CN_Minus

Can someone analyze this replay and explain to me what happened?

7 minutes ago, Cup_Of_Soup said:

You got fucking dumpstered

I can see that...

25 minutes ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

You were lit and got deleted before sixth went off, or he just felt like shooting and got a lucky blind hit.

I don't get it

also use auto ext, they pay for themselves.

Will do on the auto ext. Also I didn't know you could get lit that early...

when T-62A expecteds got nerfed so hard CHAI has to revert to BDR padding 

ronNAMf.jpg

I will assume you got lit by the ELC with good view range running the bushes on that ridge leading from SW spawn to the city, or maybe the T67 bushed up with binocs, and there was an SU100Y down there who got a shot off. You were definitely lit because another shell pinged off your tank after you got blown up. I guess I'd have to check it in a training room to see what the exact sight and firing lines are to your position.

55 minutes ago, CN_Minus said:

I can see that...

Will do on the auto ext. Also I didn't know you could get lit that early...

On the outskirts of the city on the raised path there are some bushes and a destructible building which can allow the person sitting there to light people crossing into city through the rails. That's why you take the redline then cut into city, come on you're in CHAI, you should know how to redline. :kappa:

11 hours ago, Whole_Nutjob said:

when T-62A expecteds got nerfed so hard CHAI has to revert to BDR padding 

ronNAMf.jpg

Hide contents

I will assume you got lit by the ELC with good view range running the bushes on that ridge leading from SW spawn to the city, or maybe the T67 bushed up with binocs, and there was an SU100Y down there who got a shot off. You were definitely lit because another shell pinged off your tank after you got blown up. I guess I'd have to check it in a training room to see what the exact sight and firing lines are to your position.

Yo I actually have to grind tanks :/

11 hours ago, SkittlesOfSteeI said:

On the outskirts of the city on the raised path there are some bushes and a destructible building which can allow the person sitting there to light people crossing into city through the rails. That's why you take the redline then cut into city, come on you're in CHAI, you should know how to redline. :kappa:

Please excuse my "special" clan mates