. WIll fix it when I finally get the first skill maxed out and drop for perks I promise.

I like Deadeye on the gunner. It will really pay dividends with the fantastic ROF of this tank and the next in the line. 

Now learning that the Object 140 will have a pretty similar playstyle to the T-62a, would any of the skill suggestions change? I played both the object 140 and the t-62a on the test server this morning and I found them to be equally fun and pretty similar.