IanSanJR

IanSanJr(FightBoneCancer) LFC - 2800wn8 58.4% / 3380wn8 66% = Average Aggressive play for clan wars

I am looking clan well prepare any tier for stronghold and Clan Wars.

I have a lot tiers in my garage included as u needed:
Note * (Mark of Excellence)

German

E100 ***
Maus ***
Jp100 **
WTE100 (Grille15) **
E50m **
Leo1 *
GW100 **
VK7201

USSR

IS7 ***
IS4 **
263 *
268 **
O140 **
T62a **
O430 *
O260 *

UK

183 **
4005 *
FV215b ***
Cent AX **

USA

E3 **
E4 ***
E5 ***
E6 *
M60 **
M48 **

French

50B **
BC25tt *
30B *

Japan

STB1 **

Chinese

113 **
121 **

Czech

TVP50/51 **

Some of none purchase

Fuck arty (NO)
KranBerry
Strv30B
Pz 7
Ty5
T57

And I keep tier 6, 8 Tanks = main important for strong hold and event Clan Wars or Skirmish or Stuffs

Clan War Tanks 8s and 6s

tier 8

HT
IS3 ***
e5 *
IS6 ***
IS3a ***
O252u **
FCM50t ***
T34 ***
T32 ***
KV5 ***
AMX50-100 **
112 ***
AMX4 M49 ***

MT
54 Mod1 ***
t44-100 ***
SPershing ***
T34-3 ***
Pershing ***
Panther 88 ***
Pz Mutts ***
FV4202 ***
CDC ***
STA2 ***
59-Patton **
Chieft/T95 **

LT
T49 ***
R251 **
WZ132
AMX1390 **

TD
Skorpion G ***
Charioteer ***
RHM 12.8 ***

tier 6

Cromwell ***
VK3601
T150 *
CromB ***
Rudy **
Strv m/42-57 ***
Skoda T40 ***
SkodaT25 ***
T37 ***
T64 *

I have been known in this game so long time since Patch 6.7 September 2011, and I really enjoyed this game...

But I am not full active player because adult ppl have to work for money. (usually 
I can do 2-4 days a week but depending online (not in which days and its random summon).

Clan History long life journey from Beginner to Great Player

1st -GRD-

-GRD- is place for nationalist my birthplace clan where place contain Indonesian players was relate with -K- (Kaskus Community) Kaskus known largest community in Indonesia, but Kaskus remain to be internet business in Forum.

2nd USBP/MIB

Commander accidental sent me into MIB instead went USBP, that was subclam with low priority tournament. And community shutdown due real life and member is split up into different clans. I was the one have 2340 wn8 among their members.

3rd IGB

First time join IGB well prepare Clan Wars and also Mini Campaign.

4th -MA-

Offer from Gen.Pancho moving from subclam IGB to Main HQ -MA- Community, the leader of Mexican Army and active engaging Clan Wars in Canada/North America Zone. Pancho went trip to see Championship Football in Brazil.

5th D-O-S

This Clan where high skilled/competency player, well combatant and able manipulated control over different maps. D-O-S is my goodness home, the place is fully sperg/shit poaster and I am trully love this clan.
I quit because the clan are not full active(different time zone) and a lot player went busy. I am the one most active among them.
I quit twice because major the clan is already too far and unable to do better way. And loses few great player and I did try to help musgrat and musgrat is super busy. I tried caller t8 global map beta it successful 3 of 4 and I leave cause DOS is an inactive clan.

6th BULLS

The clan most aggressive play and well lock up/high secure guard in global map. This clan capable fill more than 3 teams. I quit because they were burnout and some of inactive player not willing attend the clan wars.

7th MAHOU

Got offer from bluemini and fixerreloaded. they both recommended me to join mahou clan. I left because of my housemate accidental click leave clan and I unable to join mahou again.

8th CHAI

Got offer from my friend fox. Participate clan league and I realize CHAI have more troublesome timezone and I tried help clan didnt work as well (I scream for peja(Commander)) cause chai activity is more struggle. Then I left after spooky and they dont do stuff global map after clan wars event.

9th MO

Got offer my ex-officer BULLS Ragous, Jayz, Chingy. They invite me to join and help stay the clan strong enough better than top 10 clan. In the end, majority clan is super huge change and different commander. They did announce via TS meeting, Slack, Forum. They dismiss active player and inactive player. I am half-active or full active to do most clan wars and skirmish t8s no caller.

Thank You

IanSanJr
FightBoneCancer/FightPancreaticCancer
I change IGN a lot, because not really fantastic name.

References:
Streamer: http://www.twitch.tv/iansanjr/

12 minutes ago, Rspctd said:

If you don't want to play with the weebs, you meet our reqs. 

I think you should ask recruiter and other officers in vilin. Why they did decline me and there many reason they know it.

13 minutes ago, IanSanJR said:

I think you should ask recruiter and other officers in vilin. Why they did decline me and there many reason they know it.

welp rip sorry

30 minutes ago, MAJEST1C said:

come back to chai even though I dont play :minidoge:

I already scream in chai... and keep looking peja to do something for his clan...

6 hours ago, Spartan96 said:

oh my got we are screw - Ian2k16

hahaha~

4 hours ago, CheekiBreeki_ said:

A fourth of Youjo is ex dos :^)

how dos till alive in somewhere?

42 minutes ago, IanSanJR said:

hahaha~

how dos till alive in somewhere?

Only reason dos died is cuz brick and musgrat had to leave for irl things, thankfully they're better-ish now. But not everyone in dos died

I'm  Foozogz btw :^)

11 minutes ago, CheekiBreeki_ said:

Only reason dos died is cuz brick and musgrat had to leave for irl things, thankfully they're better-ish now. But not everyone in dos died

I'm  Foozogz btw :^)

omg, fooz its you...