nemlengyel

New random detachment feature - share your experiences!

Title. Has anyone actually tried out the new TB-esque Strongholds system where you can join random detachments? Have you had any horrible, amazing, or just plain retarded/hilarious experiences?

I love the idea, but wargaming reduced the number of legionaires from 5 down to 3, and when your clan is a clan full of dad's, it's not easy to fill it.

45 minutes ago, Veo said:

I love the idea, but wargaming reduced the number of legionaires from 5 down to 3, and when your clan is a clan full of dad's, it's not easy to fill it.

The stupidest thing is that you can have 5 legionnaires in t6, but only 3 in t8...because reasons. 

I had fun carrying COLD1 to victory last night. Being able to join random SH is great.

Still don't understand why there is a time limit on SH though and why the legionnaire limit is 3 at T8. Also the new SH interface is buggy/slow.

21 hours ago, AkulaV said:

I had fun carrying COLD1 to victory last night. Being able to join random SH is great.

Still don't understand why there is a time limit on SH though and why the legionnaire limit is 3 at T8. Also the new SH interface is buggy/slow.

I think the time limit is just for the dev's to be able to analyze data for it. Hopefully its not there forever. 

I joined a tier 6 with a clan callee _WOLF today. The sum of all 6 Of their PRs didnt reach mine. 

The first game, they tried to say "go here and do this" I completely ignored them, spotted the entire enemy team, and farmed 1600 damage, allowing us to win.

The next game in chat: "so where should we go?" 

:awyeah: